Indian Orchard, MA 01151 Map · Phone number

About Maureen Bridget Photographer

Delightfully unpredictable, and always delivering professional, personalized photographs.
Maureen has the uninhibited ability to engage her subject matter in a fun and natural way, as well as capture candid photographs that tell a story and evoke the feelings of the most anticipated day of a lifetime.

Follow Maureen Bridget Photographer on

50b1efa1b56d5955 1220034142920 Bakel Kern668 print
Taylor 104

12 Reviews for Maureen Bridget Photographer

Tiffany · Married on 05/15/2015

Maureen exceeded every expectation I had in a photographer both before and on our wedding day! She was very prompt to take my calls and e-mails and even went out with my husband and I to tour our venue three weeks before our big day to pick out our first look and family photo locations! She took every request we had on our wedding day and did a great job sticking to our timeline and plan! She gave amazing instructions and I hardly noticed her when she wasn't posing us for photos. I would absolutely recommend her and would love to work with her again someday!

Sent on 05/17/2015

brooke · Married on 10/01/2010

Maureen has been an absolute joy to work with these past months leading up to the wedding day. On our wedding day she was fantastic! She exceeded all of our expectations and was very organized in all that she had to accomplish. I would highly recommend Sullivan Studios for wedding photography..as a matter of fact I would recommend her for any professional photography!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Lora · Married on 04/25/2009

I cannot say enough about Maureen's work. Not only is she great at putting people at ease in front of the camera, she is also fun to work with. Her photographs aren't just pictures - they're moments captured in time. Looking back at our wedding photos, I recall what I was thinking or feeling in each one of them. I can't imagine trusting anyone else to document our wedding.
    I have friends who are uphappy with their wedding photos or felt they paid too much for what they got. I always feel bad because odds are, I just got finished raving about how great our wedding photographer was and how much I loved her work. I don't forsee our professional relationship with Maureen ending any time soon. I'd love to do a TTD (trash the dress) session or an anniversary session with her. If we have children, I would like for her to be their photographer as well.

Sent on 07/10/2009

Maureen Bridget Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sullivan Studios to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Indian Orchard, 01151 See on map
    4135190978 (Phone number)
    Please call for an appointment