Nest & Love Photography

Camas, WA View map Visit website
$3,425 Most Popular Price

$3,425 Most Popular Price

Simple is good. Non-traditional weddings and elopements are my jam. I believe exchanging vows should be stress-free, romantic, and an investment in your LOVE STORY. My couples place an emphasis on unique experiences and intimacy. If you’re ready to splash in the waves, hop on a skateboard or say “I do” at your favorite coffee shop, I’m your gal!

MEET TONYA

Fueled by caffeine, creativity, and dog cuddles, I'm proud to pursue my artistic passion for a living. I’m a true West Coast girl with a laid-back vibe. Beaches, Tacos and Margaritas? Yes, please! No clichés or awkward poses – together we create honest photos with genuine feels! To me, “Nest & Love” is a blueprint for session success. When you’re grooving in your comfort zone, the proverbial “nest” with the people you love, doing what you love, everything CLICKS! I love to travel. From Seattle to San Diego my clients are ready to show their authentic selves. If you’re a chill fun-seeker that isn’t afraid to get a little messy, we’d work well together. Let’s talk. I specialize in small intimate weddings and elopements. Always available for travel!'

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,425

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Angel
    Angel Married on 10/09/2021

Couldn't Have Asked For Better!

Beyond happy with our wedding photos! Tonya was absolutely amazing and incredibly professional. She made our day so wonderful and gave us priceless pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Beyond happy and beyond grateful.

Nest & Love Photography's reply:

Angel, thank you so much for your kind review. You were a joy to create with and I'm so in love with the photos! Congratulations!
  • Heather
    Heather D. Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Tonya at Nest & Love was the best find of our wedding day ❤️ Her skill was amazing and we absolutely loved our photos but more so she has such an easy way of connecting with people and bringing out the most authentic and candid self of everyone. She has a great eye and unique ideas to capture who you really are. We are so thankful for her and the photos that captured our day perfectly!!

Nest & Love Photography's reply:

Heather, thank you so much! It was an awesome day! Family, friends, and the sweetest hounds around!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Nick
    59 photos · 08/08/2020

Pricing

Gravenstein St Camas, WA, 98607
Location of (Nest & Love Photography)

Nest & Love Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nest & Love Photography include in the starting price?

Nest & Love Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nest & Love Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nest & Love Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nest & Love Photography offer?

Nest & Love Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Nest & Love Photography offer?

Nest & Love Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nest & Love Photography offer for wedding events?

Nest & Love Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Nest & Love Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nest & Love Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding