Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist

Tarrytown, NY View map
$350 Most Popular Price

$350 Most Popular Price

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist - Elegant entertainment for special events. Perfect for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or reception. Serving the New York metro area, Westchester County and the lower Hudson River Valley, southwestern CT and northern NJ, Margaret Sanzo Sneddon is a polished professional harpist with a large repertoire of Classical music, Celtic music, traditional wedding music, popular standards and show tunes. Well known for her personal touch, she can help you coordinate the perfect music for your special occasion. Also available with flute, violin, cello. For more information, please visit www.margaretsneddon.com call (914) 715-8793 or e-mail info@margaretsneddon.com

To hear some of Margaret's music, please visit:

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Harp
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melanie Married on 11/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hi! I can not recommend highly enough Margaret's services to our wedding. She was very friendly and warm to our guests and we were able to keep in contact with her via email with fast responses even when we were contacting her from the UK. As a Bride to be, she reassured me of her capabilities by sending across a sample of her work in the music of my choice for the wedding which was Ed Sheeran Tenerife Sun. It sounded fantastic on a download and even better in person. My family and friends commented and talked at lenght about the music. Thank you so much for assisting us in making the music in our ceremony personalised to us. You are a very talented and kind lady! Thank you!

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks for the lovely reviewe, Melanie. I certainly enjoyed playing for your wedding and I'm delughted to add Tenerife Sea to my repertoire. As I mentioned, our cousins in Scotland were tickled as they often visit Tenerife. Best of wishes to both of you as you start your married life together.
    Jennifer Married on 06/06/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely book Margaret for your event! I recently had her play at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and the added touch of her live music was absolutely wonderful! She was a total professional and such a pleasure to work with from planning the music to the day of, and she was even able to accommodate an extra hour of playing when we requested it last minute. I cannot recommend her enough!

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review, Jennifer. It was a real pleasure to work with you and play at your lovely wedding.
    Very Best wishes,
    Margaret
  • User2630793 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I hired Margaret and her husband Bill to play both the harp and flute during our outdoor wedding ceremony. The music that I did hear was perfect! I do wish I had been a guest so I could have heard more!! Guests were happy with the lovely background music as they waited for the limo to arrive. My husband said that Margaret and her husband were already playing music when he arrived with the groomsmen a full half hour or more prior to the ceremony.

As others have mentioned, Margaret's website is very helpful with suggestions, advice, and beautiful samples of her music. She was very accommodating even with my list of classical as well as modern song choices. She was very prompt, friendly, and professional with her phone calls and emails.

Margaret and her husband are an excellent choice if you are looking for live musicians!

Thanks again,
    Tiffany and Matthew

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Tiffany! Bill and I really enjoyed playing for your beautiful wedding. Best wishes to both of you.
    Margaret
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rondo String Quartet Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon is the only choice for beautiful harp music in the New York metro area, Westchester County, Lower Hudson River Valley, New Jersey or Connecticut. For wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours or special events, her elegant music is the touch of class every event needs.

WEDDINGS FOR YOU WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Considering music for your Wedding Ceremony or Cocktail hour? If you are looking for a Harpist, I strongly recommend Margaret Sanzo. She is very talented and easy to work with.

Stolen Moments Stolen Moments Wedding Bands

Margaret Sanzo is a truly exceptional musician. She loves what she does and it comes through her music. If looking for the beautiful sounds of Harp at your ceremony or cocktail hour I highly recommend her!

Cortlandt Colonial Manor
Capriccio Ensemble
4.9 out of 5 rating , 79 Reviews
路 Wedding Musicians

Tarrytown, 10591
Location of (Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding