45 Stone Blvd, Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number

About Live Well Paint Often

Live Well Paint Often is a live event and wedding painting company from Massapequa, New York. With the stroke of a brush, the company captures your wedding day’s most cherished moments. Whether it’s your ceremony, first dance, or cake cutting, Live Well Paint Often vividly illustrates every authentic detail to evoke joy and emotions.

Experience
Owner Amanda Hawthorne is an artist with more than 15 years of experience in the art world as a painter, illustrator, designer, and instruction. Her passion for creative expression stems from a desire to connect and bring out emotions through colors and textures. Amanda is inspired by vibrant colors and nature, and her work has been showcased in galleries around the U.S.

Live Well Paint Often offers custom art pieces that allow you experience your wedding all over again. Amanda’s colorful heirlooms are unique and tailored to reflect the couple’s special moments. Services provided by Live Well Paint Often include:

• Custom artwork

42 Reviews for Live Well Paint Often

• Dana

Dana Bongiovanni · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Park Chateau April Brunch Wedding

Amanda created such a heartfelt gift for me and my family to cherish for generations. From the moment I first connected with Amanda, I felt completely comfortable and at ease knowing she would capture the emotions of our wedding day perfectly. I went back and forth for several weeks debating if we should include a live painter in our celebration. Having Amanda at our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we’ve made and an absolute highlight of the reception - we are so thrilled with the final painting! My family and friends were stunned (many had never seen a live painter before), and thought it was such a unique touch to our special day.

We cannot wait to display our painting proudly in our home. We're thrilled to recommend Amanda to anyone we meet! A million thanks!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Pichiarallo · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Stunning work of art!

My Bridal party gifted this painting to me and it was the absolute best gift i could receive. Amanda painted a picture from my wedding that i chose, she was timely, professional and oh so kind to work with! Thank you for this painting that my husband and i will cherish forever

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel Spodek · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Incredible Talent and a Pleasure to work with!

Amanda is absolutely incredible and such a pleasure to work with. She is sooooo talented and our painting is absolutely stunning! I would work with her again in a heart beat! She was so responsive and made the whole process incredibly easy - honestly such a gem! Strongly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 45 Stone Blvd Massapequa, New York, 11758 See on map
    5162208299 (Phone number)
    Location of (Live Well Paint Often)