Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MARQUEE ARTISTS

MARQUEE ARTISTS' approach is to combine nightclub DJ skills with wedding DJ professionalism for the most amazing parties. The following services are offered:

• Must play and do-not-play lists.
  • Photo Booth.
  • Lighting.
  • Top of the line sound systems.
  • Wireless microphones.
  • Planning tools.
  • Real DJs.
  • 10 years of experience.
  • Liability insurance.

1 User photo

MARQUEE ARTISTS 1

Elizabeth Holcombe · Married on 11/10/2018

Book kelton!

You will not be disappointed with your experience if you decide to go with Kelton. He is responsible, goes the extra mile (went to my venue TWICE before the big day to test sound equipment and make sure he had everything he needed), was super organized and willing to play music we wanted to hear. He had FUN during our wedding which encouraged others to have fun, and really kept the party going. He uses a Google Doc so you can basically tell him exactly what you are looking to listen to, so you are in complete control! My fear with a DJ in general is that they would be on the mic too much and be cheesy in general-- not Kelton. He is respectful, did what I asked of him, and a "normal" dude who just loves what he does. Of all of my vendors, Kelton was the most responsive and easy to work with. I really enjoyed my experience with him and would HIGHLY recommend him to others and use him in the future if we ever have a need! Thank you Kelton!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Kelton is a Rockstar!

Kelton was recommended to me by one of my girlfriends after he completely rocked a wedding she attended. He is extremely organized, has exceptional communication skills, is patient, and is just a genuine nice person. Everyone from our 21 month old flower girl to my great aunt were having a blast on the dance floor. The dancing only stopped because the wedding ended. He really is an expert at mixing up the song selection. He also helped my Matron of Honor execute a special song cue in her speech - It was such a surprise and was perfectly timed. I had such an amazing night and am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with Kelton.

MARQUEE ARTISTS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Gronde Photography
    Gronde Photography Wedding Photographers

When a DJ walks in with REAL turntables, we KNOW it's going to be a party and Bobby Jae from Marquee Artists did NOT disappoint! He knew exactly how to read the crowd like a pro and know when people were enjoying a song and when to quickly change to a different song so that the floor was never empty. He had us sweating and we were just taking pictures! Bobby had songs queued up to play that he knew somebody was going to request before they even requested it...it was amazing to watch! He was dressed professionally but with a modern style (not a dj in a rented tuxedo...ugh!) By far our favorite DJ of this year!

• Washington, DC 20001 See on map