West Hempstead, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Encore Music

Encore Music provides wedding music on Long Island, New York City, and Westchester. Encore will customize your wedding music with popular songs, rock, classical selections, and jazz. Providing string quartet, trio, duo, or electric violins, Encore promises to bring a touch of elegance and magic to your special event.

Encore Music has between one to six musicians in their music group. The musicians in this group are experienced in playing the cello, flute, guitar, harp, piano, and violin together. Their musical arrangements may include solos, duos, and trios. Wedding musician services offered include the following:

• Ceremony music

Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Encore Music

Megan · Married on 07/27/2019

Beach Wedding String Duo

We loved working with Patricia and Encore Music! Patricia was extremely responsive throughout the process and was super easy to work with. Timely on the day of and really added to the overall ambiance of the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend them again and again!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Sarah Gross · Married on 09/24/2018

Beautiful music- perfect pick!

Hi Patricia,
    You were so amazing!!!! Thank you so much for making Friday night warm, welcoming, cozy, fun, and joyous as everyone came together for the first time. Your Friday night music really helped to break the nervous energy as my family was introducing themselves to Charlie's family and as our friends were meeting everyone. Truly the music just made the whole energy of the room feel relaxed and joyous and fun! Thank you so much.

Then came the big day Saturday! Wow! I am so so so so happy you were there. You were literally the perfect addition to complete the outdoor ceremony vision I've had since I was a little girl. You were romantic, loving, soft, loud, and everything in between, truly from Charlie's song to my walking song- I heard you the entire way I walked down the aisle and your violin was singing in my ear making my steps feel confident and assured that this was really happening and I was about to marry the love of my life.

You and your beautiful music brought the whole affair together in the most elegant way and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will always remember and cherish you and your band for being with us on our special day and throughout the weekend.

Thank you a million times over, I think you are so wonderful and I will be singing your praises for years to come. With gratitude Charlie & Sarah

Sent on 11/17/2019

Alejandra · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I celebrated our wedding recently in our backyard, at our home in Hampton Bays. We hired a string trio ensemble from Encore music to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we were beyond pleased! Patricia Johnson, was terrific to work with, very easy to communicate with and sensitive to our needs. She helped us polish and craft a beautiful music selection of Bossa Nova, Latin tunes, classic and more. The day of the event, the musicians arrived on time, set up effortlessly and played the most perfect music for us. Our guests were so impressed and delighted as well. I highly recommend Encore Music, as a company of professional and excellent musicians! - Alejandra & Captain Andy

Sent on 09/24/2018

Encore Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 250.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Harp
    Piano
    Violin
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Instrumentals
    Learn New Songs
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sound/PA System
    Vocals

• West Hempstead West Hempstead, NY, 11552 See on map
    Location of (Encore Music)