VSmusic4u Reviews

34 | Westbury, NY

34 Reviews for VSmusic4u

34 VSmusic4u Reviews

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so lucky we found and booked VSmusic4u for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance.
    My husband and I had a string quartet and it was the best decision we could ever make.
    Vinny was so helpful and accommodating and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Every time I had a question I called or emailed him and he answered in minutes. The music was just perfect and the musicians were extremely professional, talented and played all the songs I wanted to hear.Our guests kept complimenting us the entire night and even weeks after the wedding on choosing the string quartet. We can not be happier with our decision to go with VSmusic4u and really cannot say enough great things for Vinny and his musicians.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Awesome Musicians

My only regret with booking Vinny is I didn't get to hear him play :-( .. I heard sooooo many awesome reviews about Vinny's music selections and blends from my guests, and I'm so sad I missed them since I had to be in hiding before the start of the ceremony. However, when I heard him play my processional song, Thinking Out Loud, I was immediately in tears. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Vinny. I can't wait to see the wedding video just to listen to you play. As a whole, Vinny was professional, communicative, and receptive to all of my song suggestions, which I really appreciated. Thank you Vinny!

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend! Book them!!!

I contacted VSmusic4u an year ago looking for a string trio for my wedding and let me tell you: this ended up being one of my best decisions for our wedding. Communication leading up to the date was awesome and I had all my questions answered. I sent Vinny a list of our requests and the musicians fulfilled every single one of them. Last minute we decided to have a piano for our welcoming and Vinny himself step in and performed beautifully. I strongly recommend this company for their talent and high professionalism. Don't delay, book them, you won't regret it!

Carina · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Vinny. From the moment we interviewed on FaceTime we knew we had to have them perform at our cocktail hour and wedding ceremony! Vinny was very responsive through email and never hesitated to address our concerns. Thank you for making our day so special ... we wouldn’t change a thing!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Me and my now husband really wanted to do something special for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour...so we decided to have a string quartet play all of our favorite movie and video game themes. It was not easy to find such a company because most quartet have a standard repertoire. Then I found VSmusic4u. The musicians were absolutely amazing and played every soundtrack we requested, even some very odd one's that only me and my husband would like. We highly recommend VSmusic4u, they will surely deliver the best music and will allow you to customize your own song list.

Steven Fragil · Married on 06/09/2018

The Best musicians ever!!!

We got a VSmusic4u duo violin and cello for our small, intimate wedding ceremony on the beach. We each had our favorite song as an entrance: Thousand Years for me and the Star Wars theme for my husband. After the ceremony the played some Top50 hits which our friends and family really enjoyed. We were extremely happy with booking this vendor and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/21/2017

What an awesome idea it was to have Vinny and his crew play at my cocktail hour. They were professional and played great tunes. I loved having them play - and my guests really enjoyed the background music during the cocktail hour! Thank you again

Stefanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Was a pleasure working with over the last year of wedding planning. They are ex tremely talented, have a LARGE list of songs from many genres you can hand select . Vinny is extremely timely in email responses, and very willing accommodating. 5 stars! A beautiful touch, highly recommend. Thank you!

Matthew · Married on 09/23/2017

VS did an incredible job at our wedding. They provided top notch service for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We and our guest were all so impressed with their musical abilities, it was a highlight of our wedding. They accommodated all song requests and did them flawlessly.

• User6378558 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough good things about Vinny. We hired him and his wife to play for our hospitality, ceremony, and cocktail hour at out 7-13-17 wedding. We gave them a list of about 30 songs (from Disney to gamer music) and they learned all of them, and wonderfully. They were so accodomodating and professional and sounded wonderful. I changed my song selection for walking down the aisle the week of the wedding and it was no problem at all. They were hands down amazing and we are still getting compliments on their music. We would recommend VSmusic4u a million times and plan on using them again at our next occasion!!.

M · Married on 07/08/2017

We hired vinny for piano and violin during our outdoor cocktail hour and indoor dinner reception at our wedding at the Stone Mill at the New York Botancial Gardens!! We were in love with their work as were our guests! During the cocktail hour it rained for about 5 minutes and they were so calm cool and collected and moved their setup to the indoor cocktail hour space and everyone was still able to enjoy their music ! During the cocktail hour while my husband and I were eating dinner we couldn't help but just soak it all in for a little and just listen to them play and I was so overjoyed when I noticed people clapping after each song they loved ! I had many guests say to me that they enjoyed trying to play guess that song during dinner and loved it was all current music !! I would recommend them in a heartbeat for any "European " style wedding as ours was. After dinner was done, they were relieved for the night and we moved the party on to the dj portion of the night ! I wish I was back at my wedding listening to them play! One of the Mose memorable parts of the nights for me !

gian · Married on 06/24/2017

They are very professional and know what they are doing. the prices are very good and they have season specials. The musicians are very talented. They did my wedding on 6/24/17. They did the ceremony and cocktail. My guests felt the romance in the air as well as feeling very classy. I highly recommend them!

