1-1000
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Long Branch

Countryside Elegance, Historic Mansion, Majestic Mountain Views

Long Branch Plantation, with its elegant historic house located on 400 acres of rolling hills and spacious pastures with sweeping view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, provides the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.

When you rent Long Branch Plantation as your wedding venue, you have your choice of the use of any or all of many beautiful spaces.

Venue Rental Fee: $4,000

Multiple ceremony locations and bricked terrace with for tented reception.
Timeline includes a 5 hour event; 2 hour set up prior to the wedding, 1 hour vendor clean up, and 1 hour
rehearsal the evening prior. Additional $250 charged for every 15 minutes over timeline.
150 white resin folding ceremony chairs, 15 Round Tables and 8 Rectangles.
Private rooms for both the bride with her attendants and for the groom and his groomsmen.
Museum open for the hour between ceremony and reception.
Ideal backdrop for photography including formal gardens, beautifully kept grounds and spiral staircase.
Ample parking with lighting.
Use of electrical outlets and restroom facilities.

All Inclusive Wedding Options are available.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Washington DC

15 Reviews for Long Branch

Bridal Suite (3)
Parking (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Indoor (1)
Event Rentals (1)

I can't begin to tell you how perfect my Long Branch Wedding was! From the first meeting we had with Gretchen I had the best feeling with the venue and her. All my wedding stress went out the door and from that moment on it was a dream working with Gretchen and planning the wedding of my dreams. My big day came and she went above and beyond anything I couldve imagined with flowers and decor..not to mention Long Branch with no decorations is a beautiful place with the history and rolling hills and mountains in the background. Thank you for helping create the best day of my life!!

Profile Picture User7868336, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just booked Long Branch Plantation for our wedding Ceremony and reception. First of all, the location is absolutely beautiful. After a stunning and dramatic drive in on the long driveway through horse pastures, you "pop" over the hill and the plantation is front and center. The inside of the home fits our taste perfectly, think traditional southern with a horse racing theme. This was perfect for us, since my fiancé' is a horse racing fan and I love the traditional southern style. The staff have been absolutely wonderful getting back to us quickly and have allowed us to come out for 2 separate tours with our family. Overall, we love this venue and highly suggest it!

View Vendor Response

Wheelchair Access
1 AWARD

Events

830 Long Branch Lane, Boyce, VA 22620   See On Map
540-837-1856 (phone) 540-837-2289 (fax)
Long Branch is a wedding venue from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Long Branch is a professional wedding site that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Large Outdoor Weddings.