LYFE Photography

Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number

About LYFE Photography

We are Eddie and Amy, a husband and wife wedding photography team. Photography is our passion and we have a blast doing what we love. We are truly inspired by each couple we meet and are excited to share your story through the images we capture. We want every couple we photograph to have a unique experience that radiates their inner beauty in a creative way. We'd love to have the privilege of capturing your story!

Follow LYFE Photography on

Stephen & Katie's wedding in Grass Valley, OR by LYFE Photography.
Ben & Junia's wedding at Kruger Farm on Sauvie Island in Portland, OR by LYFE Photography.

24 Reviews for LYFE Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Amy and Eddie were fantastic photographers!! I planned a long distance wedding as I currently live in Arizona. We discovered Lyfe Photography though a friend of a friend and decided to book Amy and Eddie without meeting them. They walked me though the process, Amy was so helpful with answering all of my questions and my bridal worries. I am so glad we booked with them! I had won a free engagement session with another photographer, the photographer made us feel so uncomfortable and posed which showed in our photos. Amy and Eddie didn't have us pose in unnatural positions they let us move as we would normally. They were just positive and made us feel so comfortable! They were able to get out pictures back to us very quickly and they were amazing!! They processed 1248 pictures! Even after sending my photo CD they still have been able available to answer questions and help us out. Amy and Eddie are wonderful I highly recommend their services! Thank you thank you!!

Robin · Married on 08/25/2012

I worked with Amy for my photography. She was so great. She always responded quickly to my emails and really worked with us to customize a photography package that would fit our budget. On wedding day, Amy was so professional. She was very patient and organized and most of the time I didn't even notice she was there! I would highly recommend LYFE Photography. I CAN'T WAIT to get our photos back!! If they are anything like the ones on their website, I know they will be amazing.

Carmen · Married on 10/01/2011

Eddie and Amy Kirkpatrick of LYFE Photography captured our daughter's wedding day with such artistic talents that I will forever be grateful to be able to relive this day over and over through their pictures! The two of them bring two different skills to their pictures that having both of them on this such important day was a blessing! Their professionalism, creativity and talents are extremely valuable! We were in excellent hands that day and I couldn't be more happy with the results. It was one thing out of many on a wedding day, we did not have to worry about! I would recommend them to anyone!
    Mother of the Bride (MOB) Carmen Stover, Gresham, Oregon

LYFE Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

• Beauty Studio 102
    Beauty Studio 102 Wedding Hair & Makeup

LYFE Photography are wonderful to work with and take excellent photograpy! I highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful photos and a very professional and relaxing event experience! Karen Johnson Beauty Studio 102

• Portland, OR 97229 See on map