147 New Freedom Road, Vincentown, NJ 08088 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About LuRey Photography

We are a South/Central New Jersey and Philadelphia wedding photographers that take an innovative and unique approach to photography that is constantly developing. Staying on top of all the current wedding trends, LuRey offers exactly what the trend-seeking yet completely unique Bride desires! We focus solely on capturing the story of your wedding day in a way that will move you.

Follow LuRey Photography on

26 Reviews for LuRey Photography

David · Married on 03/24/2018

LuRey Photography far exceeded our expectations for our wedding photographer. After speaking with several potential photography vendors, we had a great feeling about LuRey and our hunch was spot on. Beginning with our engagement session shoot, Laura and Easton made sure we were comfortable and that the photos captured our love. At our wedding, the story was much the same and more. LuRey ensured that everything from getting ready at the hotel, our first look, the first dance, and the cake cutting was perfect. After seeing a sneak peak of our photos, we are sure that LuRey Photography is the best we could have ever hoped for.

Alison · Married on 10/15/2017

Wow wow wow! Laura and her team did an absolutely amazing job! She directed myself, my husband, and our bridal party with ease on the morning of our wedding. We all had so much fun working with her! Laura has so much talent and creativity. Our photos (which we received yesterday, only two short weeks after our wedding) look INCREDIBLE!!! Laura's unique, photojournalistic style brings her photography to life!! Our family and friends are in absolute awe of her work. The getting ready photos and bridal party photos she had running on her ipad during our reception brought out guests to tears! By far the best wedding vendor decision we made! Thank you so much Laura!

Alison and Dave

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Let me start off by saying that Laura and Easton are the most incredible photographers I have ever met. My husband and I are both photographers so we were very picky about who we wanted doing our wedding photography. I researched for months and finally came across Lurey and loved their style of work. They got back to me immediately after contacting them and we set up to meet via face time since we live two hours away. My husband and I both thought Lurey was a great fit for us. We did an amazing engagement shoot down which I would absolutely recommend an engagement shoot to anyone getting married because it helped us prepare for the wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable and it wasn't nerve-racking at all. She even helped us do an entire wedding day timeline to make sure that everything went smoothly for our special day. And with these two Our day was exceptionally special. The morning of our wedding Easton followed my husband getting all his detail shots and Laura was with me and my bridal party. From getting my hair done to getting dressed and everything in between Laura captured every moment beautifully. We did a first look so we got to have some wonderful pictures done on the beach before the ceremony. The ceremony and reception photos came out absolutely beautiful. They both have a way of capturing the most special of moments. All in all they were patient, kind, and incredibly talented. I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my wedding pictures. They stayed till the very end just to capture a candlelit photo that my husband and I requested. After such a long and grueling day they were still pleasant and happy to get our last memorable shot. These two are an incredible duo and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone in need of a photographer.

LuRey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• I DO HAIR & MAKEUP
    I DO HAIR & MAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

Laura and Easton are a dynamic duo. I have worked with them several times now and they never disappoint. One of my favorite bridal getting ready shots they took. They are also super friendly and easy to work with. They will make you feel very comfortable behind the camera. I continuously refer them to my brides because I am confident they will LOVE their wedding pics.

• Savannah's Garden
    Savannah's Garden Wedding Florists

Laura is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and is super talented. The weddings we do together are captured beautifully and posted to her blog so quickly! You will love her!

• 147 New Freedom Road Vincentown, NJ 08088 See on map