1995 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Map · Phone number

About Marine Florists

We are Marine Florists, Brooklyn's largest flower shop. We pride ourselves and our designs with elegance, creativity and romance. Guided by your unique vision, our talented designers create the perfect ambiance for your ceremony and reception. Marine Florists has been around since 1898, We have over 110 years of experience in offering unique and distinctive floral arrangements for all celebrated events. Consultations can be scheduled with one of our expert floral consultants in our beautiful 5,000 square foot showroom.

Follow Marine Florists on

Marine Florists 4
  • Helen

Helen Mullen · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Centerpieces and Bouquets

My family has worked with Marine Florist for years. George was fantastic to work with. I had an image and he made it 1,000 times better. The centerpieces were breathtaking....people were head over heels to take the home and the bouquets were just perfect. They were friendly and made making payments seamless. Delivery was on time and set up was just perfect.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Marine Florists 5

Narda · Married on 10/21/2018

My Wedding Day!!

Wonderful Service! They listens to all my ideas and brought my vision to life. I 100% recommended them to anyone.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Marine Florists 6
    Marine Florists 7

lucille · Married on 10/08/2016

Highly recommend!

We hired two florists one from Brooklyn and one from New Jersey because the wedding and reception were in New Jersey. We consulted with Gabe for the bride and bridesmaids bouquets and he listened to what my daughter wanted.. I also hired him for her bridal shower. was not disappointed and have nothing to complain about. I highly recommend Marine Florists!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Marine Florists 8

Marine Florists FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 1995 Flatbush Ave Brooklyn, New York, 11234 See on map