Luna Life Weddings

Cancun, MX View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Luna Life Weddings is a full service planning and coordination company based in Tulum, Mexico. Owned and operated by Barb and Manuel Luna, they create customized natural and intimate weddings in unique beach or jungle locations. They specialize in destination weddings in Tulum, Akumal and Riviera Maya.

This team can assist with organizing ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They have experience with designing several styles of weddings, including cultural, religious and eco-friendly events. This team offers full planning and day-of coordination, depending on the needs and vision of the engaged couple. Thanks to their experience in the industry, they boast a wealth of knowledge about local vendors and venues. They can assist in designing the event, as well as taking care of logistical aspects for the day such as:

• Venue Selection
  • Budget Analysis
  • Design and Decor
  • Guest List Management
  • Timelines
  • To-Do Lists

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• N Richards
    N Richards Married on 06/28/2021

Where do I begin???

For our 25th anniversary vow renewal, we knew we wanted a destination event in Tulum, but had no idea where to begin in terms of planning it.

In steps Luna Life Weddings...

From beginning to end, our vow renewal experience with Luna Life Weddings was superb!!! Barb was super responsive, easy to work with, thought of literally ALL the details and delivered the vow renewal of our dreams.

A sincere thanks to Barb, for making this experience something we will never, ever forget.
  • Anabell
    Anabell L. Married on 06/04/2021

Wedding Of Our Dreams

There is nothing but positive things to say about Barbara and her team! We were completely blown away.
    By the time I spoke with Barbara, I had already spoken/emailed with at least 5 other wedding planners. Barbara scheduled a phone call, and from the second I hung up I knew she would be the one to make our wedding dreams come true. I must say I was a picky bride, but Barbara managed to put everything I ever wanted together so beautifully. She listens to everything you say. Expect long phone calls during the planning process and believe me this isn't a negative thing. The long phone calls are because Barbara became a friend. She listened to all our wishes and explained why we should go one way or another with so much detail. We had planned to meet her a year prior to the wedding for some venue shopping and other details but because of covid we were unable to travel. We finally met Barbara 2 days prior to the wedding and it was like I knew her for so many years!
    The day of the wedding I was completely blown away. She surprised us with so many literally details I didn't expect. And her team? omg her team was AMAZING! so involved, right there whenever you needed anything. From bringing my veil for photos, to finding my bouquet after leaving it behind somewhere, and reminding us we need to say a thank you speech, her team was right there whenever you needed them! The decor was breath-taking. Just absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Barb for being the best wedding planner out there. We are so thankful we found you! I must say I miss our long talks and the planning! To any bride looking to get married in Tulum, please look no further!

With Love,
    Anabell & Chris
    Katerina P. Married on 11/11/2020

Jungle Wedding Dream Come True

Barb and her team were instrumental in executing our “middle of the jungle” wedding dream. The team of vendors she recommended were very professional and provided great service. Barb gave us useful guidance and great ideas during the planning process and was very flexible and supportive during these uncertain, covid-19 times.

My husband and I had many unique/non-traditional elements in our wedding and Barb totally knocked them out of the park and helped us make it happen. From a custom drinks sign featuring our fur babies, to a piñata instead of a cake, to incorporating a Bulgarian guest welcome dance into our timeline, Barb listened to our ideas and was very enthusiastic and supportive in making them happen. During the entire planning process, Barb checked in regularly and I always felt that she was on top of it and very organized. This was a huge relief to me as I was not always on top of it haha! All of our guests expressed how impressed they were with the food, ambiance, decor, and drinks that it was the most memorable wedding they had ever been to.

If you are looking for a wedding planner that is honest, supportive, very personable, and truly dedicated to making your personal wedding vision come to life - look no further - the Luna Life team is exactly that and more! Thank you for everything, our wedding was unforgettable because of your hard work.
    Love, Kat and Kai

• Brooke & Mike
    69 photos · 03/15/2019

Tulum Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
01-7634392401
Location of (Luna Life Weddings)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding