166 Wildwood Ln, Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About Matt Powell Productions

North Carolina-based photographer with 15 years of professional experience in international documentary photography and video storytelling. We produce more than just wedding photography. Your photos or video will be a timeless collection of fine-art that tells the story of who you are and what is most important to you. We don't do a lot of posing, instead we focus on capturing the essence of your location and the true character of you and your guests. We approach photography with a sense of fun and adventure, utilizing natural light and documentary techniques to capture emotions, authenticity and natural beauty.

"My objective is to tell the story of your wedding day, capturing moments as they actually unfold, with creativity and light-heartedness. I look to create timeless, emotionally-charged images, as much a work of art as a record of events. It gives me great satisfaction to capture the moments in people’s lives that will be treasured for a lifetime. That is what I love most about photography & I believe it shows through in my work. I always feel honored to be trusted with such an undertaking & it is something I do not take lightly."

Follow Matt Powell Productions on

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Matt Powell Productions

Callie · Married on 01/19/2019

January wedding

Matt and Sarah were amazing! The day of our wedding it was raining all day and they still went outside and got amazing shots! My husband and I were very comfortable with them!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

Your wedding photos are the most important piece of history you have of your wedding day - Matt understands this and captures beautiful images that really tell a story. We absolutely loved working with him and could not be more thrilled with how our images turned out. I work in marketing and have been working with photographers for more than 12 years - I recommend Matt Powell without hesitation. His work is amazing and he is a joy to have around!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lytch · Married on 06/06/2015

I highly recommend Matt and his team for wedding photography! He was our wedding photographer and also took some photos at our rehearsal dinner. Matt and his team are super friendly, very responsive and professional and take great pictures. I told Matt that we were more interested in candid shots and didn't want tons of posed pictures. He definitely listened and gave us exactly what we asked for; he captured lots of great natural moments. One of my fears with a photographer was having him/her distract me from the present moment - I didn't want someone interfering with the ceremony or getting in my face snapping photos. That was one of the greatest things about Matt - he blended in, he wasn't front and center taking pictures but he still managed to capture everything! He also doesn't overwhelm you with a thousand pictures of each bridesmaid coming down the aisle or 100 pictures in the same spot cutting the cake, etc. He is decisive and intentional, which is really great - it makes each picture feel really special and important. Long winded way of saying, you won't regret choosing Matt as your wedding photographer! We love all of our pictures!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Matt Powell Productions Pricing

Matt Powell Productions Price Rates

Matt Powell Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

• 166 Wildwood Ln Boone, 28607 See on map