Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Reviews

32 | Tarrytown, NY

32 Reviews for Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist

32 Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist Reviews

Melanie · Married on 11/16/2016

Hi! I can not recommend highly enough Margaret's services to our wedding. She was very friendly and warm to our guests and we were able to keep in contact with her via email with fast responses even when we were contacting her from the UK. As a Bride to be, she reassured me of her capabilities by sending across a sample of her work in the music of my choice for the wedding which was Ed Sheeran Tenerife Sun. It sounded fantastic on a download and even better in person. My family and friends commented and talked at lenght about the music. Thank you so much for assisting us in making the music in our ceremony personalised to us. You are a very talented and kind lady! Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks for the lovely reviewe, Melanie. I certainly enjoyed playing for your wedding and I'm delughted to add Tenerife Sea to my repertoire. As I mentioned, our cousins in Scotland were tickled as they often visit Tenerife. Best of wishes to both of you as you start your married life together.

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2016

Absolutely book Margaret for your event! I recently had her play at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and the added touch of her live music was absolutely wonderful! She was a total professional and such a pleasure to work with from planning the music to the day of, and she was even able to accommodate an extra hour of playing when we requested it last minute. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review, Jennifer. It was a real pleasure to work with you and play at your lovely wedding. Very Best wishes, Margaret

My husband and I hired Margaret and her husband Bill to play both the harp and flute during our outdoor wedding ceremony. The music that I did hear was perfect! I do wish I had been a guest so I could have heard more!! Guests were happy with the lovely background music as they waited for the limo to arrive. My husband said that Margaret and her husband were already playing music when he arrived with the groomsmen a full half hour or more prior to the ceremony.

As others have mentioned, Margaret's website is very helpful with suggestions, advice, and beautiful samples of her music. She was very accommodating even with my list of classical as well as modern song choices. She was very prompt, friendly, and professional with her phone calls and emails.

Margaret and her husband are an excellent choice if you are looking for live musicians!

Thanks again,
    Tiffany and Matthew

Sent on 06/01/2016

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Tiffany! Bill and I really enjoyed playing for your beautiful wedding. Best wishes to both of you. Margaret
  • User5302053 · 2+ years ago

Margaret Sneddon was recommended by our day of coordinator Jeanne Stark (Hudson Valley Ceremonies). After exchanging emails, we hired Margaret to play the harp during our interfaith wedding ceremony. A few months before the wedding, we jumped on a call to determine what music to play. Margaret obviously knows her craft and was able to suggest a mix of Irish and Jewish music to represent both me and my husband. We were thrilled!

With all that was going on the day of, I never actually got to meet and thank Margaret in person, which I regret. But from what I heard walking down the aisle and throughout the ceremony, she more than did her job. We also heard multiple compliments about how much her music lent to the setting and atmosphere of our nuptials.

I highly recommend Margaret for your own wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review. It was a great pleasure to play at your beautiful ceremony. It's always great to help coordinate the perfect music for a mixed faith wedding. Best wishes!

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2015

Margaret Sneddon's harp was the crown jewel of our wedding ceremony. She made that part of our wedding so easy--her website is extremely user friendly, listing audio clips, suggestions for processionals, recessionals and the like. Her communication is also excellent, so it was very easy for us to coordinate the music for our ceremony.

And of course she was exquisite that day--she even played the Ave Maria gently to accompany my mother reading a poem, and it was absolutely perfect. I am so glad we decided to go with her; her professionalism and performance made our wedding so much more memorable!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It was a great pleasure to play the harp for your beautiful wedding. I'm pleased to know that my web-site was so helpful. Very best wishes!

Jennifer and Abraham · Married on 12/20/2014

The ceremony music was perfect! My husband and I loved it as did our guest! Margaret Is professional, flexible, and easy to contact! It was fantastic!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

It was a great pleasure to play for this lovely wedding at the Riverview. It was especially fun to interact with the flower girl and junior bridesmaid who were fascinated by the harp.

Margaret was an absolute dream to work with. She made my wedding AND engagement a complete fairy tale. Her Harp playing was amazing and a wonder to listen to! I am a musician so I know what to expect, and she went galaxy's beyond my expectations. I could not even imagine anyone better to have worked with. Besides her beautiful harp playing, her customer service is amazing as well. She listens and accomplishes exactly what you are looking for. She gives great advice and will make sure the music ambience you are looking for is 100% achieved! Her work ethic is impeccable and she's always on time (sets up early to make sure everything is ready for the start time). I will definitely use her beautiful harp services in the future and would recommend her for any personal or business event. THANK YOU SO MUCH MARGARET for adding magic to my dream!!!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

From the surprise proposal in a wooded glade to the beautiful wedding ceremony, it was a pleasure to work with one of the most romantic grooms in my experience and his lovely bride. Very best wishes to both of you. <3<3<3

Stacey Louise · Married on 08/10/2013

Very beautifully played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had Mr and Mrs Sneddon play the harp and flute. They played together perfectly. Great value for money and they looked very professional and elegant together! I would use them again.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Margaret Sanzo Sneddon, Harpist's reply:

Dear Stacey Louise, Thanks so much for your great review. Bill and I enjoyed playing for your wedding at Caitlin Gardens. Very best wishes!

Margaret was wonderful. Her music was beautiful and we have received tons of compliments.

Jared · Married on 01/27/2013

Margaret was a wonderful addition to our wedding, was totally professional, arrived well in advance and was setup before guests arrived. She learned a song we asked her to play. She played beautifully and created a very pleasant musical vibe. I would recommend her to anyone considering a harpist for their event!

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

Margaret was unbelievable. She is so talented, and her harp music added such an unforgettable, angelic touch to our ceremony. She was very responsive throughout the way and gave us great suggestions on beautiful ceremony songs. Highly recommended!

Trudy · Married on 12/02/2010

Margaret has played for a few events that I have held over the years. She is always punctual, professional and provides from classical to Led Zeppelin music-yes Led Zeppelin on a harp! The most recent event was for my mother's 80th birthday this past March. I wanted only the very best to celebrate and there wasn't a second thought to call Margaret. She is always pleasant and everyone of different ages is intrigued by her.

Kimberly · Married on 11/20/2010

Margaret is an AMAZING Harpist, and a professional to the hilt. Her musical repertoire is extensive and without Margaret and her harp, our wedding would have been lacking. She is simply wonderful.

Laurie · Married on 10/09/2010

We hired Margaret to play our cocktail hour. When we arrived from the church, she was already there, set up and playing soft, lovely music. Her music really matched the elegant, sophisticated feel we were going for. She did a great job!

• F

Kacie · Married on 09/25/2010

She was so great and played exactly the kind of music I asked for. My guests were really impressed by her. And she was very easy to work with.

• W

Laurel · Married on 07/23/2010

Margaret was wonderful to work with for my wedding on July 23, 2010. We had requested a mixture of traditional songs as well as contemporary popular music - that is just what she played. Guests loved it! My new husband and I loved it too.

Gail Janet · event on: 11/20/2011

I highly recommend Margaret for any event.She is an excellent harpist and very professional.I hired her for two events...Margaret played two years ago at my daughter's wedding cocktail hour and stayed to play a special song for the bride and groom during their reception.Our guests still talk about how well she played.We are glad that Margaret is a part of our special memories.On Nov.20th,2011, we hired Margaret to play for my cousin's baby shower.My family and guests enjoyed her talent so much that we asked her to stay an extra hour.She really is amazing.. Her services were wonderful,very flexible and professional.She also has a wonderful personality.

Kelli · Married on 10/11/2009

Having a harpist on your special day is very elegant. Margaret was amazing. Her music set me as a bride at ease and gave me comfort. The music was so graceful and everyone there on my wedding day complimented her. It really set the stage as I walked up to my husband and began my journey into matrimony. I loved it. I highly recomend having her there during ceremony and the cocktail hour as well. It was great.

Marisol · Married on 09/26/2009

Dear Magaret,

My wedding on September 26, 2009 at St. Mary's Church was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I always enjoyed the harp, but when I met you at Fontana's Bridal shop I just knew I had to have YOU play at my wedding. After the ceremony my husband said to me, "incorporating the harp in the ceremony was a great decision and worth every penny!"

It brought a sense of elegance and harmony to the ceremony, along with the organist and soloist, it ALL blended perfectly. Your suggestions were perfect. Everyone enjoyed it and had something positive to say.

It was a truly a pleasure meeting you. Thank you so much for your FANTASTIC music.

All the best,
    Marisol and James Martinez

Michael · Married on 06/13/2009

Margaret is a wonderful harpist and a sweet person. She was a complete professional for our wedding - very skilled, very flexible, and very enthusiastic about tailoring the music to us. Margaret really helped make our wedding a truly wonderful experience.

We highly recommend Margaret for any special occasion.

Rhea · Married on 05/30/2009

It was wonderful to work with a musician who understands how the music should complement and enhance the event. Margaret has a delightful personality and seemed excited to be part of our wedding. Above all, she's a talented artist with a beautiful instrument. It was a pleasure to work with Margaret.

I recommend her without reservation.

Jesica · Married on 05/03/2009

Margaret was great. She plays the Harp Beautifuly and it added such a great touch to my wedding.

Marc · Married on 03/20/2009

Margaret was very professional and friendly. We were so happy to have chosen her to provide the music for our wedding ceremony. She's worth every penny!!!!

Dana · Married on 09/07/2008

We booked Margaret to provide harp music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was very professional and responsive to any inquiries we had. She arrived on time and we were impressed with the quality of her work. We received positive feedback and compliments about her throughout the wedding.

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2007

I loved walking down the aisle listening to the beautiful harp music played by Margaret Sanzo Sneddon. It was absolutely beautiful. She is an extremely talented musician, I wished I could stay after the ceremony was over and just listen to the music. Before the wedding I listened to sound clips on her webpage in order to decide what I liked. She told me a bit about each peice and made some recommendations.