Live Well Paint Often Reviews

17 Reviews for Live Well Paint Often

17 Live Well Paint Often Reviews

Anthony Caggino · Married on 09/28/2018

Something that will last Forever

We met Amanda at our first ever bridal showcase. We never knew about live art paintings but when we saw Amanda's work we knew we had to have her at our wedding. Amanda is an amazing person who is a master of her craft. When we saw her progress work at the end of our wedding we were both blown away. We cant wait for the finished work!!! Thank you Amanda for capturing this amazing moment of us and our family. This is something we will have for the rest of our lives.

Ali · Married on 06/30/2018

Amanda is beyond incredible! The painting is absolute perfection... better than we could have ever imagined. We feel so fortunate to have this incredible memory of our special day forever! We also loved having her a part of our reception- she is a wonderful person and the guests loved watching her work! Highly recommend!!!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

I only got married a couple of days ago and I couldn’t wait any longer to write a review about Amanda. My experience with her was absolutely phenomenal, all the way from our first point of contact. She is incredibly responsive, friendly, and easy to work with. Not only is she easy to work with, but also she is incredibly talented! Her painting of our wedding is even better than I hoped for, and I haven’t even seen the finished product yet! All of our guests loved interacting with her throughout the night and I loved seeing her progress via her Instagram story the day after our wedding. I highly recommend Live Well Paint Often for your live painter!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2018

Amanda's masterpieces are incredible and so uniquickly different. If you are looking for that special gift for a couple to cherish for a lifetime...you found it here!!

gena · Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you Amanda! You are beyond talented and we cannot stop staring at your masterpiece! It is so perfect! You captured the most perfect scene from our wedding. You are a pleasure to work with!

Live Well Paint Often 1

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Amanda was a pleasure to work with. She is an extremely talented artist, as well as a genuinely kind and sweet person. I loved her instantly, and her painting was nothing less than amazing. I am so happy I found her!

Live Well Paint Often 2

katie · Married on 05/05/2018

Amanda is truly amazing. Extremely talented and very sweet! My guests were in awe watching her paint and it was beautiful addition to the venue decor when she was done. 10/10!

Live Well Paint Often 3

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

My sister/MOH gifted us our live painting and I could not be more grateful that she used Amanda at Live Well Paint Often. She was easy to work with throughout the entire process, she was receptive, and most importantly she made our vision come to life! Our painting is something that we will love and cherish for a lifetime and will be able to pass on beyond our years. We are so in love with it! She captured our first dance magnificently and everyone is in awe of the colors and beautiful details that compose our painting. Everyone has wedding photos, but the live painting that Amanda crafted for us is beyond anything that a photographer could ever capture! We would highly recommend her services to anyone, she does truly breathtaking work!

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2017

Amanda is absolutely incredible. She's very responsive, accommodating, and has a bubbly personality, which made it a pleasure to work with her. She painted our first dance at our wedding on December 30, 2017 and beautifully captured every detail! The painting was a surprise gift for my husband, and he loved it. It's now the first piece of art hanging in our apartment :)

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2017

Amanda is an incredible artist; true talent and charisma. Guests who attended our wedding are still raving about her work, and the results are priceless. Theres something very special about having a painting that captures a spiritual, magical moment shared with your partner and loved ones, and having it created live makes it that more unique.
    She was very flexible and always available to answer any questions or discuss vision and life. She has much to offer, and we absolutely love and will always cherish our live painting.

Live Well Paint Often 4

Justina · Married on 09/09/2017

Amanda is beyond talented. Not only did she beautifully capture an amazing moment (our first dance), but she meticulously added such details that actually brought tears to my eyes. She is AMAZING and so professional. All my guests absolutely adored her. I went looking through so many portfolios until I found someone who could really bring a painting to life and I am so glad I found her!

Miriam · Married on 02/15/2017

Amanda is a spectacular wedding painter- she is very easy to work with, very talented, and her paintings are extraordinary!

Kerry · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure! She was able to capture the mood and atmosphere of our wedding perfectly, attentively including all the important details I noted beforehand in our consultation. I am so happy to have such a beautiful piece hanging in our home to commemorate such a special day!

CAROLINA · Married on 09/16/2016

My first experience with Amanda and her company, Live Well Paint Often, was when I saw a beautiful piece of her work online. The painting was breath-taking and my husband and I knew we wanted a portrait of our own. My husband and I only concern was if Amanda would be available for our wedding due to the fact we were so close to our wedding date! I emailed Amanda and she responded immediately! Amanda was very accommodating and informative. She answered all my questions and concerns which sealed the deal for hiring her. My venue was 1 hour away upstate near the Woodbury Commons however travel was a none issue for Amanda. I spoke with her frequently and she was very polite and always professional. She agreed that she would arrive early to take photos and meet with the venue manager. The day of my wedding, I arrived late but she was there already to greet me at the door. Amanda reassured me that everything was to be great and that my venue was very inspiring to her artistic talent. She walked around to meet my immedate family and bridal party. My wedding guests and family members were blown away by watching her work! Amanda stole the show at my wedding and I couldn't of been happier. She was so sweet to everyone who approached her while she worked. After my wedding passed, Amanda remained in contact keeping me updated on her progress and when we could expect the finished painting. She personally delivered the painting to me and I was blown away. I was actually brought to tears because the painting exceeded my husband and I expectations! My husband and I now have our very first family heirloom which we look forward to passing on from generation to generation!! Amanda thank you so much for making my wedding day extra special!!
    WEDDING DATE :09/16/16

Live Well Paint Often 5

Jaclyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Amanda is incredibly talented! She painted our wedding at the Bourne Mansion and blew us and our guests away. I highly recommend having her add this personal touch to your wedding!

Susan · Married on 04/22/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to be Amanda's very first client for live wedding painting, and while we were certainly taking a risk by hiring her, we could not possibly be more THRILLED with the outcome! From our very first email interaction, until the day she hand delivered the finished product to our apartment in Astoria, working with Amanda has been an absolute delight - she was hands down one of the most professional yet easy going vendors that we worked with.

At the wedding itself, Amanda was an absolute hit! Guests kept visiting her in the corner to see how the painting was coming along and to this day, we still get comments from our friends and family about how different and exciting that element of our wedding was. Of all the money spent in the wedding planning process, Amanda's work was one of very few tangible takeaways - we now have the gorgeous painting of our first dance displayed in our living room and we get to relive our perfect day each and every day because of her. Her talent is undeniable, and we highly recommend her and her work!

Suzy & Jerry

Gale · Married on 09/01/2017

We love it. The paining was perfection. I would do it again in a heart beat, but would love for the framing to be included in the price. Thank you Amanda