Puerto Aventuras, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings

Whether you dream of a small, intimate celebration or a lavish event, we can work with you to create a flawless and unforgettable day.

We have over 10 years experience in the area and we will work closely with you and take care of every detail, expertly coordinating your event for flawless results.

Working with the best suppliers in the region while responding to your vision as a couple, we will be there to ensure a stress-free planning process, so you can relax as your perfect day takes shape.

Please email hello@lucy-gallagher.com for more information!

Follow Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings on

Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings 6
Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings 7

Holly Caudle · Married on 06/08/2019

Lucy the Miracle Maker!

Lucy and her team were THE BEST! They were able to tame two type A, slightly OCD, busy New Yorkers and make us feel completely at ease and taken care of from day one. Everything from giving us (the best) vendor options, to budgeting assistance, to decor, to building a beach for us (because Mother Nature had other plans) on the day of our wedding, not a stone was left unturned. We are one of the few couples we know who actually enjoyed our wedding planning process, which made the whole weekend even more special. If we were to start over today, we wouldn't change a thing. The worst part was the day it was all over. Lucy and her team were professional and yet so fun to work with and I would highly recommend them over and over again. I cannot say thank you enough to Lucy for making our special weekend magical and unforgettable!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings 8

Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings's reply:

Lovely Holly! It was such an honour to be part of your wedding celebrations. The entire team relished every moment of planning with you and we miss our regular chats...sending you both much love from the Mexican Caribbean xox
  • Yoice

Yoice · Married on 03/09/2019

My dear Lucy

Lucy is your go to person for anything and everything. I hired her as a day of coordinator and she did so much more than I expected. She has an amazing team everyone so professional and so capable of managing all crisis without anyone even notice there is a crisis. She is brilliant at what she does, she capture my personality, my vision and my style in just one visit with me to the venue. She not only delivered on our wedding day but she also made last minute calls without worrying me or involving me in it.
    My dear Lucy thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me, for your guidance, your positivism, your support, your hard-work. My wedding wouldn't have being the same without you and your team. Thank you for putting up with my perfectionist self and I felt like a real bride on my big day because I had you. I'm forever grateful to you.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Krys · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

Lucy is truly amazing! Responsive from the initial email to the day of the wedding and had THEE BEST selection of vendors to choose from. She took every measure to understand or vision and guided us every step of the way to bring it to fruition. We essentially used our wedding venue as a canvas and brought in Lucy's recommended vendors to carry out the wedding of our dreams. She kept note of the payment deadlines, guest details, invoice items, decor options and all the nuances that a bride and groom can forget while planning a wedding (cake table, bug spray, tips etc). Planning has its share of complications (especially planning a wedding from CA) but Lucy made it all go so smoothly. Our guests have raved about how beautiful our special day was and that was in large part thanks to Lucy. THANK YOU for making it the best day of our lives. We will never forget it!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Lucy Gallagher • Boutique Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• DreamArt Photography
    DreamArt Photography Wedding Photographers

An amazing Experience for Weddings

• Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist
    Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lucy has a bubbly personality that will make you laugh which immediately puts you at ease. She also has a take charge style that makes you know it's all going off without a hitch! She has a style that evokes elegance and romance but each event has its own personal touch. She is a pleasure to work with and I always look forward to the next event with her.

• Cherry Blossom
    Cherry Blossom Wedding Florists

We have the chance to participate at Lucy Gallaguer´s Weddings, she is very professional and very passionate on what she does. Very easy to work with and lots of happy brides as result of her incredible and professional service. As Decoration and Floral company, we highly suggest her service. If you are looking for a stressless planification and attention to details , Lucy is the best option!

• Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Aventuras Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map
    52-9848025454 (Phone number)
    +52 1 984 1518172 (Other Phone Number)