38594 Old Wheatland Rd., Waterford, VA 20197 Map · Phone number

About Loudoun Valley Manor

Loudoun Valley Manor is a five-bedroom Bed and Breakfast (B&B) and one of Virginia's newest venues for unforgettable outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The six-acre countryside property—conveniently located in the heart of Virginia's wine country—overlooks the Catoctin Mountains and offers unobstructed views of rolling hills and breathtaking sunsets. Loudoun Valley Manor has a beautiful gazebo for wedding ceremonies, scenic designated areas for cocktail hours, and our spacious grounds allow for tent rentals for wedding receptions. We also offer roomy areas inside the B&B where the wedding parties can get ready for their big event in a comfortable, stress-free environment. Not to mention, we would be more than happy to host you and your close ones overnight in our rentable B&B rooms. We are currently in the process of constructing a pavilion on the property to better accommodate your wedding needs, and are expecting it will be ready for use by fall 2017. Please contact us for additional details. Loudoun Valley Manor would love to host your dream wedding and be a part of your magical event!

dsc6239k
property entrance signs not web
gazebo 2

1 Reviews for Loudoun Valley Manor

Galina · Married on 10/01/2016

The day I got engaged I knew that I wanted to get married on my mother’s beautiful property, which is now Loudoun Valley Manor. I envisioned a rustic-themed outdoor wedding ceremony and reception, with scenic countryside views, and Loudoun Valley Manor was the perfect fit. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect—even better than I could have ever imagined. My (eleven) bridesmaids and I spent all day getting ready inside the spacious home on the property. The getting-ready location was beyond ideal, as it was only a few hundred feet from the reception area—so my girls and I were able to help with the set-up and final touches. My husband and his groomsmen arrived shortly before our 4:30pm ceremony, and were situated at the other end of the house to ensure my husband and I didn’t see each other prior to the ceremony. We got married underneath the gazebo, surrounded by our 220 guests, and subsequently took pictures with the striking countryside in the background. It was slightly overcast and rain was drizzling, but it actually enhanced the beauty of our pictures. The cocktail hour and reception were held under a 60’x90’ pole tent that we rented. My mother had wired power to the spot we chose to provide for ample tent lighting and the electricity needs of our 10-piece band. We used luminaries (faux candles in decorative clear bags) to light the path from the tent to the house and the parking lot. Even with the misty weather, or wedding went without a hitch. I would highly recommend Loudoun Valley Manor for any couple looking for a beautiful, rustic, outdoor countryside venue with a private feel.

Loudoun Valley Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200