Loudoun Valley Manor

Waterford, VA View map

Loudoun Valley Manor is a five-bedroom Bed and Breakfast (B&B) and one of Virginia’s newest venues for unforgettable outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The six-acre countryside property—conveniently located in the heart of Virginia’s wine country—overlooks the Catoctin Mountains and offers unobstructed views of rolling hills and breathtaking sunsets. Loudoun Valley Manor has a beautiful gazebo for wedding ceremonies, scenic designated areas for cocktail hours, and our spacious grounds allow for tent rentals for wedding receptions. We also offer roomy areas inside the B&B where the wedding parties can get ready for their big event in a comfortable, stress-free environment. Not to mention, we would be more than happy to host you and your close ones overnight in our rentable B&B rooms. We are currently in the process of constructing a pavilion on the property to better accommodate your wedding needs, and are expecting it will be ready for use by fall 2017. Please contact us for additional details. Loudoun Valley Manor would love to host your dream wedding and be a part of your magical event!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
    Galina Married on 10/01/2016
    The day I got engaged I knew that I wanted to get married on my mother’s beautiful property, which is now Loudoun Valley Manor. I envisioned a rustic-themed outdoor wedding ceremony and reception, with scenic countryside views, and Loudoun Valley Manor was the perfect fit. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect—even better than I could have ever imagined. My (eleven) bridesmaids and I spent all day getting ready inside the spacious home on the property. The getting-ready location was beyond ideal, as it was only a few hundred feet from the reception area—so my girls and I were able to help with the set-up and final touches. My husband and his groomsmen arrived shortly before our 4:30pm ceremony, and were situated at the other end of the house to ensure my husband and I didn’t see each other prior to the ceremony. We got married underneath the gazebo, surrounded by our 220 guests, and subsequently took pictures with the striking countryside in the background. It was slightly overcast and rain was drizzling, but it actually enhanced the beauty of our pictures. The cocktail hour and reception were held under a 60’x90’ pole tent that we rented. My mother had wired power to the spot we chose to provide for ample tent lighting and the electricity needs of our 10-piece band. We used luminaries (faux candles in decorative clear bags) to light the path from the tent to the house and the parking lot. Even with the misty weather, or wedding went without a hitch. I would highly recommend Loudoun Valley Manor for any couple looking for a beautiful, rustic, outdoor countryside venue with a private feel.

38594 Old Wheatland Rd. Waterford, VA, 20197

9:00am-6:00pm
Location of (Loudoun Valley Manor)

Loudoun Valley Manor frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of Loudoun Valley Manor in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Loudoun Valley Manor for wedding events is known for:
  • Inn/B&B
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Loudoun Valley Manor for wedding events?

Loudoun Valley Manor offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Loudoun Valley Manor offer?

Loudoun Valley Manor offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Loudoun Valley Manor offer for wedding events?

Loudoun Valley Manor offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Loudoun Valley Manor and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Loudoun Valley Manor is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding