1562 W. Quail track dr, Phoenix, AZ 85085 Map · Phone number

About Make-Up by Heather Wilson

Heather is a highly skilled freelance makeup artist with over 15 years experience in bridal, special occasion, fashion shows, fashion photography (black & white and color), trend, television, film and providing lessons in makeup application.

I am an "On Location" makeup artist. Which means- on the day of your wedding- I come to your location to get you ready.

I specialize in Airbrush make-up applications. Airbrushing will give you a flawless look, giving you coverage, while not looking like you have make-up on.

Please email me at heather@makeupbyheatherwilson.com if you would like more information and pricing. Thank you!

Follow Make-Up by Heather Wilson on

31 Reviews for Make-Up by Heather Wilson

1 User photo

Make-Up by Heather Wilson 1

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather was absolutely wonderful! She traveled 2 hours to do my make up for my wedding. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning! A few of them never wear make up but she applied it in a way that was gorgeous on each individual. She stayed with me until I walked down the isle to make sure I was looking my best. She was quick to reply to emails and texts and showed up on the day of my wedding with champagne to celebrate. I would hire her again!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Make-Up by Heather Wilson 2

Andre · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather Wilson did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding. She worked with Andy Biggs who did the hair. They are a great team. Heather did the make up for the bride, 5 bridesmaids and 2 Moms. Everyone looked beautiful but not overly made up. She started her day at 7:20 am and finished after wedding photos after 5 pm. She was fun and calming at the same time. She followed the bridal party throughout the day, touching up and assisting as needed. She is a "Concierge" Make Up Artist stayed until couple entered reception. I can't tell you how pleased we were with Heather. We highly recommend her for any make up needs.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Make-Up by Heather Wilson's reply:

You and your daughter were a delight to spend the day with!! Thank you for including me in your special day! Andy and I had a great time making you all look even more beautiful than you all already were!! Congratulations!

Had my wedding at Ocotillo Golf Resort - Heather did a wonderful job with wedding makeup for my sisters and myself. I truly appreciated her skill level, professionalism and attentiveness. Thank you for making my special day so amazing! :)

Sent on 02/16/2017

Make-Up by Heather Wilson FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes, Personal Training
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

• Amy Freudenberg Hair Design
    Amy Freudenberg Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather is hands down the best make-up artist in Arizona! Not only is she the best at her profession, she is professional, informative, helpful, and fun to be around! She can accommodate anyone regarding different makeup looks, always helpful with suggestions as well! I highly recommend her for you big day!

• Erica Velasco Photographers
    Erica Velasco Photographers Wedding Photographers

Heather Wilson is an AMAZING artist! She's a great person and a great makeup artist to boot! She's personable and talented at what she does. You will never be disappointed with your makeup if you hire Heather!

• Crescendo Photography
    Crescendo Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather did the make-up for my New Year's Eve bride and she looked flawless. It was such fun to finally meet Heather in person and not only see the beautiful results of her work, but also witness how well she worked with everyone. Charming, professional and skilled at her craft, I highly recommend Heather to anyone, bride or otherwise, looking for a make-up artist!!

• 1562 W. Quail track dr Phoenix, 85085 See on map