830 Long Branch Lane, Boyce, VA 22620 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Long Branch Historic House & Farm

Long Branch is a historic wedding venue in Virginia Hunt Country located just outside of Washington, D.C in Boyce, Virginia. Nestled on 400 acres of rolling hills, this venue features a historic house with stunning architecture, art gallery space and breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. You and your guests will be captivated by the majestic surroundings and peaceful atmosphere that Long Branch has to offer.

Because we host many types of celebrations and programs at Long Branch, we limit the number of weddings at our venue to twenty per year, so it is best to schedule with us as early as possible. When you are married at Long Branch, you also have a place to celebrate the many occasions of your new life as husband and wife. Many couples return to us for our family events or to host their anniversary and birthday celebrations. Please feel free to call us with any questions that you may have about our venue – we are happy to help make the best day of your life a wonderful and memorable experience!

Facilities and Capacity
With a variety of event spaces available, Long Branch has a maximum capacity of 250 wedding guests. The venue is known for its delightful outdoor ceremony sites, the most popular is the Sheila Macqueen garden. Whatever site you choose, you will be surrounded by lush gardens and sweeping views of the of the Blue Ridge Mountains. For reception festivities, a 40' x 100' tent can be set up on our tent pad to provide shelter throughout an evening of dining and dancing. For smaller gatherings, the venue’s Main Gallery is available and has space to seat up to 75 guests. No matter which elegant space you choose for your event, you’ll have access to our venue’s facilities listed below:

• Bridal Dressing Room
  • Formal Sheila Macqueen Garden
  • Rose Garden
  • Pond

Wedding Services
Long Branch’s preferred vendor list includes exceptional wedding planners, catering services, florists, photographers and everything you need for your special day. These wedding professionals offer a variety of services and budgets to help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Our vendors can help you with the following services:

• Wedding Planning

Long Branch Historic House & Farm 5
Long Branch Historic House & Farm 6
Long Branch Historic House & Farm 7

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

Getting married at Long Branch was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made. It was the very first venue we looked at and once we saw it, we knew it was the one! The property is absolutely gorgeous and has great views of the mountains which we absolutely love. For us, one of the selling features is that the property is on 400 acres so you will have your privacy. The inside of the mansion is breathtaking as well and full of so much history! We also had the pleasure of working with Gretchen (our wedding planner) from Dragonfly Events and Design when we signed on with Long Branch. She had a ton of wonderful ideas and listened to everything that we had in mind. Not that it needs much, but after everything was said and done, on the day of our wedding Gretchen transformed Long Branch into a sight we will never forget! I cannot recommend Long Branch or Dragonfly Events and Design enough!! Check this place out and you will so happy you did!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jessie · Married on 02/06/2018

I can't begin to tell you how perfect my Long Branch Wedding was! From the first time I stepped on the property I had the best feeling. All my wedding stress went out the door and from that moment on it was a dream working with and planning the wedding of my dreams. Long Branch is a one stop shop meaning when you sign your contract with them you get to chose a photographer, they provide you with a caterer (food and cake), a DJ, flowers and decor, a wedding planner (who is super sweet and amazingly talented), and so much more! All I had to do was give Gretchen (the wedding planner) my ideas on what I envisioned my day to look like and she really took it from there letting me focus and enjoy the best months before my wedding! My big day came and I was blown away with everything. Really above and beyond anything I could've imagined. ..not to mention Long Branch with no decor is a beautiful place. With all its history, horse fields, and rolling mountains as a backdrop it makes for the perfect location. It's been almost 6 months since my perfect day and I'm still awestruck. Do yourself a favor and check this venue out!

Sent on 09/19/2017
    Long Branch Historic House & Farm 15
    Long Branch Historic House & Farm 16
    Long Branch Historic House & Farm 17

Long Branch Historic House & Farm's reply:

Your wedding was one of our favorites and we just know that your life will be filled with happiness and love! Thank you so much for sharing such an important day with Long Branch. It was an honor!

Long Branch Historic House & Farm Pricing

Long Branch Historic House & Farm Price Rates

Long Branch Historic House & Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, July, August, September, November, December

• 830 Long Branch Lane Boyce, VA, 22620 See on map
    540-318-2386 (Phone number)
    540-837-1848 (Other Phone Number)
    5408372289 (Fax Number)