About M.A.S. Music

Ceremony & Cocktail Hour Music and Bands for your Event

I am a professional musician who specializes in wedding ceremonies and cocktail hours. I play several different musical instruments which include violin, trumpet and piano. I perform as solo as well as with small groups. Please visit our website: mariestack.com to preview audio and video samples. We can provide string trios, string quartets or violin / piano, violin / violin, violin / cello combos.  We also have a jazz quartet (sax, piano, bass, drums) as well as a 15-piece swing band available for all occasions. We are fully insured and have performed in and around the tri-state area including New York, Long Island, New Jersey and New Rochelle.

Categories: Wedding Musician

String-Trio (1)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Drums (1)
Flute (1)

We booked Marie only a few weeks before our ceremony and were so pleased with our choice. The keyboard/violin combination was a wonderful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Marie was exceptionally responsive and helpful throughout the process and had no complaints about performing outdoors in early November. We are so thankful Marie was flexible about the weather requirements and she put us at ease even though we weren't sure whether our ceremony would be indoors or outdoors until the very last minute. Though Marie is based in Brooklyn she never had any hesitation coming out to our venue on the North Fork of Long Island. Marie and Bella were wonderful as were the musical selections. We highly recommend the talented performers of M.A.S. Music!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

My husband and I are happy we found Marie. She is a professional, easy to work with and when we met in person, it was even better. It was completely stress free and she did mention that’s how a wedding day should be for the bride and groom, she also has experience with weddings. Before we found Marie I spoke with other musicians on the phone and some were picky and a little demanding. That’s not something I wanted to deal with as a bride so we were lucky we got to work with Marie.

Marie tried to coordinate the timing of the music with my priest before the ceremony. I would not have thought of that and during your own wedding you rely on professionals. Marie and her string trio played beautiful music!! It added more elegance and intimacy to our wedding, which is what we wanted, and to personalized our music during cocktail hour.

On the list of wants my husband and I had for our wedding, music was at the top and having a string trio was a decision we were happy with. I only wish I could have had them for longer! They played all of the songs we requested no matter the decade or genre and without judgement. It was great to work with Marie, she is very efficient, friendly and pretty passionate about music. She shared in our excitement and willingness to try our different range of songs and we were excited to hear them at our wedding. The trio arrived early and came prepared. Marie was always responsive and an easy communicator.

Marie is gracious, she offered to park a little outside of the venue parking lot to let us save a parking permit. Then on our wedding day it rained. The trio was prepared for all weather and for anything including during the wedding, and I never heard a word about it. Very classy. She was truly someone who knows her music and how to treat a bride and groom...without stress, and was upfront about all the costs. Marie Stack/M.A.S Music was a critical part of our wedding and we are grateful.

Profile Picture Maura, 10/29/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1294759483526 violin1
220x220 sq 1294759490947 violin2

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
We Highly recommend M.A.S. Music. They are very professional, reliable and talented!

2962 Gerritsen Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11229   See On Map
917-841-1617 (phone)
M.A.S. Music is a wedding Musicians from Brooklyn, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, New Jersey, and Long Island. M.A.S. Music is a professional wedding Bands that has been part of the New York Tristate wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in live music for all types of events ranging from large elegant venues to small intimate settings.