Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number
1 review
Package Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. My goal is to make it a day you will never forget, a dream come true. I will make your vision come to life and ensure your day is everything you could ever imagine. No dream is too big and no budget is too small. With Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events you won't ever forget that love is sweet!

Follow Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events on

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

1 Reviews for Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events

Kari · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I booked Nichelle as our day-of coordinator for our wedding of 120 guests. We booked her in January for our July wedding. I can’t even count the emails Nichelle and I have exchanged – she was so patient to work with me even 6 months out from the wedding! I can honestly say our wedding would not have been the same if it was not for Nichelle and her assistant.

During the planning process Nichelle was helpful to me when I had questions and concerns about how to plan my wedding. For example, I had no idea to set up a timeline that would actually work for a real wedding; Nichelle offered me some guidance and expertise regarding a realistic timeline and how I could prioritize. She made herself available to attend a venue walk-through and was always an email, text, or call away. It can be really scary planning an entire wedding almost entirely by yourself – Nichelle was reassuring to me and was almost like a security blanket.

When it came to the big day, Nichelle was responsible for essentially everything. She orchestrated set up, put out the décor, made sure vendors were on time and doing what was needed, and she kept a close eye on the timeline and guests during the wedding and even coordinated our wedding ceremony on the fly (we didn’t even have a rehearsal!). We had about 11 vendors, so this was not an easy task. I had specific DIY projects and special décor items that she set-up for me. She is also design conscious to know when something doesn’t look good, and if it needs to be placed somewhere else. One thing I am especially happy about is that when it started raining (I know, in JULY!) Nichelle was quick on her feet and moved the outdoor gift and beverage tables to new locations inside our venue.

Looking back, Nichelle was the most important vendor we booked. My husband are so happy we decided to book her! She was the best!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fairytale Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Unfortunately you will probably not understand the importance of having a good planner until you are ready to pull your hair out or its too late. With Love Sweet Love you have made a new friend. They go above and beyond to ensure your day is perfect. The extra investment will give you piece of mind, save you money in the long run and let you enjoy this process especially with someone as great as Nichelle from Love Sweet Love!

• Emlily Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Nichelle from Love Sweet Love is so wonderful to work with. She is a stress free wedding planner and wedding coordinator filled with creative ideas. Her ability to pay close attention to details will make any Bride's wedding day run smoothly.

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map
    Location of (Love Sweet Love Weddings & Events)