Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LYFE Photography

husband and wife team capturing your day from a photo journalistic style
We are Eddie and Amy, a husband and wife wedding photography team.  Photography is our passion and we have a blast doing what we love.  We are truly inspired by each couple we meet and are excited to share your story through the images we capture.  We want every couple we photograph to have a unique experience that radiates their inner beauty in a creative way.  We'd love to have the privilege of capturing your story!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow LYFE Photography on

24 Reviews for LYFE Photography

Amy and Eddie were fantastic photographers!! I planned a long distance wedding as I currently live in Arizona. We discovered Lyfe Photography though a friend of a friend and decided to book Amy and Eddie without meeting them. They walked me though the process, Amy was so helpful with answering all of my questions and my bridal worries. I am so glad we booked with them! I had won a free engagement session with another photographer, the photographer made us feel so uncomfortable and posed which showed in our photos. Amy and Eddie didn't have us pose in unnatural positions they let us move as we would normally. They were just positive and made us feel so comfortable! They were able to get out pictures back to us very quickly and they were amazing!! They processed 1248 pictures! Even after sending my photo CD they still have been able available to answer questions and help us out. Amy and Eddie are wonderful I highly recommend their services! Thank you thank you!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I spent a lot of time researching and meeting with potential photographers and let me tell you, Eddie and Amy were above and beyond the rest from the very beginning! They completely customized a package for us to make sure that we got exactly what we were looking for. Their pricing is extremely reasonable and the quality of their work is incredible!

Eddie and Amy spent all day at our wedding and it was just like having two more friends there. They are personable, professional, efficient, and best of all, they can get everybody posed and organized with ease and grace, no bossiness at all!

Our finished album is beautiful, and very high-quality. These two photographers are wonderful human beings and very talented too. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I worked with Amy for my photography. She was so great. She always responded quickly to my emails and really worked with us to customize a photography package that would fit our budget. On wedding day, Amy was so professional. She was very patient and organized and most of the time I didn't even notice she was there! I would highly recommend LYFE Photography. I CAN'T WAIT to get our photos back!! If they are anything like the ones on their website, I know they will be amazing.

Profile Picture Robin, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1263542131627 sk179
220x220 sq 1263542174846 sk189
220x220 sq 1263542219861 sk202

1 ENDORSEMENT
LYFE Photography are wonderful to work with and take excellent photograpy! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful photos and a very professional and relaxing event experience! Karen Johnson Beauty Studio 102

Portland, OR 97229   See On Map