Beautiful You by Tranequa

Apex, NC View map Visit website

Beautiful You by Tranequa is a wedding beauty company operating out of Apex, North Carolina. Owner Tranequa Lanier is an experienced freelance makeup artist who has spent years honing her skills to provide exceptional service and flawless looks. Passionate, knowledgeable, and personable, she loves helping every client to bring their unique beauty vision to life and shine bright on their once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Beautiful You by Tranequa is available for weddings throughout Raleigh, Durham, and beyond. Tranequa offers a range of rejuvenating treatments that are designed to help you look and feel your very best on your special day. In your initial consultation, she will help you craft the perfect makeup package to fit your specific needs, requirements, and budget. Client satisfaction is her top priority and she will travel to you on the day for a seamless and stress-free beauty experience. Her services include:

• Makeup trials
  • Contouring
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Barbara
    Barbara J. Married on 11/08/2020

She Made Me Feel and Look Like A Star

Tranequa was on time and very professional during my makeup session. She asked what look I was going for on my wedding date and she executed beautifully and beyond my expectations. I will be using her again in the near future!

Beautiful You by Tranequa's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! It was a pleasure. You made such a beautiful bride.
    Erica C. Married on 10/23/2020

Perfect Experience

I used Tranequa for my wedding day. She was beyond patient with me because I truly didn’t know what I wanted. However, she was attentive to what I was trying to convey to her without pictures. She communicated clearly with me about what would or would not work for my skin type. I would highly recommend Tranequa and I will be using her again for future events that I may have.

Beautiful You by Tranequa's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. So glad you loved your look. Wishing you all the best!

Reeltime Photography Services Reeltime Photography Services Wedding Photographers

It has been a pleasure working with Tranequa for the last 18 months. Her work has allowed me to capture beautiful images. She has helped brides to look their best. I demand quality and professionalism at affordable rates. Tranequa Delivered!

Apex Apex, NC, 27539
919-823-7260
Location of (Beautiful You by Tranequa)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding