MarryMoment

Mountain View, CA View map

MarryMoment is a wedding stationery and wedding invitations website, aiming to make wedding planning simpler for busy couples. We offer thermography wedding invitations; bold, modern, digital print wedding invitation sets; pocketfolds, and many other options! We also offer Chinese bilingual wedding invitations.

We make ordering wedding invitations easy, stress-free and perfect. Check one more item off your wedding planning list!

Visit our website at marrymoment.com to order online or contact us at 415.562.7799 or info@marrymoment.com for an appointment at our studio in Mountain View.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Mariya Married on 08/14/2015
    I am a huge fan of Bianca and MarryMoment. My husband and I eloped, so we wanted create elegant wedding announcements that we could send to our family and friends. We had a certain design in mind, and we were able to work with Bianca and MarryMoment to design customized announcements. We were so thrilled with the final product. The announcements turned out perfectly, and they were exactly what we had in mind: simple, elegant, and tasteful. They arrived swiftly, in perfect condition, and in adorable packaging. Bianca's overall attention to detail, and her personalized, hands-on approach definitely sets MarryMoment apart from other vendors. She expertly guided me through the design/wording choices, and she made the entire process just so painless, easy, and stress-free. Another defining feature is MarryMoment's outstanding customer service. Bianca truly goes above and beyond to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your order. I highly recommend MarryMoment for any wedding stationary needs!
    Stella Married on 06/06/2015
    Bianca was truly great to work with! We wanted a modern Chinese wedding invitation (with both English and Chinese writing) and we loved MarryMoment’s double happiness design. Bianca was very responsive, accommodated all our requests, and patient with all our questions and changes. The invitations were great quality and we received a lot of compliments. We were so happy with her work that we had her design our ceremony programs and thank you cards. Again, she worked with what we wanted and made some great suggestions in the design, language, and layout. We also had a short timeframe with the programs and she expedited the order for us. Everything arrived perfectly packaged and we really liked her personal touch. We highly recommend her!
    Dr Bambi Married on 05/19/2015
    I LOVE the announcements I had done through Marry Moment! Bianca worked with me both over the phone and on-line, tailoring and personalizing the cards! I am VERY, super-super picky and hard to please, but the end product is amazing, almost better than I expected! I will definitely do business again with Marry Moment in the future.

1901 Old Middlefield Way, Suite 8 Mountain View, 94043

M-F 10am - 4pm. Please call or email to confirm availability or to schedule other appointment times.
Location of (MarryMoment)