Brooklyn, NY 11233 Map · Phone number

About Makini Regal Designs

Flowers are as essential to a successful event as delicious food and great music. At Makini Regal Designs, we believe the best way to capture the essence of the experience is through custom floral décor.

By fusing classical and contemporary elements with whimsical touches, we provide floral and event design services as unique as our clients. Whether you prefer decadent and lush arrangements using the most rare orchids, or a traditional piece with roses, one feature remains the same. You will receive inspired bouquets and floral artistry using only the freshest and highest quality of cut stems from all corners of the globe.

Follow Makini Regal Designs on

Other couples have also viewed

• FloraModa

10 Reviews for Makini Regal Designs

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2019

An Experience to Remember

When hiring vendors for your wedding it is extremely important to find individuals that are professional, talented and punctual. Makini and her team exceeded my expectations on my wedding day. I am forever grateful to have worked with someone so talented and pleasant. She is a true artist. Anyone in need of floral design for any event I would highly recommend Makini Regal Designs you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Dayna · Married on 06/05/2015

Let me start by saying that I am not one of those brides who goes crazy for flowers but Makini's work made me swoon. She took the time to meet with us and find out what we like, colors, textures, etc. I had no idea other than the color purple and pink. Like I said I'm not the person who knows the names of more than 5-6 flowers, I have the opposite of a green thumb. Well...the day of the wedding I saw my bouquet and instantly felt giddy. It was beautiful. By the time I reached the venue I was ready to see her work and I was not disappointed. Makini's vision is remarkable. She was able to create a beautiful wreath like design that incorporated the most beautiful shades of purple and pink flowers. Every flower was opened, gorgeous and in great condition. Guests were super excited to take arrangements home to decorate their homes. I would recommend Makini Regal Designs to any bride who wants great quality work.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Toni · Married on 10/19/2013

I am extremely grateful to Makini and her team for all the time and energy they put into my wedding last fall. From vision to execution they team displayed consummate professionalism, skill and style. Makini provided the flowers and table runners for our wedding in the Poconos. She also decorated the ceremony, dinner and reception spaces. Throughout the entire planning process, she both listened to my ideas, ensured that the design was consistent with my vision and gently encouraged me to think outside of the box. She even transformed into a "superhero" when my the table runners that I ordered from Etsy could not be delivered in time for my wedding, making a last minute run to the fabric store and recreating my table runners from scratch. My guests could not stop complimenting me on the flowers, which continued to bloom in my living room for several days after the wedding. Overall, working with Makini was a joy.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Makini Regal Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 50.00
    $ 6500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• NYC Beauty Clique by Sabrina Gilbert Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makini is a true artist :) The work that I have seen of hers is absolutely divine! She has an eye for color, texture and impeccable taste for design that is always classy and never gaudy, tacky or overdone. She can create any arrangement you desire, I am sure of this:) Also she is extremely easy going and pleasant to work with:)

• D'mali By Kisha Damali Wedding Invitations

I had the splendid opportunity to work with Makini of Makini Regal Designs on a styled bridal shoot! Makini's work ethic is what I would call superb excellence and her taste in floral decor is impeccable. I look forward to working with her again and most definitely will refer her to my clients.

• Team Beauty NYC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makini is an amazing designer. We've worked together on a couple of styled shoots and Makini has an impeccable eye for detail. She draws inspiration from everything possible. Makini's styling is elegant, fresh and modern and she comes highly recommended!

• Brooklyn, 11233 See on map
    Location of (Makini Regal Designs)