Mango Weddings & Events

Cancun, MX View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Mango Weddings & Events is a professional wedding planning and coordination service for Riviera Maya and Yucatan Peninsula, aiming to provide couples with unique destination weddings and excellent customer service. We have been planning, organizing, designing, and coordinating dream-come-true weddings for over five years. Having lived in the area for more than 15 years, we don’t only offer a variety of venues for an enchanting ceremony but can also be your guide during your romantic getaway in the paradise we call the Riviera Maya.

Mango Weddings & Events has experience planning all kinds of celebrations including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious destination weddings. We also help with smaller elopements or ceremony only occasions. With Mango Weddings & Events, you’ll receive help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with some of the best vendors in the industry. We’ll guide you throughout the entire journey, ensuring your joyous occasion is up-to-date with the latest trends and styles of decorations. In addition to wedding itineraries and etiquette, we will recommend the best tours and beautiful sites to make the most of your Riviera Maya escape.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emma
    Emma L. Married on 05/02/2022

The most amazing team for our PERFECT DAY

Highly recommend! We are Australian and planned our wedding from Australia and had it in Tulum, Mexico. Ana and Anna were so helpful, kind and supportive. We had the wedding of our dreams and it's all thanks to them.

They helped connect us with VO evolution Makeup & Hair Wedding Artists, the amazing makeup team, and also the incredible photographer Debora Ducci from White Crown Photography. Their contacts and connections in the area are fab and they made the process so easy.

I always thought we would get married on the beach in Tulum but when I saw that with their help it was possible to get married at a cenote, it made the wedding even more perfect and significant for us. They again coordinated and chose the most gorgeous spot for us.

Last but not least, our amazing celebrant for the day Paula. She was so kind, caring and made the ceremony so special. She added in little touches on the day and really focused on us. It was so magical and I'll never forget it.

It's very daunting getting married in a different country and navigating the process but with this team, it's a breeze.

Mil Gracias for our perfect day! We would definitely recommend for any couple and we will be back for a vow renewal in the future.
    Chrissy H. Married on 03/11/2022

Best Decision We Ever Made!

It has been over a month since our wedding in Tulum and I am still at a loss for words when its comes to trying to explain the significance that Mango Weddings had on our special day. Let me just preface this by saying that I have never attended a wedding before (yes, my OWN wedding was the first one I ever went to! ) so I was extremely nervous / anxious to plan. Not only this, but I was planning a destination wedding, site unseen, in the middle of covid-craziness. I knew I needed a planner, so after some research, I reached out to Mango Weddings. I received an almost immediate response from Anastasia, and never looked back :)
    From our initial contact, Anastasia answered all my questions and then some. She provided me with example pricing spreadsheets, PDF presentations of venue options, and even went as far as reaching out to the ones I was interested in to provide me with date availability for the months we wanted to get married in. This was all BEFORE I even signed a contract. Once I picked a venue, date, and locked in a contract with them, the entire process from beginning to end was effortless. Anastasia handled almost all the communication with the vendors, scheduled calls whenever I wanted to touch base, was highly proficient and organized when it came to budgeting / tracking payments, provided so much helpful insight and always gave her honest opinion.
    We landed in Mexico 5 days before the wedding. Anastasia met me about an hour outside the airport in Playa Del Carmen to collect final payment and day of wedding items. That was literally the only wedding "to do" I had all week. She took care of everything - and I mean EVERYTHING. On the day of our wedding I woke up and everything fell into place. You could not imagine a more perfect day, stress free day. From her counterpart Anna showing up to facilitate everything, to the makeup artists arriving, to the photographers arriving, the flowers being delivered, to the busses arriving. I didn't have my phone on me all day and all of this was coordinated behind the scenes it was seriously incredible. I showed up to the venue and walked down the isle and it was my first time seeing the entire set up, let alone the venue and it was more perfect than I ever could have imagined. All night long my husband and I had guests coming up to us telling us how beautiful everything was, how amazing everything flowed, how professional the vendors / workers were, etc. I get emotional thinking about it! Not to mention Anastasia also helped coordinate our rehearsal dinner AND organized covid tests for ALL of our guests prior to our flight departures back home.
    I can not think of one thing that went wrong on our wedding day. Every single decision we made and vendor we chose was by the direction of Mango and we put our trust in them and it 10000% paid off. In many years when I look back at our wedding I will still think of Anastasia and the Mango team. It wouldn't have been possible without them. Best decision we ever made :)

Mango Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are truly humbled. We enjoyed working with you and are really happy that everything turned out great! We wish you the best of happiness on your new journey together as a newly married couple!

Hugs,

Team

Anna and  Anastasia
Anna and Anastasia
Wedding planners

We are Anastasia and Anna, a dynamic duo of young professional gals who would love to help you make your dream destination wedding in Mexico a reality!

Mango Weddings and Events Mexico is a destination wedding planning company in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. We specialize in unique destination weddings in Cancun, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen.

We have been planning, designing, and coordinating destination weddings in Mexico for over 6 years. During our time here in the Riviera Maya Mexico, we have built relationships with the best vendors in the destination wedding industry.

We will guide you through the planning, coordinating, and designing journey, keeping true to the latest trends and styles of wedding decor and traditions. We will help you with wedding etiquette, wedding day itinerary, seating plan, etc. Any detail you need help with, count on us!

calle palma mza 9 lote 24 Cancun, MX, 77710
52-19841336178
Location of (Mango Weddings & Events)
calle palma mza 9 lote 24 Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 77710