Bloomfield, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Makeup By Nikki D

Makeup By Nikki D is a beauty and health company located in Bloomfield, New Jersey that services weddings throughout the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2012 and specializes in makeup artistry, hairstyling and updos.

Makeup By Nikki D offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team is willing to travel to perform on-site services for hair and makeup. Consultations, group discounts, group services and multiple stylists are all options for couples to consider. In addition to a wide variety of hair services, Makeup By Nikki D also offers the following makeup options:

• Airbrush makeup

16 Reviews for Makeup By Nikki D

1 User photo

Makeup By Nikki D 1

Colleen · Married on 11/10/2017

Nikki was amazing in every way! Professional, accommodating, and let's be real we all looked flawless. If you want to feel amazing and look great in candid cell phone pics as well as your photograph pics than Nikki is the one for you!

Makeup By Nikki D 2
    Sent on 01/27/2018

Kyle · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nikki and her team. Going into wedding planning, I was the most stressed about makeup and hair since I had no idea what I wanted. I got Nikki's name from a friend who recommended her after using her for her wedding, and boy am I glad! Nikki was extremely responsive, came to my house for my trial, answered all my silly questions and helped troubleshoot when I had some last minute changes with my MIL and bridesmaid schedules the day before the wedding. Best of all, she was so friendly and kind the entire time! I was comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole process. I also used Nikki's team for hair, and the same praises go from them as well. Everyone - from my mom and MIL who rarely wear makeup / do their hair to my bridesmaids were so thrilled with how everything came out. I'd recommend Nikki in a heartbeat to anyone looking for the best makeup / hair team out there.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

Nikki is an amazing makeup artist! She did make up for my six bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law and myself for my wedding day. She was recommended to me by my now sister in law who has gotten her makeup done by Nikki for several events - I always thought her makeup looked so natural and flawless! After my trial with Nikki, I knew she had to be the one to do my makeup on my wedding day. Half of the girls got airbrush done and the other half used regular makeup. Not only was the makeup high quality, both airbrush and makeup felt light and comfortable and lasted the entire event. Nikki is such a pleasure to work with. She is friendly, accommodating and offers suggestions if needed. I would highly recommend choosing Nikki to be your makeup artist for any special event!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Makeup By Nikki D FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 115
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 165
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 190
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup