address, Deer Park, NY 11729 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $450

About Cellist James Acampora

Hello, and welcome to my page featuring my immersive and beautiful cello playing services!

I studied with the principal cellist from the Rochester Symphony Orchestra since I was 12, and have played in all major venues in NYC and Long Island including Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Tilles Center, The Triad NYC, Northport Theatre, Gateway Theatres and more. I have also played in countless restaurants and halls including Villa barone, The Pool NYC, Midtown Rooftop, Stewart Hotel, Zenith Yachts, East Wind Caterers, Fox Hollow, and MUCH more. I am a regular performer at Oheka Castle on Long Island, one of Long Island's oldest estates!

My first performance ever was when I was 7 years old playing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" with my father at a local church! I have toured with my music to the SXSW Festival in Texas, and also compose my own music which has been featured in award winning films such as "Breathe", as well as video games, short films, dance numbers, and featured on numerous music videos. I was once a regular performer at Voelker Orth Museum in Queens, NYC, where I played classical music favorites and tango music to a loving audience. I was also a member of an 8 piece Tango Ensemble with performed at Stony Brook Univsersity and restaurant on Long Island. You can also find me busking at some of my favorite spots in NYC, including Central Park, Bryant Park, Prince St, Penn Station, Pier 35, Washington Square Park, and many more.

When you book an event with me, we will talk about your vision for your event. I always take new requests and learn them in hours. When we have figured out the music to be played, I will promptly send a contract going over every detail of the event. I play classical, jazz, pop, latin, country, and I also write my own music on the spot using my RC-30 writing pedal. I come fully equipped with a battery operated PA system, as well as my own chair, tablet, music, and music stand. I will also send you videos of me playing the requested music beforehand to make sure you are satisfied with my services. I can also dress to your liking, whether it is all black suit, tux, all white with brown shoes and belt, black and white, etc.

I look forward to making your event a memory that will last forever!

Follow Cellist James Acampora on
Austin Texas wedding
Austin Texas wedding
resized pic 51 1894949 159189820510201

Cellist James Acampora FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 450
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Music During Breaks
    Sample Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Guitar
    Saxophone
    Viola
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Reception Music
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System

• address Deer Park, NY, 11729 See on map
    Location of (Cellist James Acampora)