16 Katherine Court, Glassboro, NJ 08028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Majestic Images

Majestic Images has been in the business of preserving your memories for over 25 years. A family owned studio, we have developed the perfect combination of traditional and Photojournalistic photography that has made our studio very unique with our style. We are considered Classic Photojournalists. Eli works one on one with our couples and gets a true flavor as to what they are looking for in wedding photography for their wedding.

Eli’s calming manner makes your wedding day great and his main objective is that you have to enjoy your wedding day. Memories of your day should be of you having fun and a great time. Eli will capture the emotion, tradition and stead right photographs. All our Images that go into your designer wedding album are retouched and color enhanced corrected as well as any photographs you order for framing. Sit down with Eli and enjoy the experience of talking with someone with many years of wedding experience. Remember “It’s all about the Experience” Call at 215.923.5200 or 609.605.5456 or you can even email us at eli@majesticimages.net

Follow Majestic Images on

WODO0702
  • Videos 3

35 Reviews for Majestic Images

Barbra · Married on 08/09/2014

I just wanted to take a moment and just tell everyone how happy I am having used Majestic Images. Eli and his team did a great job photographing my day for me. I just got my pictures and i am overwhelmed with the way the pictures came out. Eli also did some very creative and different pictures with the scenery and lake.
    I love everything. I cant wait to see my video.
    Barbra

Sent on 08/18/2014

Eli is wonderful at his job. He is a great person to work with. He is very professional. Words can't describe how beautiful our pictures are. Eli did our engagement photos at Long Wood Gardens. They were all fabulous. For our wedding day Eli was at my house with the ladies and Ken was with the guys taking photos. Ken and Eli work together so well. We took lots of photos the day of the wedding and all of them are phenomenal. We are waiting to see the magazine of proofs but we were able to see all the images online. I can't wait to have our photos displayed in our house. I hope to display our flower pictures in my shop as well. Thank you Eli and Ken for such a terrific work. I look forward to working with you in the future. I would absolutely recommend Majestic Images to future brides.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Dena · Married on 06/14/2014

Majestic Images is a top notch company. I worked with Eli and he was fantastic. From beginning to end Eli was on point. He worked with my husband and I on every detail. He did our engagement photo shoot at Long Wood Gardens. We spent several hours there. The pictures were incredible so I knew our wedding photos would be even better. The day of our wedding Eli was at our house with me and the girls. We had another person from Eli's Team with the guys. The pictures from the whole day were gorgeous. The guys were both prompt, very detailed, extremely creative and over all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Majestic Images to anyone having a party or wedding that wants the absolute best pictures. We received our photos shortly after we got home from our honeymoon. We couldn't have been happier. Thanks!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

• Allure Films by Video One Productions
    Allure Films by Video One Productions Wedding Videographers

Majestic Images is a fantastic team to work with. These guys capture every moment without their presence ever being felt. They produce a "must-have" collection of photos at any and all events they attend. They are professional in every way, and always focus on the client's vision.

• Frederick Hart Entertainment, LLC
    Frederick Hart Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

When clients hire Majestic Images from my recommendation, there is never a concern. The end result is that I look good for endorsing Eli and the level of skill and professionalism that he delivers surpasses the expectations of the most discerning bridal client. His passion for his art and respect for his trade are without peer in the photography business in the Delaware Valley.

• Expressions Cinema
    Expressions Cinema Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Majestic Images on many weddings and what a pleasure it has been. The passion Eli has for his work is unparalleled. His always positive demeanor reflects fantastically as he helps make his brides and grooms feel comfortable in front of the camera. His very quiet and low-key style make you question if he is even there! Eli and his Majestic Images team are highly recommended and we can't wait for our next job together!!

• 16 Katherine Court Glassboro, 08028 See on map