7 Reviews for Live Well Paint Often

User Photos
todo alt text
7 Live Well Paint Often Reviews

Amanda is beyond talented. Not only did she beautifully capture an amazing moment (our first dance), but she meticulously added such details that actually brought tears to my eyes. She is AMAZING and so professional. All my guests absolutely adored her. I went looking through so many portfolios until I found someone who could really bring a painting to life and I am so glad I found her!

Profile Picture Justina, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is a spectacular wedding painter- she is very easy to work with, very talented, and her paintings are extraordinary!

Profile Picture User7786541, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Amanda was an absolute pleasure! She was able to capture the mood and atmosphere of our wedding perfectly, attentively including all the important details I noted beforehand in our consultation. I am so happy to have such a beautiful piece hanging in our home to commemorate such a special day!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My first experience with Amanda and her company, Live Well Paint Often, was when I saw a beautiful piece of her work online. The painting was breath-taking and my husband and I knew we wanted a portrait of our own. My husband and I only concern was if Amanda would be available for our wedding due to the fact we were so close to our wedding date! I emailed Amanda and she responded immediately! Amanda was very accommodating and informative. She answered all my questions and concerns which sealed the deal for hiring her. My venue was 1 hour away upstate near the Woodbury Commons however travel was a none issue for Amanda. I spoke with her frequently and she was very polite and always professional. She agreed that she would arrive early to take photos and meet with the venue manager. The day of my wedding, I arrived late but she was there already to greet me at the door. Amanda reassured me that everything was to be great and that my venue was very inspiring to her artistic talent. She walked around to meet my immedate family and bridal party. My wedding guests and family members were blown away by watching her work! Amanda stole the show at my wedding and I couldn't of been happier. She was so sweet to everyone who approached her while she worked. After my wedding passed, Amanda remained in contact keeping me updated on her progress and when we could expect the finished painting. She personally delivered the painting to me and I was blown away. I was actually brought to tears because the painting exceeded my husband and I expectations! My husband and I now have our very first family heirloom which we look forward to passing on from generation to generation!! Amanda thank you so much for making my wedding day extra special!!
WEDDING DATE :09/16/16

Profile Picture CAROLINA , 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amanda is incredibly talented! She painted our wedding at the Bourne Mansion and blew us and our guests away. I highly recommend having her add this personal touch to your wedding!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We love it. The paining was perfection. I would do it again in a heart beat, but would love for the framing to be included in the price. Thank you Amanda

Profile Picture Gale, 9/1/17, 1 Review