Cellist James Acampora

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$450 Most Popular Price

Hi there! Welcome to my Wedding Wire Page.

I live in Nassau County, Long Island NY. I play the cello and perform classical music, pop music, jazz, film, oldies, classic rock, r&b and contemporary for weddings, corporate events, charities, concerts, engagements, proposals, studio recordings, birthdays, anniversaries, and more. I've been playing professionally for almost 10 years, and I have tons of experience to make sure your event or concert feel just right. I'm also a recording artist with an in home studio. Music is my life and I love to share my passion!

Listen and watch my work here!

www.cellistja.com/recordings

www.instagram.com/james.acampora

Packages I offer: (In order of popularity)

Cello Solo (Using backing tracks if needed)

Cello + Guitar

Cello and Violin Duet

String Trio

String Quartet

DJ

***I can perform each part of the event with these groups, or have each musician play a different part of the event. I can make recommendations based on the length and style of the event. Please let me know if you have any questions!

All musicians are amplified with a speaker system. I do not need electricity on site. I am fully insured and can provide a Certificate of Insurance with the venue. I do not provide microphones.

Booking Process:

My booking process is very simple, and I am very easy to reach!

First I will discuss what music groups we need and check musician availability. I adjust my pricing according to distance of venue, time spent performing, size of group, instruments (larger instruments like harp and piano take more time to transport) and amount of material learned. (some pieces may need rehearsal beforehand, however this isn't common). You don't need to know your song requests immediately! At least a month ahead of time is ideal.

Once we have an idea of what music is needed, I will then need the info below to write a contract. The contract contains the info to send me a down payment. Once I receive the down payment, I will keep in touch with you leading up to your event! I would love to schedule a phone call if you have the time!

Date of Event:

Names of couple, or contact name:

Venue Address:

Guest Arrival Time:

Phone Number:

Email:

Where I have performed:

Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Midtown Rooftop, Vanderbilt Museum, The Pool NYC, The Vessel Huntington Yards, Tilles Center, Staller Center, Gateway Playhouse, Gurney's, Oheka Castle, Greenspace NYC, Governors Island, Gelsey Kirkland School, Queens Botanical Garden, Bronx Botanical, Brooklyn Botanical, Bourne Mansion, Glen Cove Mansion, Oyster Bay Mansion, The Swan Club, Crescent Beach Club, Seawanhaka Country Club, Water's Edge, The Larkfield, Georgio's, Sole East Resort, Eagles Nest, Oxygen Villa - Costa Rica, Sands Resort, The Legacy Castle, The Fox Hollow, Sayville Mansion, Columbia Club, Cosmopolitan Club, Central Park NYC, Bryant Park, Silvana, Rockwood Music Hall, Cove City Sound Studios, Invite Only Studios, Washington Square Park, One World Trade Center, Museum of Modern Art.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$450

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Sample Music
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Guitar
Saxophone
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Message vendor

1 User photo

Jose M. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing!

James arrived to our wedding on time, was very professional and DID HIS THING ON THE CELLO!!! Having James be part of our special day was such a great choice. Definitely going to refer him to family and friends!
    - Jose M
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia Married on 07/31/2022

Really Fascinating!!!

We hired James to play the cello during our ceremony, and he was truly beautiful and unforgettable. He knew how to set our romantic moment very well, and fulfilled my dream of playing the songs in the way I really wanted, he was very flexible with this.
    Excellent, and I would really hire him again.

Thank you James! :)
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/16/2022

Smooth process & talented musician

James was extremely accommodating to all of my requests. He is very talented. The real deal! He plays beautifully and I highly recommend his services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

address Deer Park, NY, 11729
Location of (Cellist James Acampora)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding