VSmusic4u Reviews

53 Reviews for VSmusic4u

• Danielle

Danielle B. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Amazing!!!

What a pleasure it is to review VSmusic4u! Choosing VSmusic4u to be a part of our wedding day was by far the best and easiest decision of the planning process! Even after having to push our wedding back 5 months due to the pandemic, I couldn’t imagine not still having VSmusic4u perform the music for our ceremony. Vinny was extremely helpful and professional from the very beginning when we booked with them almost 3 years ago. Our wedding was 12/19/20 at Flowerfield and our guests are still talking about how beautiful the ceremony music was. The Quartet and Piano helped set the tone for such a magical night and brought so many emotions! Walking down the Aisle to the most beautiful quartet and piano music is something I am still replaying in my mind. VSmusic4u is amazingly talented in every way. Thank you again for making our night so special!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Maria

Maria M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Fabulous!!!

We are soo happy with the fabulous quartet we hired from Vsmusic4u. This talented group will
    make your dreams come true. I shed tears walking down to Thousand Years by Christina Perri and my husband requested music from Star Wars during our cocktail hour. The quartet leader Vinny is dependable and made us feel confident we are making the right decision during the booking process. Can not say enough thanks for making our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Tasha · Married on 10/30/2020

Fantastic!

We hired VSmusic4u string trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail. They are brilliant musicians and Vinny is the easiest vendor we worked with for our big day.
    The trio played all of the songs we requested including our favorite game and movie soundtracks.
    Also we hired Vinny’s wife for an additional hour to play violin for our first dance and part of the dinner. She was amazing and our guests are still talking about her and the trio.
    We highly recommend VSmusic4u!!! You will be more than satisfied by their talent, professionalism and incredible playlist!

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • I

Ilana G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Book Them for Your Wedding!

Vinny was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were wrestling with a few songs to walk down the aisle to and Vinny recorded mini versions of the two we were choosing between! It really helped us narrow down the music that best suited us for our ceremony, which are very special moments that we will always remember! We also had so many changes to our wedding plans due to the pandemic and Vinny was so easy to work with given the many adjustments. His music was beautiful and he’s so talented – thank you again for everything!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Timmy

Timmy T. · Married on 09/25/2020

Great experience

We met Vinny and his wife last year when they were playing piano and violin at my sisters birthday party.
    We contacted them couple of weeks ago to ask if they would be available to play at our daughters wedding at Westbury Manor.
    We were so so happy they were and hired them right away. The process was easy and Vinny answered all of our questions.
    My daughter and her husband were very specific about what songs and styles of music they wanted.
    They played everything so beautiful and we are so honored to have both of them on such a memorable day for our family.
    Thank you so much Vinny, we will be more than happy to have you again very, very soon!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Dylan

Dylan G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Our dream wedding music

We couldn’t be happier with the musicians we hired for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Vinny from vsmusic4u was one of the best vendors we worked with. He and the string players arrived on time, were extremely professional and played fantastic every single song! Walking down to their arrangement of Halo by Beyoncé gave me goosebumps. Book them, they won’t disappoint!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha W. · Married on 06/19/2020

Vinny (VSMusic4U) is great!

Vinny - and his VSMusic4U company - is awesome and I highly recommend him for your big day. He can either recommend music or play a custom, personal playlist. We had a trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour and he and his team excelled at both. They are proficient musicians and were really nice guys as well. Vinny wanted nothing more than to help make us happy, which is rare for a vendor.

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Shin

Shin K. · Married on 02/01/2020

5 Star music

We hired VSmusic4u string quartet for our ceremony by the Brooklyn Bridge. They performed beautifully all classical and modern music. They even played the traditional Korean hymns we requested. Our family and guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Christine · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent & Talented

My guests at my 10/26/2019 wedding were beyond impressed! I had Vs4umusic for my cocktail hour and it was just so fabulous. They were so communicative and attentive to our wants for the day. They are above all so talented! I would recommend them to anyone looking to hire musicians!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 09/14/2019

Great music!

We hired Vinny to play keyboard for our ceremony on 9/14/19. He was great and very easy to work with. He provided song suggestions and was always available to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend him for any event - we were very happy :)

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alyssa P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Quartet

Vinny from VSmusic4u could not have been easier to work with. He was very professional and responsive to any questions I had. I was able to send them songs a couple of weeks before my wedding for my ceremony and everything went smoothly. Overall, I think the quartet made the ceremony very special and were also an excellent addition to the cocktail hour. They played beautifully and we received lots of compliments from guests. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a quartet for your wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • F

Frank L. · Married on 08/24/2019

Fabulous and professional

Hired VSmusic4u too play at my daughters wedding.Could not possibly be happier with my choice.Guest were blown away.Thank you Vinny you made me look like a millionaire. Would not hesitate a minute to use them again.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jolene

Jolene R. · Married on 08/11/2019

Talented Musicians

Vinny and his VSMusic team are an incredibly talented group of musicians. They played piano and violin for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and it was phenomenal. Vinny was super responsive and professional through the booking process, and so accommodating of the variety of music we wanted to hear. Our special requests were certainly not easy, but Vinny made it happen. We'll never forget how much more beautiful Vinny and his team helped make our special day.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Debbie G. · Married on 08/03/2019

Magical and beautiful

Vinny and his violinist wowed everyone at the wedding. It was so beautiful!

