1215 South Kihei Road Suite 431, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About MAUI DREAM WEDDINGS

Your special day deserves a special place and Maui provides an idyllic setting for the wedding of your dreams! Whether you are planning a casual beach wedding on the shores of West Maui or a lavish ceremony in a five star resort in Wailea Maui Dream Weddings will exceed your expectations!

You will find an impressive selection of venues, professionals vendors and resources with an expert wedding planner who will attend to your every detail and desire! Nothing is spared to make sure your special day turns out exactly how you dreamed it would!

Let the experts at Maui Dream Wedding take care of the details so you can concentrate on what matters most, each other! Imagine your saying “I do” with turquoise waves dancing in the background. Or sharing your first kiss as newlyweds cast in the golden rays of the setting sun.

From an elegant beachside wedding to a lavish reception in a resort ballroom or an intimate gathering, Maui Dream Weddings can transform your wish list into the wedding of your dreams.

Our Maui professionals handle every detail, including finding the perfect location, hotel accommodations, transportation, flowers and lei, catering and even shopping prior to your arrival. If you have special wishes for your bridal suite, simply ask.

At Maui Dream Weddings we make every wedding a dream destination wedding!

Your wish is our command!

515 of 549
7fa02e37fcc3845c 1403588848251 20140523 204 of 549

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for MAUI DREAM WEDDINGS

Carly Anne · Married on 06/10/2019

If I could do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing!

Darci + team at Maui Dream Weddings were simply amazing! My fiancé and I wanted a stress-free but intimate ceremony – we got exactly that but even better than we expected! I was initially a little worried choosing someone I didn’t know/hadn’t met be a part of our day and hoped it wouldn’t feel “commercialized.” Darci really took the time to get to know us and kept me informed throughout the whole planning process. The great communication and attention to detail made a huge difference. It gave me peace of mind and I didn’t need to worry about anything. I also had some inspiration images for photos, and Penny (the photographer) made sure she incorporated those into her shoot. They turned out beautiful. Everything was a dream. I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Greg and Sellie · Married on 06/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for anything more from Darci and Penny! Even though they perform ceremonies day after day, their passion made us feel like we were special. The history Darci provided was meaningful and Penny did a great job not being distracting at all. We hope to bring the family back for a renewal in 5 years and will be honored if Darci and Penny will perform the ceremony and take photos. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/18/2017