About Live Well Paint Often

I love to capture authentic moments on canvas!

Live Event Painting

My philosphy

I am a Live Event Artist based in the NY/Long Island area ( I also travel domestically and internationally).  Life is all about celebration!  My goal is to illuminate and highlight unforgettable moments and illustrate them by using layers of texture and color to evoke movement and emotion.

Impressionism, I feel,  is more representative of my preferred painting style and what I have creatively connected to in my 15 years of being a professional artist.  My ultimate goal is to transport the viewer to a specific moment in time.  This allows them to recall the same joyful emotions they had on their special day!  There's nothing like owning an original piece designed with you and your loved ones incorporated into every last detail!  Every painting depicts a slice of life, for everyone to cherish for generations to come!

Contact Amanda to book your wedding or special event!

Email all inquiries to

LiveWellPaintOften@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow Live Well Paint Often on

7 Reviews for Live Well Paint Often

User Photos
todo alt text

Amanda is beyond talented. Not only did she beautifully capture an amazing moment (our first dance), but she meticulously added such details that actually brought tears to my eyes. She is AMAZING and so professional. All my guests absolutely adored her. I went looking through so many portfolios until I found someone who could really bring a painting to life and I am so glad I found her!

Profile Picture Justina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is a spectacular wedding painter- she is very easy to work with, very talented, and her paintings are extraordinary!

Profile Picture User7786541, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Live Well Paint Often FAQ

14 Photos

Events

45 Stone Blvd, Massapequa, NY 11758   See On Map
516-220-8299 (phone)
Live Well Paint Often is a wedding live painting from Massapequa servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, Manhattan, and Northern New Jersey. Live Well Paint Often is a professional live painting that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 2015 specializing in live wedding painting.