Little Shop of Hairdos

Raleigh, NC View map

A California Native, born and raised, self-taught by watching videos on Youtube. Working as a Make-Up Artist and Hairstylist for 6 years, I then decided to attend Make-Up Designory in Burbank, California to futher my education in beauty and special effects. From there, I decided to attend the Cosmetology program at West Valley Occupational Center. I am now a Licensed Cosmetologist in the state of California as well as the state of North Carolina. I have worked on numerous photo shoots, special events, as well as with many other talented make-up and special effects artists, such as: Gage Munster, Marcel Banks, Jo Holland (Face-Off Season 1), Greg Lightner (Face-Off Season 2), Kris Kobzina (Face-Off Season 4), Laney Parkhurst, also known as Laney Chantal-White (Face-Off Season 5), and Johnny Leftwich (Face-Off Season 10). As an artist, I love to find different ways to transform my clients into a work of art or enhance their natural beauty. I also believe that continued education in the beauty industry is the key to success because there are always new innovations coming into our world every day. There is never a job too big or too small. I will go above and beyond to deliver fantastic results as well as bring an enjoyable and memorable enviornment with me no matter where I go. My clients choose me for my skills, professionalism, personality, positive attitude, and vision. There is no better satisfaction to me than making you look and feel your very best, while also putting you at ease so that you can enjoy every part of your day.

www.littleshopofhairdos.com

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$155

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kelsey
    Kelsey T. Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond my wildest dreams

Shaina is so amazing at what she does. She takes the time to listen to what you like and dislike and she puts a lot of time and effort into creating the perfect look. She addressed all my questions/concerns with a positive attitude. She is super friendly and personable and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I have some acne/skin issues that I was self
    Conscious of and worried about for my wedding day. I told shaina and she was so understanding and accommodating and made sure I was comfortable with the overall look and was open to suggestions. Shaina made me look/feel like the most beautiful bride and I cannot thank her enough for all she did for me on my wedding day! She is truly an outstanding hair stylist and makeup Artist!

Deals

Little Shop of Hairdos 1
Exclusive

1911 Falls Valley Drive Suite 110 Loft 10 Raleigh, NC, 27615
Location of (Little Shop of Hairdos)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding