511 State Street, Madison, WI 53713 Map · Phone number

About Madison Sweets

Since opening its doors in January 2010, Madison Sweets has quickly become a local treasure. Madisonians and visitors alike flock to the State Street location to enjoy fresh-baked cupcakes, a variety of gourmet popcorn flavors, and other sweet treats. In fact, Madison Sweets’ baked-from-scratch cupcakes were voted Best Gourmet Dessert at Taste of Madison – 2011!

With a selection of over 40 cupcake flavors rotated daily, Madison Sweets is a destination for temptation. Daily cupcake offerings can be tracked online via Twitter here.

Madison Sweets is also happy to cater weddings and other special events. To set up your consultation, please contact us directly at the store by calling 608-630-9030 or e-mailinginfo@mysweetmadison.com.

Looking to send something sweet? We offer delivery throughout Campus and the Downtown area.Deliveries require a minimum order of 12 cupcakes, and a $5.00 delivery fee. Please call us if you would like a same-day delivery. If you are interested in having something sent outside this area, please call us to arrange a delivery. We include cards with deliveries, so let us know if you'd like us to include a sweet note!

Follow Madison Sweets on

madisonsweets
LavanderCake

24 Reviews for Madison Sweets

Jenna · Married on 05/28/2016

Loved my wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous, and was the best tasting cake I've ever had. My guests are still raving about it! I can't wait until my anniversary so I can take out the top layer and eat it again!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/26/2015

Happy customer.. We did mini cupcakes and they turned out fantastic. Whole process was easy, and the cupcakes all looked amazing!

Sent on 11/09/2015

vanessa · Married on 09/19/2015

I love Madison Sweets, so it was a no brainer to have them do the cupcakes for our wedding. We also got a small round cake and rented a stand for the cupcakes. I got 300 cupcakes, a small cake, and services for less than I would have had to pay for a large wedding cake at any other baker I researched. Cupcakes are the way to go for sure. We selected six cupcake flavors and all were delicious, the raspberry truffle and peanut butter flavors ran out first, so definitely get those two if you choose Madison Sweets. They delivered to Janesville no problem, set everything up beautifully, including placing my grandmother's caketopper from 1947, and were really easy to work with. We're so pleased that we were able to use Madison Sweets!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Madison Sweets FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup