Brooklyn, NY 11233 Map · Phone number

About Makini Regal Designs

Flowers are as essential to a successful event as delicious food and great music. At Makini Regal Designs, we believe the best way to capture the essence of the experience is through custom floral décor.

By fusing classical and contemporary elements with whimsical touches, we provide floral and event design services as unique as our clients. Whether you prefer decadent and lush arrangements using the most rare orchids, or a traditional piece with roses, one feature remains the same. You will receive inspired bouquets and floral artistry using only the freshest and highest quality of cut stems from all corners of the globe.

Follow Makini Regal Designs on

img7544
amyanaizmakiniyandiwedding086

9 Reviews for Makini Regal Designs

Dayna · Married on 06/05/2015

Let me start by saying that I am not one of those brides who goes crazy for flowers but Makini's work made me swoon. She took the time to meet with us and find out what we like, colors, textures, etc. I had no idea other than the color purple and pink. Like I said I'm not the person who knows the names of more than 5-6 flowers, I have the opposite of a green thumb. Well...the day of the wedding I saw my bouquet and instantly felt giddy. It was beautiful. By the time I reached the venue I was ready to see her work and I was not disappointed. Makini's vision is remarkable. She was able to create a beautiful wreath like design that incorporated the most beautiful shades of purple and pink flowers. Every flower was opened, gorgeous and in great condition. Guests were super excited to take arrangements home to decorate their homes. I would recommend Makini Regal Designs to any bride who wants great quality work.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Toni · Married on 10/19/2013

I am extremely grateful to Makini and her team for all the time and energy they put into my wedding last fall. From vision to execution they team displayed consummate professionalism, skill and style. Makini provided the flowers and table runners for our wedding in the Poconos. She also decorated the ceremony, dinner and reception spaces. Throughout the entire planning process, she both listened to my ideas, ensured that the design was consistent with my vision and gently encouraged me to think outside of the box. She even transformed into a "superhero" when my the table runners that I ordered from Etsy could not be delivered in time for my wedding, making a last minute run to the fabric store and recreating my table runners from scratch. My guests could not stop complimenting me on the flowers, which continued to bloom in my living room for several days after the wedding. Overall, working with Makini was a joy.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Melissa · event on 06/22/2013

Makini did a great job of meeting my client's need by suggesting floral options within their budget. Her recommendations and final product of floral design were amazing.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Makini Regal Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• NYC Beauty Clique by Sabrina Gilbert
    NYC Beauty Clique by Sabrina Gilbert Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makini is a true artist :) The work that I have seen of hers is absolutely divine! She has an eye for color, texture and impeccable taste for design that is always classy and never gaudy, tacky or overdone. She can create any arrangement you desire, I am sure of this:) Also she is extremely easy going and pleasant to work with:)

• Royale Amethyst Invitations and Designs
    Royale Amethyst Invitations and Designs Wedding Invitations

I had the splendid opportunity to work with Makini of Makini Regal Designs on a styled bridal shoot! Makini's work ethic is what I would call superb excellence and her taste in floral decor is impeccable. I look forward to working with her again and most definitely will refer her to my clients.

• Team Beauty NYC
    Team Beauty NYC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Makini is an amazing designer. We've worked together on a couple of styled shoots and Makini has an impeccable eye for detail. She draws inspiration from everything possible. Makini's styling is elegant, fresh and modern and she comes highly recommended!

• Brooklyn, 11233 See on map