638 Washington Street, San Francisco, CA 94111 Map · Phone number

About H2 Cards

AT H2CARDS, WE LOVE WHAT WE DO!

Mission Statement
At H2 Cards, our mission is to start your event right with the perfect invitation. We want to make your special day one to remember, by you and ALL of your guests. Constantly striving to bring you the best selection of products that meet your event planning needs, we want the special moments in your life to unforgettable!

Make a Statement with H2cards
H2 Cards is a fresh and innovative company devoted to celebrate the art of expression. We specialize in contemporary Asian-inspired invitations that are beautifully crafted. We also carry a full line of party favors, wedding accessories, and gifts for all occasions.

Every Details counts
We take pride in our products that we offer and our unmatched customer service. Every last detail is carefully considered to ensure you have the perfect invitation. From paper selection to choosing the right ribbon, we want to make sure the invitation you choose reflects who you are.

Quality
Because we have our own in-house printing and production facility, we can guarantee exceptionally high quality invitations. We keep ourselves up to date with the latest trends so that our collection of H2 invitations is always updated with fresh and new designs, Combined with our quality products and exceptional customer service, we want to make certain your H2experience not only meets, but exceeds your expectations.

At H2 Cards, we love what we do!!

CTD203
H2188C
H2194G

12 Reviews for H2 Cards

Thomas · Married on 08/09/2014

Excellent service! We ordered invitations, place cards and favors from them. The invitations were absolutely beautiful and guests raved about them. They were classy and had authentic Chinese look/lettering. They were also super-responsive by email/phone and always answered our questions/addressed our concerns, more than we expected from vendors. A definite recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Nancy · Married on 06/09/2012

Our wedding invitations were just what we imagined. H2 Cards did a great job. My husband and I went in to the store on a Saturday, by Tuesday or Wednesday, we had our draft invitation emailed to us. Jennifer, our consultant, was very responsive when we made a few changes/corrections.
    And in about a months time, we had our invitations.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Ginger · Married on 08/01/2009

I received my wedding cards here as I wanted both English and Chinese on the invitations. I found some very nice cards and received many compliments on them. They were very responsive to my questions and quick to get back to me. I received my cards in a timely manner.

Sent on 08/27/2009