Markee Impressions

Sussex, WI View map Visit website

Markee Impressions is a bespoke and semi-custom wedding stationery design studio based in Sussex, Wisconsin. They believe each event is unique and have implemented one-of-a-kind designs that are economically feasible for all of their clients. With over eight years of experience, this creative team offers high-quality printing, exceptional turnaround times, personal touch, and eco-friendly paper products. Markee Impressions is ideal for non-traditional creatives with extraordinary ideas and would love to bring your vision to life.

Markee Impressions believes that having cohesive stationery is paramount for setting the tone for your special day. The talented team would love to create seating charts, menus, programs, welcome signs, and more for your magical celebration. They can take care of the addressing, assembly, and shipping for a stress-free experience.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-Friendly
Embossed
Foil-Stamped
Letterpress
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jerome Married on 01/28/2022

Highly recommended!

Nothing but positive things to say. I had an idea of what I wanted, she gave me a sample of what she could do and she over exceeded my expectations! I’ve of all my friends about her and they can’t wait to use her.
  • Felicia
    Felicia J. Married on 08/28/2021

Professional, prompt, and efficient

Markee Impressions was very detailed! She too my vision and turned it into real life. Very elegant, classy, and pleasant! Professional and knowledgeable about resources, venues, budgets, and customizations! I’d recommend her to the president!
    Tiffany F. Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Markee Impressions exceeded my expectations. They listened to my visions and created a product that everyone, myself included, absolutely loved.

I would recommend Markee Impressions in a heartbeat. You will not be disappointed. My save-the-date cards were gorgeous. Additionally, they were very reasonably priced. The designer listened AND delivered.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Markee Impressions 1
Exclusive

N58W24051 Clover Drive Sussex, WI, 53089
Location of (Markee Impressions)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding