Mango Weddings & Events

Cancun, MX View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, Mango Weddings & Events is a professional wedding planning and coordination service for Riviera Maya and Yucatan Peninsula, aiming to provide couples with unique destination weddings and excellent customer service. We have been planning, organizing, designing, and coordinating dream-come-true weddings for over five years. Having lived in the area for more than 15 years, we don鈥檛 only offer a variety of venues for an enchanting ceremony but can also be your guide during your romantic getaway in the paradise we call the Riviera Maya.

Mango Weddings & Events has experience planning all kinds of celebrations including civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious destination weddings. We also help with smaller elopements or ceremony only occasions. With Mango Weddings & Events, you鈥檒l receive help with budget analysis, event design, guest lists management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with some of the best vendors in the industry. We鈥檒l guide you throughout the entire journey, ensuring your joyous occasion is up-to-date with the latest trends and styles of decorations. In addition to wedding itineraries and etiquette, we will recommend the best tours and beautiful sites to make the most of your Riviera Maya escape.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nicole L. Married on 05/27/2022

LOVE the Mango Team!

The Mango team was amazing. They helped me with every step throughout my two year engagement. They were honest with me and helped me pick the best vendors in the area. I could not be more thankful to everyone who helped on the day of event but specifically Anna and Anastasia who answered ever single question even on the weekends!
    Demetra H. Married on 05/20/2022

Wonderful!

They did a beautiful event for us at Nizuc!
    Megan C. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible - absolutely recommend!

I would absolutely recommend Mango Weddings to anyone planning a wedding in the Riviera Maya! I am unbelievably grateful for their role in making our big day a reality - I truly don鈥檛 think we could have made it happen without Mango - specifically our planner Evelina.

One of the areas where Mango was most helpful was in narrowing down a venue based on our needs - specifically the possibility of 200 guests and a desire to have the reception go past midnight. We also decided to work with Mango for our welcome party and a farewell brunch.

My husband and I worked closely with Evelina through the entire planning process - selecting vendors, planning a visit to Cancun for site visits and food tastings etc. We knew when we met her in person for our planning visit that we had definitely made the right decision working with Mango Weddings - all of the vendors we met with were incredible and she organized the trip to maximize our time there. She was really helpful in prioritizing what was most important to us, quickly understanding our vision and brainstorming ways to implement it. When we were unsure about a quote provided by a prospective caterer (we felt it was a little pricey), Evelina identified a second vendor and worked with both providers to put together a quote that worked for our budget and then arranged tastings with both.

When it came to flowers and decor, all I had to do was make a Pinterest board of what I liked and Evelina made it happen.

In the month leading up to the wedding Evelina and I spoke almost every day about small details and random questions that I had. She was patient, supportive, calm, detail oriented and honest about her opinions related to what might work best. She also handled communication with our hotel and with vendors which really took a significant stress off of us as we got ready for the big day.

During the wedding weekend Evelina and the Mango team were truly incredible. They ensured all of the details were handled, kept everyone and the timeline on track and executed our vision for the day perfectly. While I got ready for the welcome dinner and wedding day Evelina had another member of her team, Olga, come and sit in my suite to help out. I wasn鈥檛 sure that this was needed but it truly made such a difference - she was able to coordinate with various people coming in and out to drop things off, ask questions etc. so I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything.

When we saw the set-up for our ceremony and reception we were truly speechless - it was better than we even could have imagined. Our guests came up to us throughout the night to share how impressed they were with every aspect of the evening and the support offered by Mango. The flow of the evening was absolutely perfect and all of the vendors we worked with were amazing.

I cannot recommend Evelina and the Mango team enough!
  • illustration stars

Team

Anna and  Anastasia
Anna and Anastasia
Wedding planners

We are Anastasia and Anna, a dynamic duo of young professional gals who would love to help you make your dream destination wedding in Mexico a reality!

Mango Weddings and Events Mexico is a destination wedding planning company in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. We specialize in unique destination weddings in Cancun, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen.

We have been planning, designing, and coordinating destination weddings in Mexico for over 6 years. During our time here in the Riviera Maya Mexico, we have built relationships with the best vendors in the destination wedding industry.

We will guide you through the planning, coordinating, and designing journey, keeping true to the latest trends and styles of wedding decor and traditions. We will help you with wedding etiquette, wedding day itinerary, seating plan, etc. Any detail you need help with, count on us!

Plug In Audiovisual
4.7 out of 5 rating , 50 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

calle palma mza 9 lote 24 Cancun, MX, 77710
52-19841336178
Location of (Mango Weddings & Events)
calle palma mza 9 lote 24 Playa del Carmen, Mexico, 77710