Lunalux

Minneapolis, MN View map

Since 1993, Lunalux has been creating deluxe design-oriented wedding stationery for couples in the Twin Cities and across the country. While we have many creative designs for you to consider, we specialize in creating custom invitations that reflect our clients' personalities and tastes.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Design
Letterpress
Printing
    Margot Married on 09/18/2010
    I designed our wedding invitations, and Jenni at Luna Lux turned my design into the coolest wedding invitations I have ever seen. I couldn't have been happier with them. Her letterpress work is gorgeous, and Jenni has such great style. I feel lucky to have had a chance to work with her on such a special project! Luna Lux rocks.
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2009
    Lunalux did an awsome job with my wedding invitations. Jenni was great to work with! She has so many great, creative ideas and the end result was beautiful! Thank you so much for making this part of the wedding stress free.
    Rebecca Married on 06/26/2009
    We LOVED working with Jenni at Lunalux to create our wedding invitations. Although we kind of knew what we wanted, she really guided us through the process to really fine tune the final product. The invitations were unique, fun, and lovely. We loved the ink colors, the layout, the paper quality - everything. It's also important to note that we were working on a very tight timeframe (ie short engagement period), and Lunalux was able to turn the gorgeous invitations around quite quickly - thank you Jenni and Lunalux folk!!

1618 Harmon Pl. Minneapolis, 55403
Location of (Lunalux)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding