755 Kupulau Dr, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge

At Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge we give you full coordinating and concierge service for your wedding day and through out your honeymoon. Our attention to detail and vision has helped to cultivate not just a wedding on the beach, but an adventure that will last from the moment you arrive on our beautiful island to the day you wish us a fond aloha as partners for life. We have lived on Maui for a combined total of over 35 years and partner with the finest venders in the industry. No matter what your wishes and dreams are, we will customize your wedding day and honeymoon based on your personal interests to create your dream paradise wedding.

Follow Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge on

photographersmaui.com
photographersmaui.com South Maui Beach Wedding

2 Reviews for Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge

Naomi · Married on 09/09/2012

I had the most wonderful experience using them for my wedding. It was just 3 of us (daughter, self, and fiancé). I sent pictures via email with my ideas for cake and bouquet. I live in The Seattle area and was a little nervous not having a hands on experience. They recommended a great place on the beach for the wedding and reception dinner. Not only did they make my appointment for the wedding license, but they also sent me a reminder email the night before (thankfully). The day of my wedding came. They sent a vender (Melissa) to do my hair and make-up in my hotel room. She was wonderful. Jennifer came to pick us up at our hotel and took us to the bay where the wedding took place. Lucky our wedding officiant was amazing! Catherine and Jenninfer are amazing. I am so thankful I found them! I had an almost completely stress free wedding due to these 2 women!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Laurie · Married on 07/01/2012

Catherine was a very effective wedding coordinator and was highly attentive to our needs. We've exchanged many emails throughout the year and she was always prompt to respond to our questions and concerns. It was a destination wedding for us (30 guests) and so her recommendations for makeup artist (Melissa, who was wonderful), White Rock beach setting (with foliage, lava rock, and picturesque setting sun), officiant (Pia, also wonderful), and musician (Jamie Lawrence, who learned to play "Blowing in the Wind" by Bob Dylan for our event!!) were all grade A recommendations. She also recommended staying at Hotel Wailea, and our family and friends really enjoyed staying there for the weekend, relaxing all day in the spa/ pool area. The beach was conveniently located close to where we were staying and where our reception was (Gannon's restaurant).
    Catherine worked alongside with Jennifer, and although I had most of my correspondence with Catherine over the year, both of them came the day of the wedding to prepare and gather people at the beach and at Gannon's. It almost looked like it was going to rain that day too, but it didn't, and I was happy to find out that they had already thought of a backup plan in case.
    As our wedding experience unraveled, it became apparent that everything we needed was in order and the entire wedding went without a hitch. We thank them very much and in our opinion they did an exceptional job at creating a very memorable wedding for us and our families.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Mel's Beauty Box
    Mel's Beauty Box Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aloha all, U'i Lani Salon & Spa (now aka Mel's Beauty Box) got the opportunity to work with Maui Beach Weddings & Concierge for a recent wedding. I must say everything was very professional and well put together. Look forward to our future events! Much Mahalos, Team U'i Lani (Mel's Beauty Box)

• 755 Kupulau Dr Kihei, 96753 See on map