39 Reviews for M.A.S. Music

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Drums (1)
Flute (1)
39 M.A.S. Music Reviews

Amazing cannot begin to describe Marie. I found Marie a month or more before my wedding and she delivered everything we wanted and even more than expected. We had some odd requests but nothing was odd to her. From playing a thousand years while walking down the aisle, to the star wars theme as the recessional song. She even played the game if thrones theme!!! Watching the video from our guests arriving, she once again delivered! Don’t bother looking anywhere else!

Profile Picture Danijela, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

We booked Marie only a few weeks before our ceremony and were so pleased with our choice. The keyboard/violin combination was a wonderful addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour. Marie was exceptionally responsive and helpful throughout the process and had no complaints about performing outdoors in early November. We are so thankful Marie was flexible about the weather requirements and she put us at ease even though we weren't sure whether our ceremony would be indoors or outdoors until the very last minute. Though Marie is based in Brooklyn she never had any hesitation coming out to our venue on the North Fork of Long Island. Marie and Bella were wonderful as were the musical selections. We highly recommend the talented performers of M.A.S. Music!

Profile Picture Linda, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

My husband and I are happy we found Marie. She is a professional, easy to work with and when we met in person, it was even better. It was completely stress free and she did mention that’s how a wedding day should be for the bride and groom, she also has experience with weddings. Before we found Marie I spoke with other musicians on the phone and some were picky and a little demanding. That’s not something I wanted to deal with as a bride so we were lucky we got to work with Marie.

Marie tried to coordinate the timing of the music with my priest before the ceremony. I would not have thought of that and during your own wedding you rely on professionals. Marie and her string trio played beautiful music!! It added more elegance and intimacy to our wedding, which is what we wanted, and to personalized our music during cocktail hour.

On the list of wants my husband and I had for our wedding, music was at the top and having a string trio was a decision we were happy with. I only wish I could have had them for longer! They played all of the songs we requested no matter the decade or genre and without judgement. It was great to work with Marie, she is very efficient, friendly and pretty passionate about music. She shared in our excitement and willingness to try our different range of songs and we were excited to hear them at our wedding. The trio arrived early and came prepared. Marie was always responsive and an easy communicator.

Marie is gracious, she offered to park a little outside of the venue parking lot to let us save a parking permit. Then on our wedding day it rained. The trio was prepared for all weather and for anything including during the wedding, and I never heard a word about it. Very classy. She was truly someone who knows her music and how to treat a bride and groom...without stress, and was upfront about all the costs. Marie Stack/M.A.S Music was a critical part of our wedding and we are grateful.

Profile Picture Maura, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

It was truly such a pleasure working with Marie on my ceremony music! I hired a violin/ piano duo and they were absolutely beautiful! Marie is simply the best - very responsive and would highly recommend M.A.S. Music. It was such a special part of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Piano, Violin

Marie is absolutely great !!!

Profile Picture eliane, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Violin

I had my wedding on September 17, 2016, Marie was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and friendly at the same time. She took her time to meet my now husband and I and listened to our story and preferences to make our wedding day very special. She also replied to our messages in a very timely manner and made the process in booking her team very easy. Definitely recommend. Thank you so much Marie!

Sincerely,
Sabrina H.

Profile Picture Sabrina , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you so much for everything.You made my wedding amazing and beautiful.

Profile Picture YINKA, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired M.A.S. Music to provide a trio of musicians for our wedding. Marie was an absolute dream to work with! She and her crew were kind, professional and talented. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Marie was so helpful and responsive in the planning process...a complete joy to work with. I knew she was perfect for our wedding as soon as I met her and would highly recommend M.A.S. for your event!!!

Profile Picture Seema , 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio, Drums, Flute, Piano, Violin

Marie is amazing! Marie provided violin and guitar services for my wedding last month on Fire Island. Prior to the event Marie was SUPER easy to get in touch with and even learned two songs for our event. All of my guests raved about the music and my favorite part was the fact she learned "I Want It That Way" from the Backstreet Boys ( I am a huge BSB fan) from the recessional. My only regret is that I wish I could have heard all of it! Thanks again Marie !

Profile Picture julia, 5/20/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Violin, Instrumental-Duo

I recently used Marie Stack to play my wedding ceremony. We used the violin and guitar duo and couldn't be happier. It added a special quality to our ceremony that couldn't be accomplished with recorded music. Marie was extremely helpful during the planning process as always very quick to respond to emails. Their playing during the ceremony was beautiful; I couldn't ask for anything more!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Violin

I hired Marie for to play violin and trumpet at our ceremony and piano at our cocktail hour and could not be more pleased!! She is a complete pleasure to work with. Responsive, professional and kind, I knew I was in great hands with Marie. And, of course, she is amazing musician. Not only that, she was so excited for us too! It was so nice having her there the day of the wedding, and may guests told me they enjoyed it as well! Lastly, she is very affordable. Live music was something I wanted for our ceremony and cocktail hour but was not sure we would be able to fit in our budget. Marie made it happen!

Profile Picture User6609647, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We recently had a M.A.S. Music string duo play at our beach wedding and we could not have been more pleased with their amazing performance! Marie was super responsive and easy to work with from the beginning. She offered us suggestions of songs, and was even able to include a special request which was not in their usual repertoire! We received many compliments from guests about our lovely string duo. We highly recommend M.A.S Music to anyone looking for an instrument addition to their wedding!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie Stack and her crew did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding this past September. We had a three piece, violin, keyboard and cello, for our ceremony music and cocktail hour. Aside from how the florals turned out this was hands down my favorite part of the wedding. Marie worked with me on music choices and gave great suggestions. She played special songs to us and it was beautiful, definitely added a magical element to the event. I also have to say, we had bad weather which caused the musicians to have to move inside and out multiple times and they did not utter one complaint (while some vendors most definitely did!) moving their instruments, anticipating what would happen next. I truly could not thank them enough. We highly recommend M.A.S Music as a professional and talented music vendor and hope we can use them for other events in the future.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Cello, Piano, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Marie is a true pleasure to work with! She's well versed in both traditional & contemporary music and had multiple ways to play each of my songs. The MAS website is super helpful and meeting with Marie in person makes the experience even better! Couldn't have asked for a more responsive, enthusiastic and kind vendor.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was so thrilled when I found Marie Stack! She is a kind, courteous, fabulous and professional person to work with and she really delivered! She and her string quartet played at my wedding cocktail hour a few weeks ago and played from her contemporary music list. It was one thing I really wanted at my wedding, and they were excellent. Marie is also on top of her correspondence, and never once made me feel like she forgot about me--like so many wedding vendors do. Received many compliments. My only regret is that I didn't hear more of them. They were superb and my husband and I were extremely satisfied. Kudos to Marie and her musicians. If I ever have an event that needs music, I would absolutely book them again. So, so good! Check out her Viva La Vida by Coldplay on youtube. It sounds even better in person!

Profile Picture User3883319, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say how happy and pleased I was to work with Marie. We used M.A.S. Music for our ceremony music as well as our cocktail hour. At the church we had a string quartet. They were in touch with the music director a few weeks prior to the wedding to coordinate all of their music. It was so beautiful! As for the cocktail hour we had a jazz quartet playing which sounded great! I would HIGHLY recommend M.A.S. Music to anyone looking for live music for any occasion. Marie was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie was a pleasure to work with throughout my wedding planning. She was always quick to respond and made the process completely stress free. She played solo violin during our ceremony and it was perfect! We're very happy with our decision to have Marie play at our ceremony and would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User3631920, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful!! The easiest vendor to deal with! Marie made the ceremony even more special with beautiful cello and violin. Guest really appreciated the quality of music. I shopped around for lowest price and was very very very happy with value and quality from MAS Music.

Profile Picture Donna, 9/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie was absolutely wonderful. As I was planning my wedding long distance, Marie was super flexible and VERY responsive. The music at our reception was absolutely beautiful and everything we hoped for. Marie's rates for a string quartet are very reasonable and I would highly recommend Marie to anyone.

Profile Picture User4453348, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie is amazing!! Her music is absolutely beautiful, she is also extremely professional, kind, and easy to work with. Her music (we opted for violin and cello) added elegance and beauty to our special day -- she made our ceremony and cocktail hour absolutely lovely. Booking her was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie was absolutely amazing to work with. We communicated through email throughout my entire planning time. She was very punctual and professional from the first time we spoke. Her music made my wedding day so much more enjoyable. My guests couldn't stop talking about how the live music made the ceremony and cocktail hour so much more special and personal. Her attention to detail and great repertoire of music made our day so special. Marie is an incredible person to work with and I recommend her without any reservations!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Marie Stack, M.A.S. performed at our April 26, 2014 wedding at The Crescent Beach Club. We hired her to play strings for our ceremony and keyboard for the cocktail hour. Prior to our ceremony beautiful string music was played during our hospitality period and was heard throughout the venue. We had 3 strings for our ceremony (2 violins and a cello) and her cocktail hour keyboard was wonderful-----loud enough to be heard while also subtle enough not to intrude. She was very flexible as she started to set up for our outdoor ceremony and when it started to rain was able to bring everything back in and set up inside where our ceremony was ultimately held. Marie offered us wonderful music suggestions for the ceremony and the music sounded great. She selected the music for hospitality and cocktail hour and the guests all enjoyed everything. She played an array of music which was enjoyed by all guests as well as us. I would definitely recommend her and her crew for your next affair.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Outstanding, easy to work with, great music, really cared about doing a great job!

Profile Picture M. G. , 1/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't say enough great things about Marie Stack. She and her jazz quartet played both my ceremony music and cocktail hour. They played beautifully and made my cocktail hour a first class affair! I had violin, flute and keyboard for the ceremony, and the jazz quartet for the cocktail hour. When I first contacted Marie, she had a broken ankle, but insisted on hobbling to meet me. I was immediately impressed with how friendly and professional she was, coming all the way from Brooklyn out to Long Island to bring me several CDs of her music. I booked her immediately. The day of the wedding they were superb! They played all my requested music, even the Dave Matthews songs, which she had to get the sheet music for and learn. I received loads of compliments. She even stopped by the bridal suite before she left to wish us well, which was so appreciated. Marie is a gem and such a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 10/5/13, 8 Reviews