VSmusic4u Reviews

37 | Westbury, NY

37 Reviews for VSmusic4u

Gabriella Baessa · Married on 07/14/2019

I was amazed with their talent. They gave a special touch on my wedding day

VSmusic4u has a awesome team. I love cello, violin and piano. I have decided to hire musician for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I was lucky to contact Vinny and his team. Price is affordable and they are very professional. Easy to work with and very polite. They made my big day the most special one. We made a list with the songs we wanted and they played exactly what we asked for. They are so talented. I highly recommend them because they will make your day bright and beautiful as they have done with mine. I just wanted to thank Vinny and his team for their wonderful job.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Maria Cordell · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Working with Vinny was seamless from start to finish! His attention to detail and overall respect for the event was impeccable! The string quartet and Vinny arrived ON TIME and filled our venue with elegant, timeless classical music. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so lucky we found and booked VSmusic4u for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance.
    My husband and I had a string quartet and it was the best decision we could ever make.
    Vinny was so helpful and accommodating and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Every time I had a question I called or emailed him and he answered in minutes. The music was just perfect and the musicians were extremely professional, talented and played all the songs I wanted to hear.Our guests kept complimenting us the entire night and even weeks after the wedding on choosing the string quartet. We can not be happier with our decision to go with VSmusic4u and really cannot say enough great things for Vinny and his musicians.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Awesome Musicians

My only regret with booking Vinny is I didn't get to hear him play :-( .. I heard sooooo many awesome reviews about Vinny's music selections and blends from my guests, and I'm so sad I missed them since I had to be in hiding before the start of the ceremony. However, when I heard him play my processional song, Thinking Out Loud, I was immediately in tears. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Vinny. I can't wait to see the wedding video just to listen to you play. As a whole, Vinny was professional, communicative, and receptive to all of my song suggestions, which I really appreciated. Thank you Vinny!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend! Book them!!!

I contacted VSmusic4u an year ago looking for a string trio for my wedding and let me tell you: this ended up being one of my best decisions for our wedding. Communication leading up to the date was awesome and I had all my questions answered. I sent Vinny a list of our requests and the musicians fulfilled every single one of them. Last minute we decided to have a piano for our welcoming and Vinny himself step in and performed beautifully. I strongly recommend this company for their talent and high professionalism. Don't delay, book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Carina · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Vinny. From the moment we interviewed on FaceTime we knew we had to have them perform at our cocktail hour and wedding ceremony! Vinny was very responsive through email and never hesitated to address our concerns. Thank you for making our day so special ... we wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Me and my now husband really wanted to do something special for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour...so we decided to have a string quartet play all of our favorite movie and video game themes. It was not easy to find such a company because most quartet have a standard repertoire. Then I found VSmusic4u. The musicians were absolutely amazing and played every soundtrack we requested, even some very odd one's that only me and my husband would like. We highly recommend VSmusic4u, they will surely deliver the best music and will allow you to customize your own song list.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Steven Fragil · Married on 06/09/2018

The Best musicians ever!!!

We got a VSmusic4u duo violin and cello for our small, intimate wedding ceremony on the beach. We each had our favorite song as an entrance: Thousand Years for me and the Star Wars theme for my husband. After the ceremony the played some Top50 hits which our friends and family really enjoyed. We were extremely happy with booking this vendor and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jim Od · Married on 05/25/2018

Absolutely the best !

We hired Vinny and VS Music for our wedding last May (apologies for the delay in writing ). They are absolutely outstanding. Vinny was a total professional and so easy to work with. Their performance at our wedding was awesome. Their range of music from classical before and during the ceremony to fun, lively, and modern after was fantastic. Both of us and all of our guests loved them. Don’t think twice....Hire them !

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/21/2017

What an awesome idea it was to have Vinny and his crew play at my cocktail hour. They were professional and played great tunes. I loved having them play - and my guests really enjoyed the background music during the cocktail hour! Thank you again

Sent on 11/13/2017

Stefanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Was a pleasure working with over the last year of wedding planning. They are ex tremely talented, have a LARGE list of songs from many genres you can hand select . Vinny is extremely timely in email responses, and very willing accommodating. 5 stars! A beautiful touch, highly recommend. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

VS did an incredible job at our wedding. They provided top notch service for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We and our guest were all so impressed with their musical abilities, it was a highlight of our wedding. They accommodated all song requests and did them flawlessly.

Sent on 09/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about Vinny. We hired him and his wife to play for our hospitality, ceremony, and cocktail hour at out 7-13-17 wedding. We gave them a list of about 30 songs (from Disney to gamer music) and they learned all of them, and wonderfully. They were so accodomodating and professional and sounded wonderful. I changed my song selection for walking down the aisle the week of the wedding and it was no problem at all. They were hands down amazing and we are still getting compliments on their music. We would recommend VSmusic4u a million times and plan on using them again at our next occasion!!.

