West Hempstead, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Encore Music

Encore Music is a wedding entertainment service based out of West Hempstead, New York. Couples can customize their wedding with the incredible music services offered by this talented group of musicians. They can play any genre, from classical music, jazz, and pop to classic rock songs. Patricia Johnson leads this group of musicians.

Encore Music has between one to six musicians in their music group. The musicians in this group are experienced in playing the cello, flute, guitar, harp, piano, and violin together. Their musical arrangements may include solos, duos, and trios. Wedding musician services offered include the following:

• Ceremony music

e4101b57 1888 4510 aeae d7dc2f6ddbc2 rs2001 480 fi

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Encore Music

Alejandra · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I celebrated our wedding recently in our backyard, at our home in Hampton Bays. We hired a string trio ensemble from Encore music to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we were beyond pleased! Patricia Johnson, was terrific to work with, very easy to communicate with and sensitive to our needs. She helped us polish and craft a beautiful music selection of Bossa Nova, Latin tunes, classic and more. The day of the event, the musicians arrived on time, set up effortlessly and played the most perfect music for us. Our guests were so impressed and delighted as well. I highly recommend Encore Music, as a company of professional and excellent musicians! - Alejandra & Captain Andy

Sent on 09/24/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2013

We hired a string quartet for our ceremony music and the cocktail hour- through Encore Music. They played absolutely beautifully the entire time and at the right volume- just perfect. We had a DJ for our reception and we wanted to add a special touch for our ceremony. Patricia Johnson- who was my main point of contact at Encore Music and also in the string quartet- was lovely. So reliable and really partnered with our officiate and our wedding coordinator to make sure she was clear on where and when they needed to play. I highly recommend this vendor!!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

3.5

Patricia is the sweetest person ever and the quartet did a wonderful job at our wedding. Our ceremony was so beautiful with strings, and they played exactly what we wanted, exactly they way we wanted it. We could not get enough of listening to them. Unfortunately they had to contend with poor visibility because they were blocked by the bridal party. I have to add that as violin player myself, I couldn't believe they were not watching for a cue. So when I, the bride, was about to walk in, they didn't realize they had to play "Here Comes the Bride." This held up the ceremony...
    I did think it was unfortunate that no one could hear the quartet at cocktail hour. We didn't consider that sound would disperse like that in open air and with so many people there. I do with the catering venue or the quartet provided some sort of amplification.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Encore Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• West Hempstead West Hempstead, NY, 11552 See on map