Westbury, NY 11590 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59

About VSmusic4u

VSmusic4u is leading event music vendor in Long Island New York and provides live music for weddings and events in the tri-state area.

- VSmusic4u- thousnads of pictures and videos from real weddings.

-VSmusic4u repertoire includes all musical genres, (from classical composers to all your current favorite current pop songs)

-VSmusic4u will fulfill any special requests you may have.

- VSmusic4u musicians are conservatory trained and hold at least a master’s degree in their respective instrument. They're also all teachers, solo and chamber performers or members of a professional orchestra to guarantee an unforgettable wedding.

Experience
All VSmusic4u musicians are conservatory trained, and hold at least a master’s degree in their respective instrument. They're also all teachers, solo and chamber performers or members of a professional orchestra.

VSmusic4u will provide a small ensemble (solo, string duo, string trio, string quartet) for an intimate gathering or a large ensemble (quintet, orchestra) for a lavish affair. nTheir services include:

• Learn new songs
b2bc558680e7337e DSC00202 X3 1

• Videos 37

34 Reviews for VSmusic4u

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so lucky we found and booked VSmusic4u for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance.
    My husband and I had a string quartet and it was the best decision we could ever make.
    Vinny was so helpful and accommodating and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Every time I had a question I called or emailed him and he answered in minutes. The music was just perfect and the musicians were extremely professional, talented and played all the songs I wanted to hear.Our guests kept complimenting us the entire night and even weeks after the wedding on choosing the string quartet. We can not be happier with our decision to go with VSmusic4u and really cannot say enough great things for Vinny and his musicians.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Awesome Musicians

My only regret with booking Vinny is I didn't get to hear him play :-( .. I heard sooooo many awesome reviews about Vinny's music selections and blends from my guests, and I'm so sad I missed them since I had to be in hiding before the start of the ceremony. However, when I heard him play my processional song, Thinking Out Loud, I was immediately in tears. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Vinny. I can't wait to see the wedding video just to listen to you play. As a whole, Vinny was professional, communicative, and receptive to all of my song suggestions, which I really appreciated. Thank you Vinny!

VSmusic4u FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Moon River Rituals - Zita Christian, Wedding Officiant & Celebrant
    Moon River Rituals - Zita Christian, Wedding Officiant & Celebrant Wedding Officiants

A few weeks ago, I served as the officiant for the wedding of Jim and Patrick at Harkness Memorial Park in Waterford, CT. The ceremony was held in the small amphitheater by the water. I arrived early, along with the musicians from VSmusic4U. Vinny and the other musicians created a magical atmosphere for both the outside ceremony and later for the indoor reception. They are exceptionally skilled and professional. On a personal note... When I arrived that day, Vinny saw me struggling to carry a small table and sound equipment from the parking lot down to the amphitheater. He hurried up the slope, introduced himself, and carried the items for me. His thoughtfulness characterizes his business. I do hope our paths cross again.

• Westbury, New York, NY 11590 See on map