Natalie Kysar Photography

Brush Prairie, WA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Natalie Kysar Photography is a wedding photographer in Brush Prairie, Washington. This friendly professional is keen to learn about couples and their love as she documents the story of their big day. With her communicative skills and approachable personality, she will strive to make the photography at your wedding a fun and creative experience for everyone involved.

Natalie Kysar Photography aims to make clients feel relaxed so the images she captures are an authentic record of their memories. She will happily take your ideas on board to create unique, creative photographs that truly reflect you as a couple. This dedicated professional will do her utmost to preserve the mood and atmosphere of your special day in high-quality form for you to treasure forever. All images are available in a digital gallery for easy access after the celebrations.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Jennifer Married on 07/24/2021

Better than I could have hoped!

My fiancé and I did our engagement photos with Natalie at Mt Rainier National Park. Despite us being nervous and uncomfortable behind the camera Natalie was calming and reassuring. She helped to pose us in a way that felt natural. Our photos turned out absolutely beautiful. Additionally Natalie provided us with plenty of advice prior to the shoot; she even sent me links to dress shops when I was unsure of what to wear! She is a lovely person and a professional photographer. I am very excited to have her fly out for our wedding next year in Maine!

Natalie Kysar Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jennifer! I'm so excited for your wedding and to send your final gallery!
    Jenna F. Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My experience with Natalie was nothing less than amazing. She took our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I am so glad we chose her. Before the engagement photos, my husband and I were camera shy and awkward, but not a single one of those photos could you tell. She caught the genuine smiles and laughter. Once the wedding rolled around we felt more comfortable because we’d done it before now and these photos are absolutely timeless. Natalie is genuine, empathetic, and personal to your own story. We had our “sneak peek” back SO quickly with so many pictures already ready to share with friends and family. We will definitely invite her back as our family photographer as we continue to grow.

Natalie Kysar Photography's reply:

Jenna thank you so much for the kind words!! ❤️ You are the best & I’m so happy I was there for your day 🙌 and yesss I can’t wait to see your lil fam grow 😍
    Claire K. Married on 10/25/2019

So amazing!

Natalie is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding session. Every single picture captures the special moments that we will cherish forever!

Natalie Kysar Photography's reply:

Thank you Claire!!! Your review means so much & I am so happy your love your photos, it was such a beautiful day 🥰😍

Real Weddings

• Kalyn & Will
    43 photos · 10/09/2021
  • Erin & Philip
    24 photos · 09/19/2021
  • Jennifer & Christian
    93 photos · 07/24/2021

Brush Prairie, Washington Brush Prairie, WA, 98606
Location of (Natalie Kysar Photography)

Natalie Kysar Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Natalie Kysar Photography include in the starting price?

Natalie Kysar Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Natalie Kysar Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Natalie Kysar Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums

What photography styles does Natalie Kysar Photography offer?

Natalie Kysar Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Traditional

What photography services does Natalie Kysar Photography offer?

Natalie Kysar Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Natalie Kysar Photography offer for wedding events?

Natalie Kysar Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Natalie Kysar Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Natalie Kysar Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding