Mansmiths BBQ

Hollister, CA View map
4.3
  • User2513820 2+ years ago
    You can't say "I Do" without BBQ!

I had Mansmith for my wedding and although many people might want to lean more towards a "classy dinner" caterer, everyone really enjoyed the food they provided. It went well with the rustic/country/outdoor wedding that we had. Let's not forget, their food is mouth-watering delicious. We an Tri-Tip, Pork, and Chicken, with several different sides to choose from. They also provided hot dogs for free for the kids. Don't be fooled by the limited options they provide out of their caterer trucks... they had a large menu with plenty to choose from, and all for decent prices! We severed approximately 100 guests and the bill was under $2000. They also gave us options for what type of plates/utensils we wanted (paper, plastic, glassware, etc.) They were going to provide their only drinks for an extra charge, but we decided to buy in bulk from Costco to save us the money. I was very impressed by the high quality of service, the amount of food they provided, and the professionalism they showed.

The only downside I would have for them in their availability. They are often booked nearly every weekend for months in advance. We had to revolve our wedding date around what openings they had, otherwise we wouldn't been able to use them as our caterer. Best to be flexible and plan your wedding more then a year in advance if you want them.

Hollister, 95023
Location of (Mansmiths BBQ )

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding