Alston Mayger Events

$3,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Package Price

Hi. I'm Ashley Lachney.

I started assisting on events in a corporate role beginning in 2012. From there, I moved to an internship assisting on ten weddings in one Summer and planning my own wedding. I left my corporate role then and worked two solid years planning everything from meetings to weddings to charity galas, ensuring that every client felt heard, cared for, and supported in the journey of bringing their event to life. I’m now planning weddings and events full time with Alston Mayger Events, and I’m so.damn.proud to have the opportunity to work with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 10/23/2021

The BEST Planner Out There!

Words can’t describe how integral Ashley was to our big day. Through a postponement and COVID scares, she was a rockstar and communicated with us above and beyond what was expected. She is extremely organized and understands all of the little details that are needed to bring a wedding to life. She has cultivated relationships with many Portland vendors and it shows in the execution of her weddings. She has an eye for design and details that made us feel confident handing off our planning 6 weeks out and leaving her to the nitty gritty details. All we had to do was show up to our own wedding and she took care of the rest of the details and she KILLED IT. Aside from the wedding planning and execution, Ashley truly cares for all of her couples on a human level and checks in months after the wedding is over. We cannot recommend Ashley enough!

Alston Mayger Events's reply:

Ah, you two are the best. It was such an honor to work with you on your big day! Thank you SO much for your kind words. Give Tessa a big hug for me. Can't wait to keep up with you two and see what you do next!
  • Katharine
    Katharine M. Married on 09/25/2021

Simply the best!

If You want a bad ass captain for your vendor team then look no further!! Ashley was a complete dream, she took all of my extremely vague thoughts and ideas and turned them into our dream wedding day! She is always there with suggestions, from locations to other vendor referrals, she’s there to keep you on track with your vision, and is an all around wonderful human. Even when things went left on our big day Ashley remained cool, calm, and collected and stayed right by my side through the whole mess which kept me as cool as a cucumber. There really aren’t enough words but we are forever grateful and appreciative of all of the hard work she has done and would love to scream it from the mountain tops for you to hire her (and her amazing hard working pups!). I promise you she is the one you want for your big day!

Alston Mayger Events's reply:

Katharine! Thank you so much for these kind words. Your wedding was beautiful, and such a joy to work on from start to finish. You and Danny will go so far in life with your graciousness and the grace you give others. Keep shining your lights, and please let me know if you're ever in the PNW again so we can meet up for dinner! Big hugs, my friend.
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 09/18/2021

The best decision I made besides saying YES to my now husband!

Ashley is excellent! She goes above and beyond, is extremely detail oriented, and knows how to work with multiple vendors and keep the bride (myself) on task! She is is always willing to make time to take calls, listen to vendor meetings, and was fantastic at not only working with our church, country club, and lots of little kids! She made multiple trips to Portland, and stayed until the end of our reception which much to our surprise the last guests left around 12:00! Professional, helpful, expert, and fun to work with!! Ashley is great at removing the stress that goes with planning any event! You get to show up and enjoy your day!

Alston Mayger Events's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for these kind words. Your wedding was timeless, classic, and (most importantly), an epic party for you and your guests. I was so thrilled to see this one come to life, and so honored to walk through that season with you and Joe (and your beautiful families!) Take care + big hugs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ashley Lachney
Ashley Lachney
Owner + Lead Planner

Here’s the skinny…

I believe that weddings should be stress free. I believe that timelines are golden. I believe that those choosing to unite in marriage should work with their Wedding Planner in a safe, fun, collaborative environment. Lastly, I believe that the best compliment a couple can receive is that their wedding was so "them."

Martin
Martin
AME Employee of the Month

Martin came to us from the Columbia Humane Society in St. Helens, OR. He was born in 2016, and is the shining face of AME.

Martin enjoys bully sticks, tuna, lunch meat, and the occasional french fry if he's really feeling sinful. His favorite past-time is napping in direct sunlight, and he loves a long walk in the evenings.

Kelso, WA, 98626
Location of (Alston Mayger Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding