9239 Valley Boulevard, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 5 to 200
Availability Check your date

About The Green Park Inn

For over a century, the Green Park Inn has served as a refuge for those seeking the charm and beauty
of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and boasts a blend of turn of the century style and genteel hospitality. Originally opened in 1891, the Green Park Inn is the last of the "Grand Manor Hotels" in western North Carolina and remains the state's second oldest operating resort hotel. We have exquisitely redecorated indoor facilities as well as charming outdoor locations, so you may choose your perfect venue. The beautiful interior of the hotel lends to captivating photo opportunities to capture memories forever.

The Green Park Hotel has always been known for catering to her guests including such historic
and memorable figures as Annie Oakley, JD Rockefeller, Eleanor Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert
Hoover, Henry Fonda, Margaret Mitchell, and Marilyn Monroe. Overnight guests will enjoy a complimentary home cooked breakfast along with our other excellent dining options during their stay. Located a few miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and just one mile from downtown Blowing Rock, the Green Park Inn affords easy access to the area’s many attractions, shopping, and dining. Our goal is to carry on our legacy of personal and caring service by providing an uncompromising experience.

So, let yourself drift back in time, enjoy our elegant living room and cozy library, relax on the Grand Veranda, and take in all that Green Park has to offer.

Follow The Green Park Inn on

Garden Room
aa5e047716396256 fletcherandfletcher 154

4 Reviews for The Green Park Inn

Jack · Married on 08/22/2015

We utilized the green park in for our wedding reception, and we could not have had a better experience. We worked extensively with Kerry Hines on the table layouts, meal service, and decoration planning, and she was consistently as polite and helpful as could be. Our reception was in the Chestnut Grille room, and it was simply stunning. It was a warm and intimate environment, perfect for us to celebrate with our friends.

We had an excellent experience and cannot say enough kind things about this venue. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2016

We loved the Green Park Inn! The staff was so incredibly helpful and the food was DELICIOUS. We have had people tell us weeks after the wedding that that was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. The chef is truly talented and was so welcoming to us. Kerry, the Event Coordinator, did an outstanding job working with us. She made the process much easier and answered all of my questions as they came up. The hotel is gorgeous and played well with the vintage feel for our wedding. We highly recommend this location, it was well worth what we paid!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kimberly · Married on 04/27/2013

I just recently had my wedding reception at the Green Park Inn and it was the perfect place for us! The hotel itself is so charming and has such a vintage feel that little decoration is needed, the hotel creates such a beautiful ambiance for for! The dining room is recently remodeled and easily held about 140 guests for my wedding. Kerry, the event coordinator, was absolutely fabulous! She is so organized, she had every detail of the reception mapped out so that staff knew exactly what to do and when. She even covered details that I would have never thought to cover myself! Everything went smoothly with the reception, I didn't have to speak with any staff at all during it; in fact I hardly even noticed their presence! During the planning phase, Kerry always ran everything by me (even the smallest details) to make sure it was exactly the way I wanted, including color of table linens, whether I wanted the pictures to stay on the walls or come down, whether I wanted tall or short cocktail tables on the patio...every detail was covered but she made it seem effortless! I never felt overwhelmed or bogged down in the process! She was always very prompt to respond to any questions/concerns. We did not have our ceremony here, but they do have several beautiful locations for a ceremony as well. I would fully recommend this venue! The Green Park Inn will always hold a very special place in my husband's and my hearts!

Sent on 05/21/2013

The Green Park Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 5
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Catering Services, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, November, December

• 9239 Valley Boulevard Blowing Rock, 28605 See on map