Locomotion DJ Productions

Dracut, MA View map

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to be introduced to Locomotion DJ Productions. Locomotion was developed with you in mind. We take a professional approach to all of our engagements by working from a collaboration of your ideas and our experience.

At Locomotion DJ Productions there is a selection of Disc Jockeys that are available for any occasion. Whether your interests are in a DJ for your Wedding Reception or for a Wedding Anniversary, you will always be guaranteed to receive the best entertainer(s) to suit your taste and budget.

Our services are available for all occasions including, but not limited to Wedding Receptions, Wedding Anniversaries, Engagement Parties, Jack & Jills, Birthday Parties, School Dances, Holiday Parties, Class Reunions, Corporate Functions, Proms, Bat or Bar-Mitzvahs, Basically "You Name it We Play it!!!"

All of the DJ's at Locomotion have the experience, and know how to cater their talents through any engagement. The music library of Locomotion DJ Productions consists of over 20,000 song titles ranging from the “Big Band Era to the Latest Dance Hits of Today”. Our sound systems are nothing less than professional, depending on the amount of guests at your event, and the size of the venue we will provide a sound system tailored to your settings to carry your music and announcements.

Our Disc Jockeys are always dressed for the occasion, tuxedo's are a must for Weddings and High School Proms unless notified otherwise from you. Other occasions require our Disc Jockeys to dress either suit, shirt and tie, or smart casual.

Once again we would like to thank you for your time and consideration. Within this site you will find many helpful resources to assist you in your plans for the perfect event. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at (978) 833-2164 or you may email us with your questions or comments.

We anticipate hearing from you soon, and given the opportunity providing you and your guests with the finest entertainment around.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1200.00

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Vanessa P. Married on 06/29/2019

6.29.19 so amazing!

Ernie was our DJ for our wedding on 6.29.19!
    He was amazing to work with! He made sure all my songs were the correct version, communicated all the details and made my day a breeze ! He also killed it on the music & keeping people dancing! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how AMAZING my DJ was! Thank you!!
    Chelsie Married on 07/28/2018
    We couldn't be any happier with our decision to have Ernie as our wedding DJ!!! He was very professional, easy to work with and always quick to respond. He played every song my husband and I requested. The online system made it so easy to add songs we wanted. And the dance floor was packed all night long!!! Everyone had so much fun and was dancing non-stop!
    Staci Married on 05/26/2017
    I would recommend Locomotion DJ to anyone! Ernie was very quick to answer my emails from the first day to the wedding day! The songs that I couldn't find, he found and confirmed they were the correct version! (Trust me, we had some odd songs!) He takes requests the day of the wedding if you want, which for me was perfect! We had a smaller wedding and just about everyone got up and danced at one point or another! So many people came up to my husband and I to tell us that the music was perfect! Like I said, I would recommend this DJ service to anyone looking for a memorable event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Todd & Lydia
    28 photos · 05/08/2015

Some Fuzzy Some Fuzzy Wedding Videographers

I have had the sincere pleasure of working along side Ernie at Locomotion DJ Productions twice now. And I am so looking forward to seeing him on the road again sometime this year hopefully. Ernie is not only incredibly friendly and supportive of the other vendors at your wedding- but he knows how to get the party started. I once worked a wedding with Ernie where an elderly lady passed out RIGHT when the dance floor opened. Ernie was incredibly respectful of the situation and kept the focus on the emergency at hand and not the dancing. For a DJ this could be seen as a nightmare scenario- an unlucky showstopper. Yet Ernie handled it with such care and elegance that to my surprise the dance party went on as if nothing had happened - 10 or so minutes later. This delicate re-direction and dedication to the art of energizing a dance floor is something Ernie does with ease. Definitely look into hiring Locomotion Productions for your upcoming wedding!

Sky Meadow Country Club Sky Meadow Country Club Country Club Weddings

Great to work with very professional and they guest all of the guest up dancing!

NH Images Photography + Video NH Images Photography + Video Wedding Photographers

Amazing, professional and just a great guy to have do your party. I have worked with Ernie many times in my career and am just amazed at how great of a job he does. Hire Ernie and his crew and you won't be disappointed!

461 Pelham Rd Dracut, 01826
Location of (Locomotion DJ Productions)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding