San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Love Marks the Spot

Love Marks the Spot is a San Diego based wedding planning company that specializes in the planning, coordination and design of weddings. Our core belief is that successful weddings are founded upon a strong client-planner relationship. We recognize and appreciate that each couple is unique, and approach each wedding differently to ensure that your wedding is just like your love story: extraordinary and one-of-a-kind. Throughout the wedding planning process we will work to support you, and on your wedding day we will serve as an extension of you, to help guarantee that your day runs as flawless as possible. Love Marks the Spot understands that your wedding day is an unparalleled event, and we will work to ensure your entire wedding day will be one of the best in your lives.

Follow Love Marks the Spot on

Flowers centerpiece
e05c0cda715e8125 1451004143885 colleensam405of653

20 Reviews for Love Marks the Spot

Maegan · Married on 05/06/2017

Love Marks the Spot is absolute perfection! Nicole and her team were a dream to work with and completely brought our vision for the big day to life. From the hours she spent with us discussing the little details of our plans, to how organized she was throughout, and especially to how she kept her cool (and helped me keep mine) when we found out it was going to rain on our wedding day—we could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator! She kept everything running smooth the day of, and handled the couple hiccups we had so quickly, that we didn't even know about them until the day after. If you are looking for a true professional with a great sense of humor to take the stress off of coordinating or planning your big day, Nicole and her team are the way to go.

Sent on 02/22/2018

brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Mesha and Nicole were awesome, they gave me just what I needed. I also loved that they gave a special military rate! I would recommend them to anyone I know. For my wedding, they provided day of coordination and everything was as planned.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2016

Hiring Nicole with Love Marks the Spot was the absolute best decision we made for our daughters wedding. You can't put a price on the peace of mind Nicole gives. The attention she gives to detail is phenomenal and she is a genuinely likable person. The guests at the wedding reception even commented on her professionalism and cheerful demeanor. If you are looking for someone who will take over and see to the details of your event; who is prompt and reliable; is excellent at communication; has amazing people skills and is actually fun to work with, then look no further. Nicole is your gal!!! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Love Marks the Spot FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Tempoe Entertainment Dj's
    Tempoe Entertainment Dj's Wedding DJs

Nicole with Love Marks the Spot is a great coordinator very organized, helpful, and works very well with sudden changes. As a wedding DJ for over 10 years I've worked with several coordinators, but Nicole truly stands out and is very great at what she does. Thank you for being so easy to work with!

• Hannah Costello
    Hannah Costello Wedding Photographers

Nicole is an amazing wedding planner! She is very professional, calm and collected, genuine, talented, and attentive to detail. I can not rave enough about her and her business. I truly enjoy working with her, as weddings she runs are so smooth, and I would say we make a great team :) I recommend her, 100%!

• DJ Leeds
    DJ Leeds Wedding DJs

Nicole... is... awesome! Allow her to handle all of the potentially stressful aspects of your wedding, so that you can relax, knowing that everything is being taken care of by a true professional. Very detail oriented and focused on giving you the wedding you've always wanted and that know you deserve! Nicole is one of my favorite planners to work with, because she is an amazing multi-tasker and has a way of making is look easy! Impressive!

• San Diego, 92101 See on map