Makeup and Hair by Keara

Makeup and Hair by Keara

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

47 Reviews for Makeup and Hair by Keara

Hair (5)
Makeup (5)
Updos/Styling (5)
Airbrush Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (1)
Licensed (1)

We hired Keara to apply make up for our daughter's prom she was attending, and we are so glad we did. Keara arrived at our house a little early, and is very attentive and sweet natured. We liked the natural looking make up, and really listened to what our daughter wanted. She brought a lot of different products and options with her. They exchanged some photo ideas before her arrival to get an idea of what look she was going for. Keara is very professional and we didn't feel rushed about anything. She even gave her opinions on jewelry coordination, when we asked for her advise.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Keara was amazing! I had a trial with her before the wedding and it really helped me decide what I did and didn't want for my wedding. She was very friendly! I loved my wedding hair and makeup and all my bridesmaids loved what her assistant did for their makeup and what Keara did for their hair. We had no complaints! Thanks for making my wedding day amazing! Her fees were very reasonable and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Keara was awesome! I enjoy wearing makeup on a normal day so I knew I wanted someone with experience in both traditional and airbrush and who could point me in the right direction. When I looked at her website I really liked how informative it was. It answered a lot of my questions without even having to call her. I scheduled a trial and she was so friendly and felt like we knew each other forever. She took her time and really asked a lot of questions to figure out my likes an dislikes. I decided on airbrush for its staying power and on my wedding day we were able to make the slight changes that I requested and my hair and makeup turned out EXACTLY like I wanted. My wedding was outdoors, and between the Florida humidity and the nonstop dancing my makeup looked as flawless at 10pm as it did at 2pm. She even left me a little touch-up kit for the rest of the night. She also did my mothers makeup and my daughters hair. Both of them loved it as well. Her prices were more than fair for the level of service she provides. I really cant say enough positive things about Keara. As much as I love doing my own makeup, the next big event I have, I will use her.

Profile Picture Magen, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)