$1,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Los Angeles Beach Weddings

Your Happily Ever After begins HERE!

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life so trust that big day to the original  beach wedding provider in Los Angeles. Los Angeles Beach Weddings! With over 9 years of providing amazing Beach Weddings on Malibu, Leo Carrillo, Point Dume, Santa Monica, Long Beach and Redondo Beach to thousands of couples you can rest assured that your wedding and reception will be just as you always dreamed it would be!
Customize your So Cal Beach Wedding by choosing one of our Great Officiants, our beautiful beach wedding setups and top it off with one of our amazing live musicians.  Whether you want a Simple Beach Wedding or want to go all out with an All Inclusive Los Angeles Beach Wedding and Reception, we've go you covered!  So call us right now and speak to Michelle, thee beach wedding expert!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Los Angeles Beach Weddings on

40 Reviews for Los Angeles Beach Weddings

Ceremony (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Michelle couldn't have done enough for us. We planned everything over email as we live in Ireland and got married on Santa Monica beach in Mat 2017. Although there were a few hiccups it didn't take away from the day. The photographer and videographer were great, as was our officiant Marsha. 9/10 would recommended.

Profile Picture Kirsty, 5/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just have to say Michelle is amazing. She has made this entire process so easy and smooth to book, especially being on the other side of the country. First, she is incredibly quick to respond.. even by email. She has been nothing but absolutely accommodating, making sure they meet our vision 100% and also being 100% honest about Los Angeles and the problems that may arise. Not only did she walk me through which location would work best, she helped create a timeline for me based on where I had to be after the ceremony. Michelle also created a custom package, as all I wanted was the officiant and some extra time with the photographer. So don't be afraid to ask before signing the contract! Being that we have to travel across the country only a few days beforehand, she has helped tremendously with making sure everything is set up for us when we arrive. She is also available for ANY questions, no matter how stupid you may think it sounds. I recommend Los Angeles Beach Weddings to anyone, whether you're having an elopement, small ceremony, or going big.. They can absolutely handle it all.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony

My newly wife and I are beyond words to describe how happy we are. After, planning everything from chicago,il everything that Michelle plan when according to plan... it was a little stressful for my wife and I being 2,000 miles away... but Michelle's was right, she said everything will be set, all you have to do is show up and enjoy your day... thank you Michelle for creating a beautiful memory for us, everyone who attended (51 guest) are saying that was the beautiful wedding they been to.. God bless you and your amazing crew...??????????

Profile Picture Juan, 8/4/16, 1 Review

Los Angeles Beach Weddings
1:40 minutes

4570 Van Nuys Blvd #373 , Sherman Oaks, CA 91403   See On Map
800-695-2933 (phone)
Everyday from 10am to 8pm! Except for Wedding Days!