Amy · Married on 10/30/2016

AMAZING!! We hired a piano player and violin player for our hospitality (half hour before ceremony), ceremony, and cocktail hour. We wanted to incorporate a lot of Disney songs in both ceremony and cocktail hour. We were blown away at how they were able to play every song we requested!! People raved about them and told us how amazing they were! It truly added to how perfect our day was!

andria · Married on 10/01/2016

I would 100% recommend them, they were not only amazing but so professional, they were on time, they were easy to work with and above all else they were exceptional musicians. I recommend the 4 person string quartet, we used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour.
    Price wise, it was fair and below what al ot of other people quoted us.

Francesca · Married on 09/23/2016

When you're planning a wedding, you really value vendors who are A-Easy to work with, B-Reliable and C-Professional. VSmusic4u is all of those things. From my initial chat with Vinny, I was very pleased with not only the talents of the musicians he works with, but how great he was to work with. Before the wedding, he sent us an extensive list of songs we could choose from--everything from classical to Adele. He easily accommodated any special requests. We had a pianist for our entryway and a string trio for our ceremony/cocktail hour that played both classical and pop music. Everyone showed up early, looks and acted professionally and the sound quality was fantastic. We are so happy we chose to work with this vendor and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to add this special touch to their event. We really felt it added a beautiful richness to our wedding and again, I appreciated what a delight and ease they were to work with.

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2016

I can't believe how perfect these guys are. Vinny is always speedy on email and was willing to work with us to figure out how we could meet our budget. We requested some really obscure songs and they came through flawlessly. We got a lot of positive feedback from guests about it! If we could do it all again, we would pick these guys every time!

Elizabete · Married on 09/02/2016

Vinny provided a string quartet to play during our hospitality half-hour, ceremony and cocktail hour -- all I can say is they were amazing! I had selected specific songs to be played specific ways (tried not to be a bridezilla) and they executed it all perfectly! Each meeting was short and to the point and all of my questions or concerns were dealt with quickly. The string quartet played upbeat, modern songs as requested and the guests loved singing along! Vinny was a great vendor to work with and I highly recommend him and his musicians!

Darnisha · Married on 08/20/2016

By far, the easiest vendor to work with. Vinny and his wife are amazing. Another musician (violinist) that we booked was no where to be found a few months leading up to our wedding. I stumbled upon Vinny and the rest was smooth sailing. His rates are reasonable, no hassle booking procedure, and just a professional couple. We booked violin and piano duo for wedding ceremony & cocktail hour at Crest Hollow Country Club. He provided a suggested song list & I provided additional songs that I wanted to be played. Our niece sang as our daughter entered the ceremony. Vinny did a quick rehearsal before the ceremony, which was very helpful. Everything was perfect. The guests enjoyed the music. Thank you so much for helping make our day amazing!

Darnisha & Norberto & Family

Danielle · Married on 08/19/2016

I booked VSmusic4u for a trio for cocktail hour - piano, violin, & cello - they were absolutely amazing! They were great and very easy to work with! They were so easy to book, reliable, and everything I imagined! I had them play modern songs and was enjoyed by everyone!!! Thank you Vinny!!

Jarrett · Married on 04/24/2016

I hired Vsmusic4u for my wedding and to sum up my experience I would use one word PERFECTION...

Vinny was kind, courteous, professional and got back to me thru email in a timely fashion. I would suggest all prosecptive clients to give this vendor consideration because not only are their pricing fair, their service is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed at all. I know I wasn't.

VSmusic4u did an excellent job and did exactly what we asked for. With all of the headaches leading up to our wedding, it was such a relief that we did not have to worry about the ceremony music at all. We simply exchanged a few emails in which I specified what I was looking for and Vinny provided me with suggestions and advice. It turned out perfect. I got the sense that if I had wanted to have additional discussions or required more details, Vinny would have been absolutely fine with that. I would definitely recommend VSmusic4u and Vinny to anyone looking for experienced, professional musicians.

Vinny and his team was one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great they played. If we ever have another event, we will definitely be hiring them again!

Tracy · Married on 11/14/2015

My experience with vsmusic4u was absolutely amazing. I hired a trio piano and two strings to perform at my daughter's wedding in Crest Hollow, Long Island. Their music was outstanding, playing all the classical pieces and all latest pop songs like all of me, love me like you do and game of thrones. Our guests kept asking how we found them and complimented our choice. Also the musicians were so nice and and easy to work with, accommodating all our requests.

Joshua · Married on 11/07/2015

We booked VSmusic4u for our November Wedding and we absolutely adored their music. We hired a pianist to play at the cocktail before the ceremony and a string quartet during the ceremony, cocktail hour and our first dance song All of Me by John Legend. We couldn't have asked for better musicians as we got so many compliments from our guests. Vinny and the others are so professional, accomodating, talanted and the communication leading up to the wedding was so easy. Me and my wife will recomend the to all our friends. Don't hesitate to book them right away!!