Ronkonkoma, NY, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing

About Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals

Based in Ronkonkoma, New York, Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals can set the tone to your wedding with live acoustic renditions. This talented musician has over a decade of experience serving Long Island and greater New York with his expertly honed talents. Owner Andrew Gabriel offers his services for couples planning their big day throughout the tri-state area. This Long Island native is also willing to travel further afield for an additional fee.

Experience

In addition to playing covers from a broad range of genres, Andrew has written and recorded his own music. His passion for playing has seen him become a private guitar and trumpet teacher. For the last five years, this enthusiastic entertainer has also taken up professionally fixing guitars.

Andrew Gabrial Guitar & Vocals provides all-inclusive wedding-day services, from the ceremony to the reception. He can keep guests engaged with stunning instrumentals as they await the happy couple's nuptials. This experienced professional is well-versed in serenading during ceremonies, and can also take care of processional and recessional music. During the cocktail hour, he is able to play music from a range of genres both with and without vocals. Andrew is also more than happy to learn new songs for those unforgettable moments, such as the first dance. During the reception, he can offer a lively set to elevate the atmosphere featuring a variety of classic hits and special requests.

Follow Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals on

6 Reviews for Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals

• F

Farrah Collik · Married on 02/25/2017

Beautiful ceremony guitar playing

I knew when I heard Andrew playing at a local restaurant that he was the one I wanted to play at my wedding ceremony. I just loved his voice and his skilled guitar playing. The day of my wedding he was there extra early to set up and he was dressed in a suit - punctual and professional. Plus he learned the music I wanted! He played the Love Theme from Cinema Paradiso as I walked down the aisle and it was just so perfect and made the moment all the more magical. I can't recommend him enough for your big day! Worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Melanie Judson · Married on 01/09/2015

Andrew is a Gem!!

We hired Andrew after hearing him play during cocktail hour at a friend's wedding. My husband and I were mesmerized by his voice and his ability to cover any song. Our original plan was to have Andrew play our cocktail hour, but then we also hired him to play the actual ceremony and our first song. My husband and I wanted to dance to "So Right" by Dave Matthews Band; however, the song was a faster tempo so I emailed Andrew and within 24 hours, he sent me a recording of a slow, acoustic version. It brought tears to my eyes. It was beyond beautiful and hearing it live on our wedding day contributed to making the day special and memorable.

Aside from Andrew's extreme talent and beautiful voice, he's flexible and kind. He was open to our ideas and requests and everyone at the wedding was impressed with his performances.

I recommend Andrew to anyone who wants to add a special touch to their wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/13/2020

Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals Pricing

Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals Price Rates

Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 600.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Instrumental - Solo
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• Ronkonkoma, NY Ronkonkoma, NY, 11779 See on map
    631-867-2186 (Phone number)
    Location of (Andrew Gabriel Guitar & Vocals)