Vinny is also really responsive and thoughtful. He can play any songs from Game of Thrones to the classics and more! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Gabriella B. · Married on 07/14/2019

I was amazed with their talent. They gave a special touch on my wedding day

VSmusic4u has a awesome team. I love cello, violin and piano. I have decided to hire musician for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I was lucky to contact Vinny and his team. Price is affordable and they are very professional. Easy to work with and very polite. They made my big day the most special one. We made a list with the songs we wanted and they played exactly what we asked for. They are so talented. I highly recommend them because they will make your day bright and beautiful as they have done with mine. I just wanted to thank Vinny and his team for their wonderful job.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Alison · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Vinny from VSmusic4u was an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired him to play the keyboard along with a violinist for our wedding ceremony on August 2nd and we couldn't have been happier. The music was beyond beautiful, he truly helped create the PERFECT wedding ceremony for myself and my husband. I would highly recommend using VSmusic4u if your looking for wonderful music for any occasion. Thank you for everything!
    Alison and Michael Cipriano

Sent on 10/05/2019

Maria C. · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!

LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Working with Vinny was seamless from start to finish! His attention to detail and overall respect for the event was impeccable! The string quartet and Vinny arrived ON TIME and filled our venue with elegant, timeless classical music. Highly reccomend!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so lucky we found and booked VSmusic4u for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance.
    My husband and I had a string quartet and it was the best decision we could ever make.
    Vinny was so helpful and accommodating and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Every time I had a question I called or emailed him and he answered in minutes. The music was just perfect and the musicians were extremely professional, talented and played all the songs I wanted to hear.Our guests kept complimenting us the entire night and even weeks after the wedding on choosing the string quartet. We can not be happier with our decision to go with VSmusic4u and really cannot say enough great things for Vinny and his musicians.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Dayanna · Married on 08/16/2018

Awesome Musicians

My only regret with booking Vinny is I didn't get to hear him play :-( .. I heard sooooo many awesome reviews about Vinny's music selections and blends from my guests, and I'm so sad I missed them since I had to be in hiding before the start of the ceremony. However, when I heard him play my processional song, Thinking Out Loud, I was immediately in tears. It was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Vinny. I can't wait to see the wedding video just to listen to you play. As a whole, Vinny was professional, communicative, and receptive to all of my song suggestions, which I really appreciated. Thank you Vinny!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/10/2018

Highly recommend! Book them!!!

I contacted VSmusic4u an year ago looking for a string trio for my wedding and let me tell you: this ended up being one of my best decisions for our wedding. Communication leading up to the date was awesome and I had all my questions answered. I sent Vinny a list of our requests and the musicians fulfilled every single one of them. Last minute we decided to have a piano for our welcoming and Vinny himself step in and performed beautifully. I strongly recommend this company for their talent and high professionalism. Don't delay, book them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Carina · Married on 07/07/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Vinny. From the moment we interviewed on FaceTime we knew we had to have them perform at our cocktail hour and wedding ceremony! Vinny was very responsive through email and never hesitated to address our concerns. Thank you for making our day so special ... we wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Me and my now husband really wanted to do something special for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour...so we decided to have a string quartet play all of our favorite movie and video game themes. It was not easy to find such a company because most quartet have a standard repertoire. Then I found VSmusic4u. The musicians were absolutely amazing and played every soundtrack we requested, even some very odd one's that only me and my husband would like. We highly recommend VSmusic4u, they will surely deliver the best music and will allow you to customize your own song list.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Steven F. · Married on 06/09/2018

The Best musicians ever!!!

We got a VSmusic4u duo violin and cello for our small, intimate wedding ceremony on the beach. We each had our favorite song as an entrance: Thousand Years for me and the Star Wars theme for my husband. After the ceremony the played some Top50 hits which our friends and family really enjoyed. We were extremely happy with booking this vendor and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jim · Married on 05/25/2018

Absolutely the best !

We hired Vinny and VS Music for our wedding last May (apologies for the delay in writing ). They are absolutely outstanding. Vinny was a total professional and so easy to work with. Their performance at our wedding was awesome. Their range of music from classical before and during the ceremony to fun, lively, and modern after was fantastic. Both of us and all of our guests loved them. Don’t think twice....Hire them !

Sent on 03/31/2019