Dedham, MA 02026 Map · Phone number

259 Washington Street

Dedham MA 02026

53 Reviews for Manhattan Bridals

Lorie · Married on 07/16/2016

Great experience finding a dress at Manhattan Bridal and the staff there are so friendly. It was a last minute purchase especially since I already had an original dress from another shop that I purchased 2 years prior. Great Experience, would recommend this place for any bride, bridesmaids, etc.

Sent on 08/02/2016

I loved my experience here! I would strongly recommend Manhattan Bridals! Joelle and Patty were wonderful - despite my being overwhelmed and indecisive. (I tried on at least 20 dresses, and this wasn't my first bridal shop, but they were extremely gracious.) The customer service was exceptional and they helped us out as much as possible. I can't say enough!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Marritena · Married on 05/24/2015

Stephanie is AMAZING!!! This is not just a job for her, she actually enjoys AND has a true talent for finding "your" dress. I came in with scattered thoughts about what I wanted my dress to look like. Somehow ( with all of my ideas) she found my dress. At the time, my wedding was over 1.5 yrs away, and they offered to keep my dress there ( once it was ordered) NOT a lot of bridal vendors will do that btw!! Now that my wedding is less than 4.5 months away I'm more than happy that I chose Manahttan Bridals for my wedding dress

Sent on 01/04/2015