Sent on 07/17/2017

M · Married on 07/08/2017

We hired vinny for piano and violin during our outdoor cocktail hour and indoor dinner reception at our wedding at the Stone Mill at the New York Botancial Gardens!! We were in love with their work as were our guests! During the cocktail hour it rained for about 5 minutes and they were so calm cool and collected and moved their setup to the indoor cocktail hour space and everyone was still able to enjoy their music ! During the cocktail hour while my husband and I were eating dinner we couldn't help but just soak it all in for a little and just listen to them play and I was so overjoyed when I noticed people clapping after each song they loved ! I had many guests say to me that they enjoyed trying to play guess that song during dinner and loved it was all current music !! I would recommend them in a heartbeat for any "European " style wedding as ours was. After dinner was done, they were relieved for the night and we moved the party on to the dj portion of the night ! I wish I was back at my wedding listening to them play! One of the Mose memorable parts of the nights for me !

Sent on 08/01/2017

gian · Married on 06/24/2017

They are very professional and know what they are doing. the prices are very good and they have season specials. The musicians are very talented. They did my wedding on 6/24/17. They did the ceremony and cocktail. My guests felt the romance in the air as well as feeling very classy. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Amy · Married on 10/30/2016

AMAZING!! We hired a piano player and violin player for our hospitality (half hour before ceremony), ceremony, and cocktail hour. We wanted to incorporate a lot of Disney songs in both ceremony and cocktail hour. We were blown away at how they were able to play every song we requested!! People raved about them and told us how amazing they were! It truly added to how perfect our day was!

Sent on 11/22/2016

andria · Married on 10/01/2016

I would 100% recommend them, they were not only amazing but so professional, they were on time, they were easy to work with and above all else they were exceptional musicians. I recommend the 4 person string quartet, we used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Price wise, it was fair and below what al ot of other people quoted us.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Francesca · Married on 09/23/2016

When you're planning a wedding, you really value vendors who are A-Easy to work with, B-Reliable and C-Professional. VSmusic4u is all of those things. From my initial chat with Vinny, I was very pleased with not only the talents of the musicians he works with, but how great he was to work with. Before the wedding, he sent us an extensive list of songs we could choose from--everything from classical to Adele. He easily accommodated any special requests. We had a pianist for our entryway and a string trio for our ceremony/cocktail hour that played both classical and pop music. Everyone showed up early, looks and acted professionally and the sound quality was fantastic. We are so happy we chose to work with this vendor and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to add this special touch to their event. We really felt it added a beautiful richness to our wedding and again, I appreciated what a delight and ease they were to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2016

I can't believe how perfect these guys are. Vinny is always speedy on email and was willing to work with us to figure out how we could meet our budget. We requested some really obscure songs and they came through flawlessly. We got a lot of positive feedback from guests about it! If we could do it all again, we would pick these guys every time!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

Vinny provided a string quartet to play during our hospitality half-hour, ceremony and cocktail hour -- all I can say is they were amazing! I had selected specific songs to be played specific ways (tried not to be a bridezilla) and they executed it all perfectly! Each meeting was short and to the point and all of my questions or concerns were dealt with quickly. The string quartet played upbeat, modern songs as requested and the guests loved singing along! Vinny was a great vendor to work with and I highly recommend him and his musicians!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Darnisha · Married on 08/20/2016

By far, the easiest vendor to work with. Vinny and his wife are amazing. Another musician (violinist) that we booked was no where to be found a few months leading up to our wedding. I stumbled upon Vinny and the rest was smooth sailing. His rates are reasonable, no hassle booking procedure, and just a professional couple. We booked violin and piano duo for wedding ceremony & cocktail hour at Crest Hollow Country Club. He provided a suggested song list & I provided additional songs that I wanted to be played. Our niece sang as our daughter entered the ceremony. Vinny did a quick rehearsal before the ceremony, which was very helpful. Everything was perfect. The guests enjoyed the music. Thank you so much for helping make our day amazing!

Darnisha & Norberto & Family

Sent on 08/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

I booked VSmusic4u for a trio for cocktail hour - piano, violin, & cello - they were absolutely amazing! They were great and very easy to work with! They were so easy to book, reliable, and everything I imagined! I had them play modern songs and was enjoyed by everyone!!! Thank you Vinny!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jarrett · Married on 04/24/2016

I hired Vsmusic4u for my wedding and to sum up my experience I would use one word PERFECTION...

Vinny was kind, courteous, professional and got back to me thru email in a timely fashion. I would suggest all prosecptive clients to give this vendor consideration because not only are their pricing fair, their service is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed at all. I know I wasn't.

Sent on 04/29/2016

VSmusic4u did an excellent job and did exactly what we asked for. With all of the headaches leading up to our wedding, it was such a relief that we did not have to worry about the ceremony music at all. We simply exchanged a few emails in which I specified what I was looking for and Vinny provided me with suggestions and advice. It turned out perfect. I got the sense that if I had wanted to have additional discussions or required more details, Vinny would have been absolutely fine with that. I would definitely recommend VSmusic4u and Vinny to anyone looking for experienced, professional musicians.

Sent on 12/16/2015