Brooklyn, NY 11222 Map · Phone number

About LovemorePhoto

We are Arek and Ilona. We offer creative documentary photography that celebrates love and its beauty. We are passionate about capturing moments, emotions, and relationships of our couples. Our goal is to document your day as it naturally unfolds in an unobtrusive way and provide you with photographs that will make you smile, laugh, and maybe even cry a little.

Follow LovemorePhoto on

46 Reviews for LovemorePhoto

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Koumniotes · Married on 06/08/2019

Very happy!

We couldn’t be happier using them for our son’s baptism! They were on time, professional and very sweet! The pictures came out beautiful!! Our sister in law recommended them and I’m so happy she did! Every picture we wanted, they took. I look forward to using them again for future special events! Highly recommended them!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

Ilona and Arek were a dream to work with. From the planning process to the wedding day, they were professional and extremely easy to work with. They made us feel super comfortable and they went above and beyond to take the best pictures – my husband and his groomsmen dragged Arek all around Montauk, while I made them take a hike out to a super windy bluff to get the lighthouse in the background of our pictures. They did it all with a smile on their faces and had really creative ideas. They sent us some teaser pictures the weekend of the wedding and then sent us an easy to use link to the remaining pictures in less than a month! Our families are obsessed with how they came out. They captured our wedding day beautifully and in a photo documentary way that was full of candid shots and pictures that we didn’t even see them take! After researching a bunch of photographers, Lovemore is affordable and does a great job. We can't thank Ilona and Arek enough!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Leah · Married on 09/09/2017

After looking through a long list of photographers and their work, the minute we saw Lovemorephoto there was no comparison! Their work is absolutely stunning! Arek and Ilona were amazing to work with and we couldn't be happier with our photos. They truly captured every moment for us. They were such a pleasure to work with, we will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 11/27/2017

LovemorePhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Fairy Tale Events of New York
    Fairy Tale Events of New York Wedding Planners

After working extensively with Arek and Ilona of Lovemorephoto, I recommend them to all couples still in the market for a wedding photographer! Lovemorephoto consistently blows me away with their creativity, mixing traditional portraiture with candid photojournalism. Arek and Ilona give great direction without being pushy or aggressive and have a unique vision when it comes to your wedding day photography.

• Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC
    Lifetime Events by Jacqueline, LLC Wedding Planners

Beautiful and inspiring pictures. Arek from Lovemore Photos was a pleasure to work with, and the photographs revealed to my client everything they wanted to remember on the Special day. Would definitely like the pleasure of working with them again. Jacqueline Lifetime Events by Jacqueline

• Maira Ortiz Makeup And Hair Artist
    Maira Ortiz Makeup And Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

What a wonderful team! I worked with them recently and they were amazing! Usually I always take professional pictures of my brides after the hair and makeup done and this is the first time I don't. They let me know I did not to worry about it. A couple days ago they send me a teaser one paying attention to the makeup detail! That was nice... Thank you! I work with so many photographer all the time and just a few have such a fine detail, the good ones! The one that has the passion and commitment to be the best in what they do!!!

• Brooklyn, 11222 See on map