3516 NE 3rd Avenue, Camas, WA 98607 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Your Big Day

I have an amazing collection of beautiful and unique wedding gowns, Bridesmaids dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, and all the accessories you may need to make your "Big Day" something you will never forget. My shop is not limited to only Bridal Gowns but also includes formal dresses for all occassions including Prom, Homecoming, Christenings, or just an elegant night out. And for that special man in your life we also offer Tuxedo and Suit Rentals. Stop by soon to see everything we have to offer.

ybdsash1
952bf6b62ce60cdf yourbigdaylogo
ybddress1

2 Reviews for Your Big Day

• User7667419 · 1+ year ago

Was able to try on several dresses which helped me figure out what I'm looking for in a wedding dress. Plan on returning soon to try on any new dresses in the hopes of finding the perfect dress for me! Great prices and great personal service!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Anna · Married on 04/09/2017

I had an amazing experience at this cute little shop. I went in thinking I was going to have my 12 year old daughter trying on bridesmaid dresses and ended up with my wedding dress!!! Anna was amazing and so helpful. I highly recommend this store. I am looking forward returning to purchase my bridesmaid dresses and Tux rentals. :-)

Sent on 01/16/2017

Your Big Day FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 1000 Stories Events
    1000 Stories Events Wedding Planners

If you buy a wedding dress before visiting Your Big Day in Camas, then you're missing out on the personal, friendly and expert advice from Anna Baldwin. She has a warm smile, a hearty laugh and genuinely loves her clientele.

• 3516 NE 3rd Avenue Camas, 98607 See on map