Makeup Artistry by Kiley

Fairfax, VA View map

Hello! My name is Kiley and I am a makeup artist serving the DMV area and beyond. At University I trained in makeup artistry for beauty, bridal, stage, film, and TV.

After graduating, I worked for two years as the Resident Makeup Artist at Encore Salon 215 Spa in Lexington, Virginia. I then took a brief hiatus to raise my two children. In 2019 I returned to makeup artistry and became the resident makeup artist at Mara Hair and Mode Studio in Fairfax, Virginia.

As a makeup artist, I specialize in natural makeup looks that let the beauty of the client shine through. I believe that makeup should enhance the client's features, not cover them up.

I love to learn and develop my craft, so I am continually learning from other artists by taking classes virtually and when possible in person. I've been lucky enough to learn from some of the best artists in the business such as James Vincent, Valentyna Lelyukh, Laetitia Lemak, Ioana Cristea, Danessa Myricks, Charlotte Tilbury, Shari Kramer, Kristina Gasperas, and others.

In my spare time, I love spending time with my husband (a professional actor), two amazing children, and Hermes, our miniature poodle.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$160

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Salon

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team

Kiley Smith
Kiley Smith
Owner/Makeup Artist

Hi! My name is Kiley.
Behind the brushes

I have trained in traditional makeup for beauty, bridal, stage, & film/tv. I am very passionate about my makeup artistry and love working with all of my clients.

While getting my bachelor's degree at Southern Virginia University, I worked as a makeup designer on many theatrical shows there. After graduating I worked for two years as the Resident Makeup Artist at Encore Salon 215 Spa in Lexington, Virginia.

In 2019 I became the resident makeup artist at MARA Hair and MODE Studio in Fairfax, Virginia (right outside of Washington, DC).

As a makeup artist, I strive to let the beauty of the client shine through. I believe that makeup should enhance the client's features not cover them up. My favorite looks to create are classic ones as they withstand the test of time.

In her spare time, Kiley loves spending time with her husband, two adorable kids, and Hermes the poodle.

4011 Chain Bridge Road Fairfax, VA, 22030
703-591-9099
540-784-9237

Monday-Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Kiley)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding