Live Well Paint Often Reviews

Live Well Paint Often 5
  • Dana

Dana Bongiovanni · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Park Chateau April Brunch Wedding

Amanda created such a heartfelt gift for me and my family to cherish for generations. From the moment I first connected with Amanda, I felt completely comfortable and at ease knowing she would capture the emotions of our wedding day perfectly. I went back and forth for several weeks debating if we should include a live painter in our celebration. Having Amanda at our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we’ve made and an absolute highlight of the reception - we are so thrilled with the final painting! My family and friends were stunned (many had never seen a live painter before), and thought it was such a unique touch to our special day.

We cannot wait to display our painting proudly in our home. We're thrilled to recommend Amanda to anyone we meet! A million thanks!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Michele Panicucci · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Show Stopper!!!

Amanda is absolutely amazing! Not only as an artist but as a wedding professional as well. My husband and I could not be happier with our painting. Amanda is super friendly and so easy to work with. Having a live wedding artist is so seamless and an absolute must! Such a great way to wow the guests ;) and of course you should have Amanda at your wedding! I recommend her 110%!

Live Well Paint Often 6
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Alex · Married on 10/12/2019

You need her at your wedding!

Amanda was fantastic!! My husband and i will cherish this wonderful painting forever.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Charlene

Charlene Melindo · Married on 09/13/2019

Best decision ever!

Having a live wedding painter at our wedding was one of the best decisions to make and Amanda was absolutely amazing. Everyone was in awe and when she revealed the painting to us, we could not stop staring at the details. She drew our first dance and whenever I look at it, it just brings me back to that moment. She captured it perfectly. Thank you Amanda for you wonderful talent, beautiful person inside and out!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Dana Putzer · Married on 09/08/2019

Amanda is amazing!

Amanda is amazing!! We were so lucky to have her during our special day. Our guests were blown away by her talent and my husband and I were blown away by our finished painting!

Live Well Paint Often 7
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Michelle Winters · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Phenomenal!!! Book her and you will be so happy!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Lauren Glasheen · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing experience working with Amanda from beginning to end and she created an absolutely incredible painting capturing our wedding ceremony

WOW! We are completely blown away by Amanda! Amanda has such talent and ability to paint not only what is physically in front of her but also emotions and energy— amazing! Our painting came out absolutely incredible and we could not be more pleased with her ability to capture the moment. She is incredibly easy to work with, completely down to earth, a wonderful person, and was able to satisfy every need we had. We would recommend Amanda to anyone! We could not be more happy of the piece we received that will represent our special day for generations to come. This painting was the most special gift we have ever received and it will be a centerpiece of our new home. Thank you Amanda!!!

Live Well Paint Often 8
    Live Well Paint Often 9
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Meilands · Married on 08/10/2019

most memorable wedding gift

We reached out to a few event painters before our wedding but after speaking with Amanda we knew we had found the perfect person to capture our special day. She is so sweet and SO talented! She was able to incorporate our gorgeous venue and all of the special details we wanted highlighted, while keeping my husband and I the focus. Our guests loved watching her work and have been talking about it for weeks. Most importantly, our wedding was on Amanda's birthday! It proved how passionate she is about her work and shows she truly loves bringing joy to her clients lives. We are so excited to have this painting for years to come!

Live Well Paint Often 10
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Musco · Married on 07/20/2019

A Stunning Mosaic of Moments.

If you're on the fence about hiring a live event painter, let me tell you that it was the BEST decision we made! But here's the catch -- you can't hire any artist, you've got to book Amanda. But reach out to her as early as you can, she's super popular for a reason.

Not only is she an incredibly talented creative, she is such a lovely person. From our first phone call, we felt completely at ease by her warmth and caring presence. It was important to us to hire vendors that were passionate about their work (weddings are hard and people get jaded, we get it) but Amanda loves what she does. You won't get some cookie cutter painting. Her style hard to capture in words -- it's got so much lovely movement and texture. You have to see it. We told Amanda we didn't want her to paint a specific scene and without skipping a beat, she said, "I can do a mosaic of moments." We couldn't believe how many details she incorporated for us.

Our wedding day happened to be the hottest day of the year and Amanda was outside working her magic without any complaint. We couldn't be more appreciative! And we are still in awe over how she managed to chat with our friends and family all night long yet, still create such a stunning painting for us. That takes major skill! It is currently hanging up in our living room and captures our memories in way that photos can't.

Live Well Paint Often 11
    Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Masini · Married on 07/13/2019

The Perfect Keepsake

Amanda is simply fantastic. My husband and I got married on 7/13/19 in NJ and we were lucky enough to have her paint our first dance ( it was my wedding gift - best husband ever!!!) Amanda’s ability to capture the playfulness and sweetness of our first dance made us so happy! Initially I saw her work through my venue’s Instagram page. I decided to reach out to her and in an instant I knew I wanted her to be part of our day! My husband and I had the best time at our wedding but it went by so quickly! Now, we can relive our day each time we look at our painting! Amanda was kind enough to share with our guests her expertise and her work was a fun conversation piece for all of our guests as well! Everyone was amazed by how she quickly worked to recreate the magic of our first dance. She was the perfect addition to our day ! If you are thinking about having a live event painter, Amanda is your girl! We are so grateful!

Live Well Paint Often 12
    Live Well Paint Often 13
    Live Well Paint Often 14
    Live Well Paint Often 15
    Sent on 07/22/2019

Robyn · Married on 04/12/2019

Best vendor ever!

Amanda was one of the best vendors we worked with for our April 2019 wedding! We are absolutely blown away by how stunningly beautiful and truly PERFECT our portrait is. Not to mention that she is the sweetest person to interact with! My husband’s father passed away last year and it was important to my husband to feel like his dad was still a part of our special day. As a surprise for my husband, Amanda was able to take a photo that i sent her of my late father-in-law and she painted him in the portrait along with the rest of our parents. He recognized his dad right away and teared up. Worth every penny!!

Live Well Paint Often 16
    Sent on 07/08/2019

cindy xu · Married on 03/02/2019

Best decision ever!

We were absolutely blown away by Amanda's painting of our wedding. We had looked at many different artists' works while choosing a painter, and Amanda's effortless and natural style was by far our favorite. Seeing the painting during our reception was one of my favorite moments of the night, and we are beyond thrilled with the end result. I know the painting will be one of our most cherished possessions.

One of the things we keep hearing from our guests was how cool and unique it was to see Amanda paint our wedding night. This was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and I would recommend Amanda to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jennifer Walden · Married on 03/01/2019

Amazing work!

Amanda is amazin! This was a last minute decision and probably the best decision! I reached out to Amanda a few weeks before my wedding to see if she happened to be available and would be willing to paint our wedding. Luckily for us she was available. I decided to surprise my soon to be husband with this as we did not buy each other wedding gifts or write each other letters. Every single person in that room was amazed by her. She is such a talented individual. She happily conversated with our guests and made everyone feel welcome to come by and view her progress. That painting is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. The finished product was better than i could of imagined. I would recommend her whole heartly!

Live Well Paint Often 17
    Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Christine

Christine Kiernan · Married on 01/19/2019

A special addition.

Amanda is amazingly talented. She did a live painting of our ceremony and she captured the exact moment that we wanted. All of our guests including us were totally captivated by her painting. The painting looked so beautiful and her attention to detail is impeccable. I cannot wait to hang it up in our house.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Christina · Married on 11/18/2018

Unique Wedding Idea

Amanda painted our wedding day in watercolor as a gift from my father in law and it absolutely surpassed our expectations! The final product is absolutely gorgeous and our guests couldn’t stop raving about the experience the whole night. Amanda is such a lovely person, she was so easy to work with and a true professional. She asked in her questionnaire the colors I liked and disliked and what setting I envisioned and she executed it perfectly. Can’t wait to have it framed and find an excuse to have her paint something else for us!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Christie Esposito · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing live painter

What an amazingly talented woman Amanda is!!! I cannot even begin to describe the magnificent quality of work that she produces, it truly is incredible. If you are even thinking about having a live painter at your wedding JUST DO IT! Everyone was blown away with the beauty of our painting! Something I’ll have and cherish forever!!!!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Anthony Caggino · Married on 09/28/2018

Something that will last Forever

We met Amanda at our first ever bridal showcase. We never knew about live art paintings but when we saw Amanda's work we knew we had to have her at our wedding. Amanda is an amazing person who is a master of her craft. When we saw her progress work at the end of our wedding we were both blown away. We cant wait for the finished work!!! Thank you Amanda for capturing this amazing moment of us and our family. This is something we will have for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Amanda is an UNBELIEVABLE artist with an even better heart!

Amanda is an UNBELIEVABLE artist with an even better heart! She was a pleasure to work with, and created the most special memory that we will cherish for years to come. She even painted in my husband's late nana, which was so meaningful to us. I can't recommend her enough. Her love for her work shows through every brush stoke and I'm so thankful to have this painting to remember our special day!

Live Well Paint Often 18
    Sent on 02/10/2019

Ali · Married on 06/30/2018

Amanda is beyond incredible! The painting is absolute perfection... better than we could have ever imagined. We feel so fortunate to have this incredible memory of our special day forever! We also loved having her a part of our reception- she is a wonderful person and the guests loved watching her work! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Candy Williams · Married on 06/28/2018

Candy Williams

After seeing Amanda’s paintings at a bridal show case, I knew instantly that it would be a perfect gift for my son and my future daughter-in-law. Having Amanda at the wedding was such a pleasure and our guests were so intrigued that it is a topic of conversation even now.
    The painting is exquisite and my son and his wife are so happy to have a beautiful memory on canvas that will be passed down through generations. I highly recommend Live Well Paint Often to anyone looking to capture a wonderful moment in time.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

I only got married a couple of days ago and I couldn’t wait any longer to write a review about Amanda. My experience with her was absolutely phenomenal, all the way from our first point of contact. She is incredibly responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. Not only is she easy to work with, but also she is incredibly talented! Her painting of our wedding is even better than I hoped for, and I haven’t even seen the finished product yet! All of our guests loved interacting with her throughout the night and I loved seeing her progress via her Instagram story the day after our wedding. I highly recommend Live Well Paint Often for your live painter!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2018

Amanda's masterpieces are incredible and so uniquickly different. If you are looking for that special gift for a couple to cherish for a lifetime...you found it here!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

gena · Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you Amanda! You are beyond talented and we cannot stop staring at your masterpiece! It is so perfect! You captured the most perfect scene from our wedding. You are a pleasure to work with!

Live Well Paint Often 19
    Sent on 09/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She is an extremely talented artist, as well as a genuinely kind and sweet person. I loved her instantly, and her painting was nothing less than amazing. I am so happy I found her!

Live Well Paint Often 20
    Sent on 09/16/2018

katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda is truly amazing. Extremely talented and very sweet! My guests were in awe watching her paint and it was beautiful addition to the venue decor when she was done. 10/10!

Live Well Paint Often 21