Meant to Be Boutique

Lexington, KY View map

Welcome! We are Meant To Be Boutique and we are delighted that you've found your way to us! We're an off-the-rack bridal boutique here in Lexington, KY.

The heart behind Meant To Be came from its owners, Ty McBrayer and Liz Cox, after realizing that there was a need for a boutique like this in our area. MTB is the sister store to Twirl Boutique just around the corner on Clay Avenue. After many calls about bridal consignment, Ty and Liz decided that Meant To Be Boutique was simply that.. meant to be. Here at MTB, we want our brides to have the most amazing experience possible as well as walk away with a gorgeous, couture gown that doesn't cost them an arm and a leg. All gowns are sold off the rack, so you can leave with your dream dress that very day!

At Meant To Be, we believe that your dream dress was always "meant to be" yours. Regardless of how the dress found it's way to our boutique, it was always meant to belong to the bride who says the joyful "yes!" when she steps into it at our sweet little shoppe.

It is truly one of our greatest joys in life to be a part of your journey to marriage in this way. We are so excited to meet you & look forward to helping you find the dress of your dreams here at Meant To Be Boutique!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consignment

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Sample Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

• Jess
    Jess Married on 09/11/2021

Comfortable, Professional, FUN!

I am not one to be comfortable trying on dresses in front of strangers! I came in with my cousin, to pick out the dress and my future MIL to pick it up and both times the girls at Meant to Be made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! They listened to my style preferences and budget and helped me try on some drop dead gorgeous dresses, and then in no time found my perfect dress. Would recommend to anyone!
  • Yin
    Yin Married on 06/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Meant To Be Boutique was BEYOND AMAZING. I visited several dress shops, and their service and kindness was THE BEST. Kasey (my stylish) was so sweet, friendly, and so attentive. I truly felt like she was just another girlfriend with me!! I didn’t find my perfect dress there; however, I was blown away by their service! I walked in with high nerves because I HATE trying on clothes and often feel so down about how I look. Working with them made me feel so confident and beautiful. Even though I didn’t find *the* dress at your shop, I learned so much about what I wanted and felt so confident and happy. Moreover, their prices are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! You might think this limits your options, but it truly does not...there were so many beautiful dresses in stock, I just happened to come across *my* dress somewhere else. Their shop also lets you reserve your dress (pulling it from the rack) for a small fee that will go towards the cost of the dress if you come back for it. Your stylist helps you in and out of each dress, styles you with accessories so you have a better idea of the full look, and even pulls similar dresses based on your interests, and advises you on what works best for you. 1000000/10 recommend. Please go here!!
  • Mary Jo
    Mary Married on 07/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect day, the perfect dress

I'm a little sad writing this knowing that Meant To Be is closing, but I just want it to be known how great they were. I shopped for my wedding dress in November of 2018 and it was a great experience. I shopped at another store and I was so overwhelmed and didn't even get any options to try that were along the lines of what I wanted. But at Meant To Be they listened to every detail I mentioned about the dress I envisioned. They had me think out of the box on some, but that was so helpful and they didn't waste any time on a style if I didn't like it. I am so thankful to have gotten to shop with Ashtin and find my perfect dress - while ballin' on a budget.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

105 Walton Avenue Lexington, 40508
Location of (Meant to Be Boutique)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding