10 Reviews for Live Well Paint Often

User Photos
Craft/Art Parties (1)
In-Home Parties (1)
10 Live Well Paint Often Reviews

Amanda is truly amazing. Extremely talented and very sweet! My guests were in awe watching her paint and it was beautiful addition to the venue decor when she was done. 10/10!

Profile Picture katie, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Craft/Art Parties, In-Home Parties

Amanda is absolutely incredible. She's very responsive, accommodating, and has a bubbly personality, which made it a pleasure to work with her. She painted our first dance at our wedding on December 30, 2017 and beautifully captured every detail! The painting was a surprise gift for my husband, and he loved it. It's now the first piece of art hanging in our apartment :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is beyond talented. Not only did she beautifully capture an amazing moment (our first dance), but she meticulously added such details that actually brought tears to my eyes. She is AMAZING and so professional. All my guests absolutely adored her. I went looking through so many portfolios until I found someone who could really bring a painting to life and I am so glad I found her!

Profile Picture Justina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is a spectacular wedding painter- she is very easy to work with, very talented, and her paintings are extraordinary!

Profile Picture User7786541, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure! She was able to capture the mood and atmosphere of our wedding perfectly, attentively including all the important details I noted beforehand in our consultation. I am so happy to have such a beautiful piece hanging in our home to commemorate such a special day!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My first experience with Amanda and her company, Live Well Paint Often, was when I saw a beautiful piece of her work online. The painting was breath-taking and my husband and I knew we wanted a portrait of our own. My husband and I only concern was if Amanda would be available for our wedding due to the fact we were so close to our wedding date! I emailed Amanda and she responded immediately! Amanda was very accommodating and informative. She answered all my questions and concerns which sealed the deal for hiring her. My venue was 1 hour away upstate near the Woodbury Commons however travel was a none issue for Amanda. I spoke with her frequently and she was very polite and always professional. She agreed that she would arrive early to take photos and meet with the venue manager. The day of my wedding, I arrived late but she was there already to greet me at the door. Amanda reassured me that everything was to be great and that my venue was very inspiring to her artistic talent. She walked around to meet my immedate family and bridal party. My wedding guests and family members were blown away by watching her work! Amanda stole the show at my wedding and I couldn't of been happier. She was so sweet to everyone who approached her while she worked. After my wedding passed, Amanda remained in contact keeping me updated on her progress and when we could expect the finished painting. She personally delivered the painting to me and I was blown away. I was actually brought to tears because the painting exceeded my husband and I expectations! My husband and I now have our very first family heirloom which we look forward to passing on from generation to generation!! Amanda thank you so much for making my wedding day extra special!!
WEDDING DATE :09/16/16

Profile Picture CAROLINA , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is incredibly talented! She painted our wedding at the Bourne Mansion and blew us and our guests away. I highly recommend having her add this personal touch to your wedding!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were lucky enough to be Amanda's very first client for live wedding painting, and while we were certainly taking a risk by hiring her, we could not possibly be more THRILLED with the outcome! From our very first email interaction, until the day she hand delivered the finished product to our apartment in Astoria, working with Amanda has been an absolute delight - she was hands down one of the most professional yet easy going vendors that we worked with.

At the wedding itself, Amanda was an absolute hit! Guests kept visiting her in the corner to see how the painting was coming along and to this day, we still get comments from our friends and family about how different and exciting that element of our wedding was. Of all the money spent in the wedding planning process, Amanda's work was one of very few tangible takeaways - we now have the gorgeous painting of our first dance displayed in our living room and we get to relive our perfect day each and every day because of her. Her talent is undeniable, and we highly recommend her and her work!

Suzy & Jerry

Profile Picture Susan, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We love it. The paining was perfection. I would do it again in a heart beat, but would love for the framing to be included in the price. Thank you Amanda

Profile Picture Gale, 9/1/17, 1 Review